The Healthy Mummy

The Healthy Mummy (page 4 of 8)

Emma

Emma

Disappointing

Painful website and app, too many options!! Half the workout is warm up... not at all what was expected. Could not receive a refund even though this was requested the same night as purchase.

Basically a scam

The app is painful to use and there’s no reminder before the subscription renews... it’s such a dodgy way of making money to just auto renew a subscription without sending any form of receipt. There’s no way of getting your money back once they take it either so... buyer beware!

T harris

T harrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not the best tasting

Vanilla tastes gross. Consistency isn’t great. I’ve had better shakes and I think I’ll stick to my usual.
The sugar x spray burnt my tongue, it takes away cravings of everything cause it tastes horrible!

The app is okay, alike a lot of others on the market.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Love the healthy mummy

I am only new to healthy mummy but I love how the app is so easy to use and keeps me on track with my health journey , it’s a community filled with nothing but support and motivation though this time :) the recipes and exercise plans are well planned and easy to follow

Anna

AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's expensive, but not bad. But their forums are biased.

MrsHalls

MrsHallsNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Love

It has changed my way of thinking with eating & exceeding. The support that the community of healthy mummy provide from everyday mums is next level. Highly recommend the smoothies & greens powder.

Kate

KateLaunceston, TAS

All the support & tools you could need!

5 years following THM - 24kg combined lost. Honestly I would not be where I am today with out it, the support from the team & community, information, guidence, tools and so much more, I can not fault it.

The team is all about what the CUSTOMER wants, Rhian regularly posts asking what we would like and does her best to provide it, no matter how crazy it may seem!

The App is an every day tool for me & the smoothies an everyday product. My kids also LOVE joining me doing the workouts at home!

Healthy Mummy not a diet - it’s a lifestyle change!

The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Challenges are not a diet - they are a healthy lifestyle program.

6 months into my HM journey & I have lost 13.5kg! I am only halfway into my weight loss journey but I am loving the extra energy, less bloating & no more brain fog!!!

Sticking to the Healthy Mummy meal plans & challenge workouts have helped me reduce stress and not wallow in comfort eating. I have finally given myself permission to make my health a priority.

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

HM Meals to you

I order 14 meals from the Healthy Mummy program through Chef Good. I
am so disappointed with the meals. They come frozen so once heated up they are watery and some uneatable!! My husband ordered meals at the same from another company- all are fresh and delicious to eat after being heated.
I have literally heated 3 different meals for lunch today and the last one was alright. (The butter chicken)
The ravioli was hard and stuck together, the cannoli was gross. Would not recommend!

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Profiteering

I'm a platinum lifetime member of The Healthy Mummy. I love the smoothies and the meals. The Facebook pages are a bit of a joke - it's obvious that there is a LOT of deleting going on. And the profiteering around the COVID-19 crisis is disgusting - what does toilet paper have to do with the healthy mummy!? That has really disappointed me. The hand sanitiser was bad enough. Just stick to what you've always done best for God's sake.

Healthy Mummy for Life

I have been a Healthy Mummy for 3 years now and I LOVE it! I never realised how easy eating healthy could be, it helped me lose 40kgs and keep it off. The app has everything I need at my fingertips from meal planning, shopping to a huge variety of exercises. I'm a proud Healthy Mummy for life xoxo

Worked for me!

Only program that has helped me to loose weight and actually keep it off! It is not a quick fix but a lifestyle change.its great for the whole family! I love the snacks the most! Don’t feel like I am missing out on anything.

A program that really works!

I have been following the program for close to 4 years. I also use the products such as smoothies, ACV and supergreens! All of these products are amazing and agree with my body. Not disappointed in any aspect of the Healthy Mummy

Carly Lloyd

Carly LloydNorth Western Region, NSW

Healthy who? Healthy Mummy!

Healthy Mummy isn’t just a fad it is a complete lifestyle change and one your whole family can come on too!

I love that the smoothies are so easy to use and fit in with my busy mama life and that I have my own personal coach in my pocket helping me be better and do more! Oh and that personal coach gives me so many yummy recipes too!

Adam

AdamCanberra 2600, ACT

Opportunistic business out for money

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money money money

Very disappointed in the company, selling hand sanitizer 75ml for $10 and now toilet paper 24 for $23, cashing in on people’s desperation, any negative comments instantly removed - VERY DISAPPOINTED

No refunds given

After paying for 12 months I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and diabetes and there isn’t really any food for me on this site. I was told no. Never again.

Kerrie

KerrieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic

Been with HM since August 2019 and love it. Have amazing results and support is the best.
Highly recommend as its the only program which i have found true to their word.

Monique.

Monique.Perth, WA

Healthy Mummy for life

Love all things healthy mummy.
It's taught me about balance and role modelling a healthy lifestyle for my kids. The app keeps me on track with all my calories, exercise and water. Nothing better.

The shakes made me physically sick

Paid 354 for a lifetime membership I am unable to use. Stated how I felt about the products an was removed from the support groups. Unable to use the products I paid for as it makes me sick. So pretty much paid all that mo ey for nothing as the products make me spew an can't use the support groups as was removed for saying how I feel. So would not recommend there products