The Healthy Mummy

The Healthy Mummy (page 8 of 8)

Lost 40kg and have kept it off

After trying lots of other plans and products over the years and I have lost 40kg with the Healthy Mummy and kept it off, I use the smoothies as I am time poor with 4 kids and full time work, and the 28 day weightloss challenge fits in with my crazy life and the meals are family friendly which I love! also I love the fact they have a 30 day money back guarantee on their shop products :)

Jill Cooks

Jill CooksSydney, NSW

Great Products and Amazing App

I signed up to the 28 day challenge and bought some smoothies.. Great product and amazing workouts in their app. Their smoothies taste great and the app offers great recipes that suits me and my family!!

Sabby

SabbySydney Surrounds, NSW

Helps shed kilos!

The program helped me reduce over 10 kgs & their smoothies taste good esp Vanilla. The community on FB is quick to answer any questions. The biggest plus is the amazing meals that are liked by everyone in the family.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

Disgusting shakes

I bought a value pack in coffee and choc mint flavour and they are disgusting. I've bought cheaper meal replacements with better quality and delicious flavours. I wish I never spent so much

Trisha L.

Trisha L.

All about money

Would give them 0 stars if I could. I didn't get to try their products.
I created a poll asking anyone who has done a weight loss program if they kept the weight off or put it back on in their Facebook Group and they deleted and blocked me. Previously I made a motivational post and one of their admins commented on it inserting a sales pitch for their products. Nuff said.

Casey

CaseySouthwest, VIC

Inconsistent pricing left me feeling ripped off!

I've been using Healthy Mummy for a while, both app and smoothies but am finding it really frustrating in regards to the discount codes. One minute it will be one price, the next it will be lower, but you've already bought it at the higher price. No one likes to get ripped off, and after my last purchase I feel like I never want to purchase again!! Buyer beware as the discount and pricing as it's all over the shop!

Hjm

HjmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancellation

I had annual subscription that i wanted to cancel. I followed their instructions to cancel prior to the auto renewal, and cancelled 7 days prior to auto renewal. They took my $189 anyway and refuse to give it back and state that I have made no attempt to cancel, but I cant get access to the app....because I cancelled it!

Megan C.

Megan C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Definitely a life saver

Losing 31kgs in 12 months in a healthy, sustainable way, I think speaks for itself.
I honestly couldn't have achieved my health goals without Healthy Mummy and everything they provide.
Ive tried all the other ways to lose weight before but never had lasting success or felt as supported as I have with Healthy Mummy, definitely cant recommend enough.

Jan88

Jan88South East Queensland, QLD

Repeat billing

Auto Rolling renewal of subscription. Wouldnt let me cancel as within 2 days of renewal. Contacted them but they refused to cancel upcoming payment. There should be adequate warning of upcoming automatic billing. thief's

NaomiP

NaomiPPerth, WA

LOVE IT!!! Best lifestyle decision I have made

If I could give 0 stars I would

Taryn

TarynNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy!!! Happy!! Happy!!!

The shakes are delicious, the meal plans and recipes are very tasty and family friendly!
My favourite shake is the cookies and cream, such a moorish taste!
I love the yoga mats, perfect thickness and comfortable on any surface!

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value smoothies but taste is hit and miss

I have been ordering HM smoothies for almost 12 months. They have a great variety of flavors and when you buy during a sale pricing is good sometimes 40% off so watch for those. Some of the flavors are overly grainy and artificial; banana and choc mint were really fake tasting and not ones I would re order. I use them as a base and add to them but don’t find the flavors good on their own or as decadent as they make out. I found the super greens ok as long as I drink them without smelling it !

Mumma

MummaVictoria

Money hungry

Beth

Beth

Horrible Business

Signed up to a year membership as I wanted to start losing weight when I was ready and it was convenient to me.

The app suggested I eat a vegetarian diet whilst doing postpartum workouts. I’m not vegetarian and need a form of meat for a health condition, strike one.

Not sure why I was recommended postpartum workouts when I selected HIIT routines, strike two.

The excessive emails you are sent for sales and promotions is a joke. Every single day my email was FULL of their crap, strike three.

Don’t bother posting on their Facebook because they’ll just remove it like the gutless money hungry things they are. I’ve requested my money be refunded so let’s see how this ends up.

BunG75

BunG75Sydney, NSW

Just ok!

Megan S.

Megan S.asked

Hi, I am wanting to try this but unsure with what path to follow. Normal, tummy or Premium.
Leaning towards the tummy or premium, although the normal has more variety of flavours.
What are the biggest differences I guess ?

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?

Ang
Ang

Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

The Healthy Mummy
Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy