The Healthy Mummy

The Healthy Mummy (page 4 of 7)

Love the healthy mummy

I am only new to healthy mummy but I love how the app is so easy to use and keeps me on track with my health journey , it’s a community filled with nothing but support and motivation though this time :) the recipes and exercise plans are well planned and easy to follow

MrsHalls

MrsHallsNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Love

It has changed my way of thinking with eating & exceeding. The support that the community of healthy mummy provide from everyday mums is next level. Highly recommend the smoothies & greens powder.

Kate

KateLaunceston, TAS

All the support & tools you could need!

5 years following THM - 24kg combined lost. Honestly I would not be where I am today with out it, the support from the team & community, information, guidence, tools and so much more, I can not fault it.

The team is all about what the CUSTOMER wants, Rhian regularly posts asking what we would like and does her best to provide it, no matter how crazy it may seem!

The App is an every day tool for me & the smoothies an everyday product. My kids also LOVE joining me doing the workouts at home!

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Healthy Mummy for Life

I have been a Healthy Mummy for 3 years now and I LOVE it! I never realised how easy eating healthy could be, it helped me lose 40kgs and keep it off. The app has everything I need at my fingertips from meal planning, shopping to a huge variety of exercises. I'm a proud Healthy Mummy for life xoxo

Worked for me!

Only program that has helped me to loose weight and actually keep it off! It is not a quick fix but a lifestyle change.its great for the whole family! I love the snacks the most! Don’t feel like I am missing out on anything.

A program that really works!

I have been following the program for close to 4 years. I also use the products such as smoothies, ACV and supergreens! All of these products are amazing and agree with my body. Not disappointed in any aspect of the Healthy Mummy

Carly Lloyd

Carly LloydNorth Western Region, NSW

Healthy who? Healthy Mummy!

Healthy Mummy isn’t just a fad it is a complete lifestyle change and one your whole family can come on too!

I love that the smoothies are so easy to use and fit in with my busy mama life and that I have my own personal coach in my pocket helping me be better and do more! Oh and that personal coach gives me so many yummy recipes too!

Kerrie

KerrieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic

Been with HM since August 2019 and love it. Have amazing results and support is the best.
Highly recommend as its the only program which i have found true to their word.

Monique.

Monique.Perth, WA

Healthy Mummy for life

Love all things healthy mummy.
It's taught me about balance and role modelling a healthy lifestyle for my kids. The app keeps me on track with all my calories, exercise and water. Nothing better.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Game Changing - Life Saving App!

This app is hands down the most used on my phone. It’s like having a personal trainer, a recipe book and a mindset coach all in the touch of a button! I cannot recommend this program enough.

SJW246

SJW246Sydney, NSW

Great products and fast postage

I bought some protein powder, metabolism tablets and snack bars in a recent sale they had. Extremely fast postage as they arrived to me so quick! I love how the metabolism tablets work and love their protein powder and snack bars! They tasted so delicious and will definately be ordering more.

Lifestyle change

Healthy mummy is a lifestyle change and it’s giving me the tools to live a healthier life . Healthy mummy has taught me how to make yummy meals and smoothies :) what a great way to improve your physical and mental health

iamabeetle

iamabeetleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

56kg down since using Healthy Mummy

I've been using Healthy Mummy products since October 2017 and so far I've lost 56kg. I started at 207kg and as I type this (18.12.2019), I am 151kg. I'd like to get down to 85kg. Healthy Mummy is the only thing that has worked for me. I have tried HUNDREDS of products, potions, pills and even surgery to lose weight. This has been the real deal and works so well. It fits into my lifestyle. I am proud of my results.

Summer

SummerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

HM has changed my life

Joining HM has been one of the best choices I've ever made. Not only has it changed my life by making me healthier and stronger. It has changed my families lives too.
To meals are great for the whole family.

Love healthy mummy

Healthy mummy has been a life changer for me I have Access to easy and delicious meals that are quick and healthy family friendly love my new life style now

Sharon H.

Sharon H.Wheatbelt, WA

Easy thinking

Following the HM plan Motivates and inspires interest in having a healthy lifestyle without all the research. The research has already been done and planned for diet success. The success not only is for the correct diet but your overall health. Love the fact that you click and decide on the meal you want and it is delicious for all.

Michelle Granger

Michelle GrangerSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle!

Healthy Mummy is the best thing to come into my life. Easy to use yummy recipes. Easy to do at home exercise. Its not a diet its an AMAZING lifestyle!

Rachel

RachelSouth West, WA

Complete Package

A complete life changer. Nutrition, exercise, recipes, advice, support. Amazing products. Everything to live healthy, fit & strong. You are educated on healthy choices for breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks, dinner. Did I mention snacks, you don't go hungry
Many lives have been changed.

Elyce Thompson

Elyce ThompsonNorth Queensland, QLD

My life has changed for the better!

An amazing program suitable for everyone! Sustainable, doable and a program with amazing results! The healthy mummy has changed my life forever. Not only has it helped me lose 30kgs, it has given me an amazing support network and friendships, as well as given me a better outlook on my life, the healthier way

Nic M.

Nic M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My life is changed for the better thanks to healthy mummy

From the smoothies, the 28dc, to the support. HM is by far the only thing that has helped me lead a healthier life. Having lost 60kgs with THM I can guarantee
It works if you put in the work. Thankyou for changing my life.

Megan S.

Megan S.asked

Hi, I am wanting to try this but unsure with what path to follow. Normal, tummy or Premium.
Leaning towards the tummy or premium, although the normal has more variety of flavours.
What are the biggest differences I guess ?

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?

Ang
Ang

Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

The Healthy Mummy
Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy