Verifiedthehamperemporium.com.au

79% · 466118 · 20%

PPP
PPP

Beautifully Pesented. Quality Products

Plenty of choice. Fast Delivery.Good communication. Great presentation and packaging. Show details ·  1
Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

Great Company to deal with

I sent 2 Hampers in 2 weeks. The Hampers are presented beautifully and are great value for money. The staff are helpful and friendly and really know their product. The Hamper Emporium is my "go to place" for gifts for family and friends Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Perfect gift

It’s the Perfect gift for any occasion, great quality and variety of goodies you can’t go wrong Show details ·  1
Lynne
LynneHunter Region, NSW11 posts

Perfect

Beautifully presented. The hamper was full of quality products with something for everyone Show details ·  1
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

Best new find

Fantastic. So many more options then flowers and caters for all budgets. My friend was so excited receiving her gift. They have used every item and they said all was delicious Show details ·  1
Tessa M
Tessa MSydney, NSW

The perfect gift

Great value, beautifully presented and very quick delivery to a regional area! Will definitely purchase again Show details ·  1
Samara R.
Samara R.

Gorgeous Gift!

The Hamper Emporium website is easy to navigate with lots of great gift options. The hampers come beautifully presented and those receiving love them! Show details ·  1
Sue Hallas
Sue HallasNorth-East, TAS

A perfect gift

My daughter was so very happy with this hamper. The presentation and contents were excellent. Show details ·  1
Sandi D.
Sandi D.15 posts

My sister loved her hamper

I ordered a hamper for my sister. I neglected to add the unit number to the address and it wasn't delivered. (really cranky with Australia Post, no-one let me know it wasn't delivered, they just took it to the depot to return to sender). I called Hamper Emporium and they couldn't have been more helpful. Started looking into what happened for me straight away. Anyhow, long story short, Sister was able to receive her hamper and loved it. I received a call a couple of days ago to check that all was good. I cannot recommend this company enough. Just to have someone care enough to follow up these days is unusual. Thank you so much. I will be using Hamper Emporium again! Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

Can't live without you!!!

Never failed me!! My go to for gifts exquisite presentation, quality products fabulous service Show reply
CHERYL J.
CHERYL J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great hampers and amazing service

The online store is easy to navigate, there is something for everyone here. A great range, reasonable prices and delivery on time. The recipient of my hamper was thrilled with it. Thank you to all involved! Show details ·  1
Jules
Jules2 posts

Great Shopping Experience

My son and daughter-in-law in China were absolutely delighted to receive this gift! And the gluten free option was just what we needed. Thanks for a great shopping experience! Show details ·  1
Matt Cahill
Matt Cahill

Welcoming new grandson

Our daughter went 14months without a bubbly or good snack food,we decided to celebrate arrival of new grandson with a great hamper,had no worries ordering and it arrived the next day,a really great treat on this occasion well done Hamper Emporium. Show details ·  1
John
JohnPerth, WA8 posts

Need to improve delivery service

Once the hamper leaves the warehouse there is no control over the delivery which for me was very poor necessitating prolonged communication with the Hamper Emporium customer service rep. Frustratingly this rep cannot communicate directly with the delivery person. Very frustrating to deal with. Show details
fiona
fiona3 posts

Beautiful hamper

Beautifully put together hamper, lovely products. Was sent out very quickly. Show details ·  1
michelle
michelleSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect

Goods as per advertised and arrived the next day in perfect condition Show details ·  1

Christine M.
Christine M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

birthday present

I bought this hamper for my son for his birthday, as usual it arrived promptly. And as with the other I bought at Christmas was beautifully presented. Couldn't be happier. Show 2 replies
Dy-zzy
Dy-zzy

Always special for the recipients

I received a really special gift from my brother and sister-in-law for a special occasion and I loved the gift that i received. Since then when I need to send a gift for someone i send them a gift from The Hamper Emporium and every time the recipient always loves it. I think the price is very reasonable for what you get compared to other online hampers. They have a great selection of gifts for different occasions. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfection

Thank you the delivery was on time and very much appreciated by the recipients. Quality regional produce and wine. Thank you Show reply
susan
susanPerth, WA

Lovely hamper, quality produce, nicely displayed

We received a hamper for Xmas which we thought was really lovely so we decided to purchase one as a gift. we thought the pricing was excellent , very happy Show details ·  1
Col
ColSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Gifts from afar

I have used The Hamper Emporium on a few occasions to have gifts delivered to family members in Sydney.
I live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. I find their web-site easy to use, with a great choice of products, and fairly priced. There has never been a problem with delivery and I was informed well in advance.
My family members have all been extremely pleased with the quality of the hamper received.
I can recommend their products and service. Show details ·  1
Adele
AdelePerth, WA2 posts

Best hamper ever!!

