The Hamper Emporium

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Hamper Emporium

banter
banterSydney, NSW

Give New Meaning to Incompetence

bahar h.
bahar h.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 week delivery - unacceptable

I ordered a hamper as a birthday gift that arrived 3 weeks later. Their response was "the delivery time is only an estimate" taking no responsibility for its lateness. (Mind you the delivery time was estimated to 2-3 days at the time) Will not be ordering from them again.

Very upset lady
Very upset ladySydney, NSW

It’s unbelievable

I’m very disappointed I ordered a Father’s Day hamper for my daughters father.
That was a month and a half ago .
Still has not turned up.
I keep ringing to be told it’s an issue with Australia Post.
I have never been offered a refund which would have been the right thing to do.
I’ve been using Australia post myself and never has an issue.
I just want my money back end of story .

Allan
AllanSydney

Hampered by TERRIBLE customer service. AVOID at all costs.

LisaSydney, NSW

Go elsewhere!

So incredibly cranky. Ordered a 'Fathers day' hamper, checked delivery - time was well within 1-3 days on website. I have just followed up and have been told its being delivered next Tuesday!!!! Fathers day is this Sunday. In lockdown with very few options, they had no solutions for me other than to recall the delivery - which incidentally they can recall - but can't speed up? go figure. Never again.

Lisa

Thanks customer service. 5 days later and still not delivered. No phone call or email to apologise for the delay or to let me know - nothing. The absolute worst customer service.

Liz
Liz

Go with another hamper company!

Disappointed with the entire experience with this company. Org 2 hampers for $165 each. Paid the extra express delivery. Took 4 days to arrive with me chasing the company up with no luck still waiting on a reply from the company. Then tried to communicate via Instargram and noted how disappointed and disgusted I was with the poor service to which they deleted my comments and blocked me which was quite funny as they are trying to hide the fact of their poor service. Still to this day I’m waiting for my refund which they emailed me they would send as well as a reply from last week… def look for another hamper company that are willing to take ownership and excellent customer service and not hide away.

Appalling Service!!!

lady_luck
lady_luckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible value for money, poor quality products.

Julz
JulzSydney, NSW

Never again! Company does not deliver what they promise...

To any future customers, based on my personal experience, DO NOT use this company. I received no customer service, had issues with address that caused delay in delivery and required redirection, wrong advice was provided, no accountability taken by company as they dismissed my feedback and the list goes on... This company has lost future sales from me, my colleagues, family and friends as word of mouth is very powerful - already 2 lost sales and many more. The company was not interested to assist or acknowledge my complaint when I reached out to lodge my feedback. All I got was excuses, therefore I request no further contact from this company. I’ve noted many other customers have provided similar feedback regarding dissatisfaction.

Store LocationOn line order

Jason
JasonSydney

Broken Promises

So they confirm a delivery of 27th Dec by courier and charge a premium and then Jan 6th rolls around and still no delivery. Thanks for the disappointment and added hassle at Xmas !

Amy M.The Hamper Emporium

Very disappointed with their customer service....

Very disappointed after being a guaranteed Christmas customer since 2017. Placed 3 separate orders but due to an address book issue rather than orders going 3 different locations, were all sent to one address, despite verifying before placing each order the addresses were correct. Wouldn't even try and work with me at all as "the system showed" each of the 3 individual orders addressed to the one address. Nothing. Not a sorry, not anything, I'm an IT professional and know what I'm doing around a web app and this was an app problem.... They've lost me as a customer.

Tamika
Tamika

Paid extra, still not delivered

I paid the preferred delivery date fee to ensure the hamper would be delivered to my relative on his 100th birthday. Two days later, still waiting with no hope of it being delivered today because its now the weekend. So disappointing and unfair! Cannot contact anyone because its now Saturday. What a con!

Clare
ClareSydney, NSW

I had a horrible experience ended up getting refunded!

I ordered two hampers and paid extra for same day or next day delivery to a Sydney metro address. I was worried and even contacted the hamper emporium direct the next day. They reassured me that it would be delivered that day. It ended up arriving 4 days later and it was after my friend had left hospital. Just a total disappointment. I had to ask for a refund. They didn’t really care that I was embarrassed by the whole experience.

SuzieQ
SuzieQCentral Queensland, QLD

Blames the customer

I just ordered a hamper for my mother-in-law for Mothers Day. In the delivery instructions I specifically requested it be delivered as close as possible to Mothers Day 12 May, delivered 30 April. When I asked what was going on, I got the blame. A pompous response was received indicating I should have looked for "preferred delivery date" option - found somewhere on their site. Stupid me!! I can overlook mistakes - I can't abide being blamed for it when I just followed the links in placing the order. My fault? I don't think so!

Amy M.The Hamper Emporium

Delivery 3 days after Contractual agreement.

CB Coleman.