The Hamper Emporium

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Hamper Emporium

Simone
SimoneWestern Australia

Expensive for small product quantity, especially what's inedible!

Most of hamper was ok, but not the best value for money and salted caramel sauce could not be eaten. Smelt and tasted like squashed ants. That was a bit concerning. Don't think we'd order again.

Brandt
BrandtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great hampers, slow delivery

Ordering process was very straight forward. The hampers are reasonable value for money. Paying a "premium" to select your delivery date is a joke, when you can order a massive variety of other gifts/hampers/flowers for same day delivery, or next business day from other businesses. Really need to review their delivery options and speed/efficiency.

Hamper vs Box

I was impressed as delivery was brilliant. But a little disappointed that the goods were not in a hamper/basket but were in a box.

Ok

Disappointed that the advertised almonds were replaced with cheaper peanuts. Spoke to customer service and they didn't care at all that the peanut replacement was unsuitable!

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how The Hamper Emporium compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Wrong content in hamper

I ordered the Pamper Hamper and found out they have swapped the 175 grams French Vanilla almonds to a box of 175 grams peanuts ! When i email them, they said when they run out of certain items they have the right to change it to something of the same or greater value. You can never convince me the worth of peanuts =almonds of the same weight! I would have been ok if they email me to let me know before processing the hamper. Now it just made me think they are a bit sneaky.
I was impressed by the speed of delivery though.

Amy M.The Hamper Emporium