This proved to be a wonderful surprise - it was very professionally presented + packed full of great goodies - all delivered on the day + on time!! Show details ·  1
KMM
KMM

Great Product & Service

I have purchased many hampers and they have all been amazing. Show reply
Heather
Heather2 posts

Very happy with the selections and quality and quick delivery. Show details ·  1
Helen Miles
Helen MilesMid North Coast, NSW9 posts

Recipient was very happy

Very tasty treats and good quality wine...pleasantly surprised, good value Show details ·  1
Barb
Barb

Lovely hamper

Lovely contents and very prompt delivery. Was a birthday gift very much enjoyed. Show reply

DebT
DebTAU3 posts

Properly Thrilled

This hamper was sent as a surprise thank you to a colleague who was genuinely rapt with the contents. As the purchaser I was thrilled with the range available to me and the speediness of delivery - this was an all round excellent purchasing experience Show details ·  1
Lou R.
Lou R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Cheering up hamper for my daughter. Mother of two young boys

Wanted a pampering box for a hard working young mother whose husband is away for 6weeks working.
This was the perfect box for her. She was thrilled. Show details ·  1
Tim
TimPerth, WA

Great hamper!

I bought this hamper for my daughter as she moved into a new apartment. They loved it! Show details ·  1
destijl89
destijl89Sydney, NSW13 posts

Never had an issue

Ive ordered from this place several times and never once had an issue. They were very prompt in handling my requests to either cancel or create an order. Ive been shopping with the Hamper Emporium for many years now and I’m always a satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Lam
LamSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Messing about

The hamper was delivered to the wrong address. The person who received it was asked by customer service if HE could deliver it. In the end the person it was addressed to had to pick it up from the wrong address. The hamper had been outside for a considerable time and was over 24 hours old before it was picked up. I think at least Hamper Emporium should have replaced the hamper with a fresh one. They did however refund the delivery fee. Not great service. Show details
The Hamper Emporium   DM

We are terribly sorry to hear of your experience with us! Our Customer Service Manager would love the opportunity to review your case if you would like to send us through a follow up email to sales@thehamperemporium.com.au
Hope to hear from you soon!

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

My friend loved it

My friend loved that hamper and the contents very happy with the service Show details ·  1
Denise G.
Denise G.

Moet & Gourmet Hamper

We were very happy with the Moet & Gourmet Hamper. The nibbles were a great accompaniment to the Moet. It was delivered in good time. I would order through The Hamper Emporium again. Show reply
Julia  Currumbin Qld
Julia Currumbin Qld

Excellent quality hamper and a reasonable price

Very good quality hamper. It far succeeded my expectations with such a good quality Champaign and a great variety of goodies . My sister to whom I sent it was overwhelmed with joy. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent visuals and content

I like to present clients with a small gift that is stylish, good value and containing quality products - look no further than The Hamper Emporium. Thank you team. Peter - Seniors Real Estate (Gold Coast) Show details ·  1
Jodi
Jodi

Fantastic Hamper

Wonderful gift for foodies over the Christmas break. Great choice Show details ·  1

Sunlover43
Sunlover43Darwin, NT2 posts

Always appreciated

Good value and when I give a hamper as a gift it is received with delight by the recipient. Show details ·  1
Eilish H.
Eilish H.

Excellent service

I ordered a New Year hamper for my nephew and his wife and family. There was a great selection of hampers available and at very reasonable prices. The hamper was delivered on the promised date and my family were very happy with their gift. I would be very happy to recommend The Hamper Emporium to other potential customers and will use them again in the future. Show details ·  1
R G.
R G.Perth, WA3 posts

Customer service is non existent

The money was held on my card but the order wasn’t processed.
It took 7 days to respond in which time I had reordered. I understand this may be a busy period but don’t advertise a live chat feature that doesn’t exist, publish a phone number that just says you’re not taking calls or send an automated response stating you will respond in 2 working days if you don’t have the capacity. The item was returned to sender due to issues at the post office - apparently no one was home at the business that traded right through Christmas - and rather than a response to my email from 4 days ago requesting it be re-delivered I received an automated message stating that my account has been credit, not my card. I will just be getting a refund.
Helen Comment
Helen Comment5 posts
  Fair Incentive

My daughter cared for me whilst I was in hospital for 2 months. She did my washing, visited me every day

The hamper was as advertised and my daughter really enjoyed the products included in it. It is a pamper pack after all Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website