The Healthy Mummy

The Healthy Mummy (page 2 of 8)

Naomis2Riley

Naomis2RileyAdelaide, South Australia

Love living healthy mummy

Been a member almost 2 years. Love the app and convenience of using it. The products are great too. Highly recommend healthy mummy to anyone, mum or not. Give it a go

Nikki M.

Nikki M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I can’t live without 1-2 smoothies a day.They helped me loose 30 kilos and maintain that weight loss for over 3 years.

I lost 30 kilos in 13 months by following the 28 day challenge and having 1-2 smoothies.They toste delicious and are quick and easy to make up and have in the car.

So Much Variety

I love the Healthy Mummy. There's such a large variety of meal plans and recipes and they're constantly adding new ones. I also love the workouts for the same reason. I'm not a gym person and healthy mummy has so many I can just do at home that I never get bored.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Amanda G.

Amanda G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic products and wonderful app

The healthy mummy is such a wonderful change from yoyo dieting fantastic products from skin range to supplements and smoothies. This is a lifestyle change for the better for the whole family

Kylie P.

Kylie P.Sydney, NSW

I love how simple and easy to use this app is!

I love how simple and easy to use this app is. There’s hundreds of workouts, thousands of recipes and it literally has everything you need to live a healthy lifestyle. I cannot recommend it enough!!!

Love all the healthy mummy smoothies

Love the new tummy smoothie, so smooth and creamy. Super easy to make, especially when out and about. With the shake and go formula. Just what a busy mum needs. To support there goals
xo

Laura B

Laura B

Good Product, Ok service

I have enjoyed the healthy mummy products, I had a few problems with my last order and took a while for someone to help me after a few emails and speaking to several people to help. Finally Alex helped me and resolved my issue with my order. I probably wouldn’t shop with them again if it wasn’t for the staff member that last got back to me. Thank you

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy
Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Great for newbies

Quick and easy to understand and use app, great amount of support from a community of women across multiple pages, great recipes, meal plans and suitable for dietary requirements. Love the adaptable recipes, oh and a great choice of exercise videos! Also has live cooking and workouts too.. soo helpful. The smoothies have been the best I've ever tried. So many things to list!

Mauretta

MaurettaHobart, TAS

Life changing!

I joined HM with a little trepidation, but ended up loving the whole support system
exercises that are easy to follow and are fun to do,
easy app to use and follow to keep up to date with my progress.
Am changing myself and my families healthy out-look with great recipes provided
Facebook page to keep connected to those on the same journey
I have now become a life time member, thank you Healthy Mummy
its now a new me and I am liking the change

Leisa C.

Leisa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love the diversity of the weekly menu. Super awesome smoothies and absolutely amazing support on offer from both the members and staff. The exercise groups and the mindfulness is another thing that I love. Definitely recommend others to try this awesome group

Bec

BecPerth, WA

The best thing I ever did was sign up to the Healthy Mummy

Being a single mum I always put my kids first(still do) but I wanted something for me then I found the HM while scrolling Facebook. Signing up was the best decision I ever made. It’s workouts eating plan support and guidance all in one app. I absolutely love it.

Sharon

Sharon Peel, WA

SKIN CARE APP AND TUMMY SMOOTHIES

I have tried most of the skin care products and to be honest they are fantastic, you really feel like you're pampering yourself and most importantly they work.
Tummy smoothies ate awesome a fantastic texture and taste couldn't be happier, coupled with the really easy to operate app, who could ask for more?

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It has changed my life!!

The healthy mummy has taught me how to look after myself and my family. We all love the meals and I love the online support and being able to workout at home. I have lost 30kg by following this program. I highly recommend it.

Best program for mothers

One of the best programs out there for mothers. It caters to beginners and advance fitness level. Meals are easy to follow and are delicious. The app is easy to use

Nat

NatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The HM app is a lifesaver

Love the variety of meal plans, exercises and the awesome support from fellow healthy Mummy Mums.
The smoothies are delicious, versatile , quick and so easy to make with many flavours to choose from.

Fantastic all round!

The help and support is above and beyond, the products themselves are great quality and you get more than what you pay for. Just fantastic all around from start to finish

Kristie lee

Kristie leeMid North Coast, NSW

This is perfect i absolutely love the healthy mummy.shakes are great

I have lost weight
And bought a extra small pants fit me perfectly .love the app And the food it a l so gives a variety of different foods it the desserts are delicious

Emily Velez

Emily VelezDarwin, NT

Can’t believe my luck!

I was reluctant when I came across The Healthy Mummy - instantly thought it was another ridiculous money grabber product , boy was I wrong! I joined the Facebook group and spoke to other women who were already using the program and it convinced me! The app is super useful and the products available just add that extra help if you want it.

Since joining in September 2020 I have lost 17kg! Even working around my two young children :)

The healthy mummy has changed my life for the better, I'm healthier, thinner, more energetic and happier!

Nutritious healthy recipes, incredible support from the healthy mummy team and community, work outs designed for busy mums. Optional products for purchase, not required but are a great additive. Rewards incentive in the app

Loving life

Healthy mummy has been a journey I've been on and off for the past 4 years. I must say now being back on board I have found the products absolutely amazing . The Premium Chocolate smoothie is a must along with the orange control x. These have turned my life back around.