The Healthy Mummy

The Healthy Mummy (page 5 of 8)

Carly Lloyd

Carly LloydNorth Western Region, NSW

Healthy who? Healthy Mummy!

Healthy Mummy isn’t just a fad it is a complete lifestyle change and one your whole family can come on too!

I love that the smoothies are so easy to use and fit in with my busy mama life and that I have my own personal coach in my pocket helping me be better and do more! Oh and that personal coach gives me so many yummy recipes too!

Adam

AdamCanberra 2600, ACT

Opportunistic business out for money

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money money money

Very disappointed in the company, selling hand sanitizer 75ml for $10 and now toilet paper 24 for $23, cashing in on people’s desperation, any negative comments instantly removed - VERY DISAPPOINTED

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

No refunds given

After paying for 12 months I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and diabetes and there isn’t really any food for me on this site. I was told no. Never again.

Kerrie

KerrieGippsland, VIC

Fantastic

Been with HM since August 2019 and love it. Have amazing results and support is the best.
Highly recommend as its the only program which i have found true to their word.

Monique.

Monique.Perth, WA

Healthy Mummy for life

Love all things healthy mummy.
It's taught me about balance and role modelling a healthy lifestyle for my kids. The app keeps me on track with all my calories, exercise and water. Nothing better.

The shakes made me physically sick

Paid 354 for a lifetime membership I am unable to use. Stated how I felt about the products an was removed from the support groups. Unable to use the products I paid for as it makes me sick. So pretty much paid all that mo ey for nothing as the products make me spew an can't use the support groups as was removed for saying how I feel. So would not recommend there products

Game Changing - Life Saving App!

This app is hands down the most used on my phone. It’s like having a personal trainer, a recipe book and a mindset coach all in the touch of a button! I cannot recommend this program enough.

SJW246

SJW246Sydney, NSW

Great products and fast postage

I bought some protein powder, metabolism tablets and snack bars in a recent sale they had. Extremely fast postage as they arrived to me so quick! I love how the metabolism tablets work and love their protein powder and snack bars! They tasted so delicious and will definately be ordering more.

Lifestyle change

Healthy mummy is a lifestyle change and it’s giving me the tools to live a healthier life . Healthy mummy has taught me how to make yummy meals and smoothies :) what a great way to improve your physical and mental health

Lee W.

Lee W.South East Queensland, QLD

Negative Comments Deleted

Gemma M.

Gemma M.Perth, WA

Bad customer service

These people do not listen or reply to any constructive criticism given by people who buy their products. Any comments made in their “support group” that they do not like are deleted instantly with no follow up or resolution offered. Disgusting customer service.

Michaela S.

Michaela S.Sydney, NSW

Good program but doesn’t work for everyone

App seems simple to use. Recipes are very good. There are different ways to track your food intake and plan your meals through the app. Did not work for me due to time restrains and difficulties changing habits.

iamabeetle

iamabeetleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

56kg down since using Healthy Mummy

I've been using Healthy Mummy products since October 2017 and so far I've lost 56kg. I started at 207kg and as I type this (18.12.2019), I am 151kg. I'd like to get down to 85kg. Healthy Mummy is the only thing that has worked for me. I have tried HUNDREDS of products, potions, pills and even surgery to lose weight. This has been the real deal and works so well. It fits into my lifestyle. I am proud of my results.

Summer

SummerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

HM has changed my life

Joining HM has been one of the best choices I've ever made. Not only has it changed my life by making me healthier and stronger. It has changed my families lives too.
To meals are great for the whole family.

Love healthy mummy

Healthy mummy has been a life changer for me I have Access to easy and delicious meals that are quick and healthy family friendly love my new life style now

Joanne

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works......

A program that works for busy mum's, it gives you the tools you need to not feel like a diet but a lifestyle change. I have gained the knowledge and skills to change choice with food. I have gained more confidence and slowly getting more energy to keep up with my young family.

Sharon H.

Sharon H.Wheatbelt, WA

Easy thinking

Following the HM plan Motivates and inspires interest in having a healthy lifestyle without all the research. The research has already been done and planned for diet success. The success not only is for the correct diet but your overall health. Love the fact that you click and decide on the meal you want and it is delicious for all.

Michelle Granger

Michelle GrangerSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle!

Healthy Mummy is the best thing to come into my life. Easy to use yummy recipes. Easy to do at home exercise. Its not a diet its an AMAZING lifestyle!

Rachel

RachelSouth West, WA

Complete Package

A complete life changer. Nutrition, exercise, recipes, advice, support. Amazing products. Everything to live healthy, fit & strong. You are educated on healthy choices for breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks, dinner. Did I mention snacks, you don't go hungry
Many lives have been changed.

Megan S.

Megan S.asked

Hi, I am wanting to try this but unsure with what path to follow. Normal, tummy or Premium.
Leaning towards the tummy or premium, although the normal has more variety of flavours.
What are the biggest differences I guess ?

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?

Ang
Ang

Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

The Healthy Mummy
Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy