Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth Australia

Premium Smoothie

I read the good reviews and then purchased two tubs of the Premium Smoothie (espresso). While the consistency is okay, the taste is very average. It has an odd aftertaste and also a strange smell. Not appealing at all and definitely would not purchase again.

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy
Katie

Katie

Regretting my purchase

Smoothies aren't smooth at all, they're so gritty it's like sand between my teeth. They're also sickly sweet with artificial sweeteners. I bought them as they said they're breastfeeding friendly. Will try with fruit and see if that makes any difference. Purchased a tub of kids vanilla and my two year old doesn't mind it but won't be purchasing again.

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shakes are terrible. Customer service is terrible.

Shakes are gritty, only taste nice if fruit is added.
They won’t honour their deals, I was over charged and then brought it up with them and they pretty much said bad luck- you still got a deal.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Over priced scam

Can’t eat 90% of the recipes
Won’t provide refund due to e books provided (these are not worth a cent)
Cannot get proper support on their groups because you are not allowed to say anything negative or you mean post and or you are then deleted.
Think of mean girls the movie then ramp it up a little.
Over priced waste of money and shocked they can get away with it. I think ACCC needs to look into her. Not offering refunds for consumer products that ARE NOT USABLE is illegal.

Emma

Emma

Disappointing

Painful website and app, too many options!! Half the workout is warm up... not at all what was expected. Could not receive a refund even though this was requested the same night as purchase.

Basically a scam

The app is painful to use and there’s no reminder before the subscription renews... it’s such a dodgy way of making money to just auto renew a subscription without sending any form of receipt. There’s no way of getting your money back once they take it either so... buyer beware!

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

HM Meals to you

I order 14 meals from the Healthy Mummy program through Chef Good. I
am so disappointed with the meals. They come frozen so once heated up they are watery and some uneatable!! My husband ordered meals at the same from another company- all are fresh and delicious to eat after being heated.
I have literally heated 3 different meals for lunch today and the last one was alright. (The butter chicken)
The ravioli was hard and stuck together, the cannoli was gross. Would not recommend!

Adam

AdamCanberra 2600, ACT

Opportunistic business out for money

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money money money

Very disappointed in the company, selling hand sanitizer 75ml for $10 and now toilet paper 24 for $23, cashing in on people’s desperation, any negative comments instantly removed - VERY DISAPPOINTED

No refunds given

After paying for 12 months I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and diabetes and there isn’t really any food for me on this site. I was told no. Never again.

Lee W.

Lee W.South East Queensland, QLD

Negative Comments Deleted

Gemma M.

Gemma M.Perth, WA

Bad customer service

These people do not listen or reply to any constructive criticism given by people who buy their products. Any comments made in their “support group” that they do not like are deleted instantly with no follow up or resolution offered. Disgusting customer service.

EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

Disgusting shakes

I bought a value pack in coffee and choc mint flavour and they are disgusting. I've bought cheaper meal replacements with better quality and delicious flavours. I wish I never spent so much

Trisha L.

Trisha L.

All about money

Would give them 0 stars if I could. I didn't get to try their products.
I created a poll asking anyone who has done a weight loss program if they kept the weight off or put it back on in their Facebook Group and they deleted and blocked me. Previously I made a motivational post and one of their admins commented on it inserting a sales pitch for their products. Nuff said.

Casey

CaseySouthwest, VIC

Inconsistent pricing left me feeling ripped off!

I've been using Healthy Mummy for a while, both app and smoothies but am finding it really frustrating in regards to the discount codes. One minute it will be one price, the next it will be lower, but you've already bought it at the higher price. No one likes to get ripped off, and after my last purchase I feel like I never want to purchase again!! Buyer beware as the discount and pricing as it's all over the shop!

Hjm

HjmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancellation

I had annual subscription that i wanted to cancel. I followed their instructions to cancel prior to the auto renewal, and cancelled 7 days prior to auto renewal. They took my $189 anyway and refuse to give it back and state that I have made no attempt to cancel, but I cant get access to the app....because I cancelled it!

Jan88

Jan88South East Queensland, QLD

Repeat billing

Auto Rolling renewal of subscription. Wouldnt let me cancel as within 2 days of renewal. Contacted them but they refused to cancel upcoming payment. There should be adequate warning of upcoming automatic billing. thief's

If I could give 0 stars I would

Mumma

MummaVictoria

Money hungry

Beth

Beth

Horrible Business

Signed up to a year membership as I wanted to start losing weight when I was ready and it was convenient to me.

The app suggested I eat a vegetarian diet whilst doing postpartum workouts. I’m not vegetarian and need a form of meat for a health condition, strike one.

Not sure why I was recommended postpartum workouts when I selected HIIT routines, strike two.

The excessive emails you are sent for sales and promotions is a joke. Every single day my email was FULL of their crap, strike three.

Don’t bother posting on their Facebook because they’ll just remove it like the gutless money hungry things they are. I’ve requested my money be refunded so let’s see how this ends up.