The Hamper Emporium

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Hamper Emporium

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

perfect delibvered on the right date. Wish it could be delivered AM

Delivered exactly on requested date AND the delivery driver said "Happy Birthday" . My friend loved it but I just wish it could have been delivered early in the morning. I will use them again. very happy that they delivered what was promised . Only positive feedback

StephC
StephCSydney

Good product, just watch delivery options

Have used this company before and was really pleased. Just sent two hampers and selected their 'Future Delivery' option, which does not guarantee the delivery on the exact day, but promises "on or around the selected day". The hampers have been dispatched 7 days prior to the selected/preferred day so I was a bit worried that they would arrive too early. However with Australia Post's delivery time factored in, they should arrive about 2 days before my selected day. I think the hampers are lovely, just be a little bit careful of the Future Delivery option, it could possibly arrive quite a few days from your selected option, depending on if AusPost are feeling speedy or not.

Quick delivery

Website easy to use but my question about a different wine in the hamper was not answered.
Like the free delivery

Lovely hamper

The hamper was lovely and the lady who received it was very happy. I was disappointed that the card was incorrect.

All it had on the card was: Hi L

We have written a nice message and added all the names of people who contributed so I was a little bit disappointed that there was no quality control on the card.....which is quite an important part.

Find out how The Hamper Emporium compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

My Father was very happy to receive such treats!

I was very happy to see the hamper my Dad received looked identical to the picture on the website. The hamper presented well and I would be a repeat customer happily.

Very good service and lovely hamper

Service was polite and efficient; hamper was well received and appreciated by the recipient. Ordering online was easy and efficient.

Hamper was great but no gift card

Hamper was great and the recipient loved it, however, there was no gift card which was a little awkward. Would definitely use again though and recommend to friends/colleagues

Degz
DegzNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Delivery issues - the fault of their courier service. Super fast solution by Hamper Emporium

Lindaaaaa
LindaaaaaSt Ives

Great hampers, loved my baby one

As a recipient of a baby hamper via these guys, I loved the products and the packaging even more so. Just one slight issue was that my parcel was left outside at the door in the sun, it contained champaign and food so was not happy with that :(

Rae.grace
Rae.graceTaihape

Delighted

After being very disappointed about the hamper not being delivered on time, the communication from The Hamper Emporium has been excellent. The hamper arrived today with extra goodies and looked awesome. I would definitely use this company again inspite of the hiccup with delivery. Our daughter was delighted with her birthday hamper. Thanks so much.

Amy M.The Hamper Emporium

Great quality office share hampers

i needed to buy a gift for my staff and the hamper emporium had an excellent range of large office share hampers with plenty of nibbles and alcohol to share. when it arrived it was massive so the staffg were very imp;ressed, the service and value for money was excellent, would use the hamper emporium again.

Great hampers

I bought several great gourmet food and wine from the hamper emporium for staff presents and they were brilliant. the presentation was amazing in black boxes with beautiful ribbons and presented beautifully. The website was easy to navigate the shipping costs were very fair and overall the service, products and price were great. i will be back again next time.

Eimii81
Eimii81Sydney, NSW

Easy gift to send from overseas

I live overseas and every year it is easy to shop online for my birthday and christmas gifts for friends and family. I used the hamper emporium this year for my christmas gifts and it was very easy they have $10.95 shipping rate for Australia wide which made it easy for me and the quality of the products were great with high quality food and alcohol and they were well presented. Very easy site to navigate and the prices were very good value. I would certainly recommend the hamper emporium for others looking for easy shopping from overseas.
Good quality and great variety of products available, easy payment and fast delivery

Easy gift giving site

I never know what to buy people for their Christmas presents so this year a bought a few gourmet food and wine hampers from the hamper emporium. the process was easy and straightforward, the delivery was flat rate australia wide and free for some hampers so that made the pricing easy. great products and gourmet not cheap stuff like some hampers have.

Great Service and products

I bought a hamper for a good friend who had just lost a loved one and it was very much appreciated, much better than flowers and she really enjoyed the chocolates and the wine as well as all the gourmet goodies that came with the hamper and it arrived within 3 days of ordering whcih was great as it went to regional Qld. Cant fault these guys.