The Healthy Mummy

The Healthy Mummy (page 3 of 8)

Chelsie

Chelsie

HM App & Products

HM has helped me lose over 60kgs in just 14 months & I have maintained my weight for 8 months I use the app & smoothies daily I also enjoy all the skin products leaving my skin better than ever xx

Can’t love it enough!

Can’t love the healthy mummy enough. So many great products I use daily. Plus the app and thousands of recipes make life so easy! Not to mention the amazing online community!

Tracy

TracySydney Surrounds, NSW

What an amazing program

I’m have tried to loose weight for years & have struggled, the support from HM team & members is absolutely amazing, so much food to choose from & workouts are great, recommend entirely.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

MargaretK

MargaretKSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Community

I love The Healthy Mummy not just as a weight loss program but the community is so warm and helpful.
As a platinum member I get added benefits of Q&A regular sessions free postage and amazing offers.
I use The Healthy Mummy products everyday and they are amazing

Kerry

Kerry

The Healthy Mummy app is great

The Healthy Mummy app has helped me so much. I joined platinum two weeks ago and have already lost 2.1kg it is so easy and the food is amazing all the family love to eat it to. The smoothies are also great. It is the best thing I have ever done for my health!!!

love the healthy mummy

I love everthing the healthy mummy has to offer the ap is easy to use/ follow and have everything at your fingertips from workouts to recipes

Lynette

LynetteHunter Region, NSW

The Healthy Mummy Facebook group is the most support I’ve ever seen!

I bought the Healthy Mummy Tummy smoothie on a FB advert cause i am desperate to get rid of the Xmas bloat and 5kgs!!! It arrived in 2 days and I found it to be a pleasant taste but mostly found it really helped me after a few days with bloating and not filling my face with carbs. The vanilla taste is pleasant and I found it easy to mix with Milk. I’m two weeks in to using and keen to keep going. They have a FB group which I’ve found really helpful and supportive. It has over 200k women all helping and chatting to each other which I think what also helps me want to keep getting healthier in my lifestyle. I’m Keen to try other things after the Tummy smoothie.

HealthNut82

HealthNut82

Love the Healthy Mummy App and Challenge!

Healthy Mummy has changed my life!

I have lost over 40kgs and kept it off for over 5 years, I have 4 kids and a hugely busy life and the Healthy Mummy plans are easily adaptable for us, The challenge is awesome and the smoothies are my fav the new range of smoothies are even more delish too!

Kerrie

KerrieVictoria

Made such a difference

After trying different things to lose weight, this one has been successful. I have lost 8 kg and still going. East, whole family loves food and snacks. I love the smoothies. Thanks

Happy Mummy

Happy MummySydney, NSW

Loving the Premium Smoothies

I was a bit skeptical about whether a smoothie would fill me up enough to last until lunchtime but it actually does. I bought a double pack and have been having one for breakfast on weekdays for about 3 weeks now and then my normal lunch and dinner. I am starting to see a difference on the scales which is very exciting! Love the taste, especially the Double Chocolate. Big thumbs up from me.

Emma73

Emma73Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The Premium Smoothies are really good

I had tried the smoothies a few years ago but I didn't love them - but after seeing they has launched a new range a few months ago I thought I would give them a go. And I am really impressed. I tried the caramel and double chocolate flavour and they were creamy and had a really good flavour. Big thumbs up from me

Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth Australia

Premium Smoothie

I read the good reviews and then purchased two tubs of the Premium Smoothie (espresso). While the consistency is okay, the taste is very average. It has an odd aftertaste and also a strange smell. Not appealing at all and definitely would not purchase again.

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy
Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of products and good keys for weightloss

I have used healthy mummy for over a five years, to loose weight after each of my pregnancies. Using the free recipes online and motivation off their Facebook page is a good start.

The standard smoothie mix is good for weightless but you need to blend with alot of ice and fruit etc to escape the floury taste.

Their premium smoothie is lovely with just a small amount of ice and liquid super smooth.

I now have a membership and the motivation and exercises and recipes you can access can definitely help you loose weight and more.

Over all its all bout how much effort you put in and it does work and you make some amazing food.

Katie

Katie

Regretting my purchase

Smoothies aren't smooth at all, they're so gritty it's like sand between my teeth. They're also sickly sweet with artificial sweeteners. I bought them as they said they're breastfeeding friendly. Will try with fruit and see if that makes any difference. Purchased a tub of kids vanilla and my two year old doesn't mind it but won't be purchasing again.

Elo C.

Elo C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

tastes yuck and definitely not smooth

bought 2 containers - a chocolate and a strawberry - the taste is horrible for both, artificial taste; and the texture is gritty, not smooth at all; does not dissolve well.
Undrinkable, waste of money.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shakes are terrible. Customer service is terrible.

Shakes are gritty, only taste nice if fruit is added.
They won’t honour their deals, I was over charged and then brought it up with them and they pretty much said bad luck- you still got a deal.

Over priced scam

Can’t eat 90% of the recipes
Won’t provide refund due to e books provided (these are not worth a cent)
Cannot get proper support on their groups because you are not allowed to say anything negative or you mean post and or you are then deleted.
Think of mean girls the movie then ramp it up a little.
Over priced waste of money and shocked they can get away with it. I think ACCC needs to look into her. Not offering refunds for consumer products that ARE NOT USABLE is illegal.

Kez

KezNortheast, VIC

Premium Espresso and Double chocolate so smooth and delicious

I didn't like the other smoothies The Healthy Mummy had but these new ones are great, I have them 2 times day some days I have 3 breakfast and snacks,

Angela Blakeney

Angela BlakeneyDarwin, NT

Extremely over priced for disgusting recipes and no support

Smoothie mix is full of artificial sweeteners, other products are over priced and contain no extra ingredients to supplements a quarter of the price, $60 protein bars are inedible could not even give them away. Over all totally crushed and disappointed in wasting my money