Disappointed customer

Disappointed customerSouth Australia

Premium Smoothie

I read the good reviews and then purchased two tubs of the Premium Smoothie (espresso). While the consistency is okay, the taste is very average. It has an odd aftertaste and also a strange smell. Not appealing at all and definitely would not purchase again.

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy
Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of products and good keys for weightloss

I have used healthy mummy for over a five years, to loose weight after each of my pregnancies. Using the free recipes online and motivation off their Facebook page is a good start.

The standard smoothie mix is good for weightless but you need to blend with alot of ice and fruit etc to escape the floury taste.

Their premium smoothie is lovely with just a small amount of ice and liquid super smooth.

I now have a membership and the motivation and exercises and recipes you can access can definitely help you loose weight and more.

Over all its all bout how much effort you put in and it does work and you make some amazing food.

Katie

Katie

Regretting my purchase

Smoothies aren't smooth at all, they're so gritty it's like sand between my teeth. They're also sickly sweet with artificial sweeteners. I bought them as they said they're breastfeeding friendly. Will try with fruit and see if that makes any difference. Purchased a tub of kids vanilla and my two year old doesn't mind it but won't be purchasing again.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shakes are terrible. Customer service is terrible.

Shakes are gritty, only taste nice if fruit is added.
They won’t honour their deals, I was over charged and then brought it up with them and they pretty much said bad luck- you still got a deal.

Over priced scam

Can’t eat 90% of the recipes
Won’t provide refund due to e books provided (these are not worth a cent)
Cannot get proper support on their groups because you are not allowed to say anything negative or you mean post and or you are then deleted.
Think of mean girls the movie then ramp it up a little.
Over priced waste of money and shocked they can get away with it. I think ACCC needs to look into her. Not offering refunds for consumer products that ARE NOT USABLE is illegal.

Emma

Emma

Disappointing

Painful website and app, too many options!! Half the workout is warm up... not at all what was expected. Could not receive a refund even though this was requested the same night as purchase.

Basically a scam

The app is painful to use and there’s no reminder before the subscription renews... it’s such a dodgy way of making money to just auto renew a subscription without sending any form of receipt. There’s no way of getting your money back once they take it either so... buyer beware!

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney, NSW

HM Meals to you

I order 14 meals from the Healthy Mummy program through Chef Good. I
am so disappointed with the meals. They come frozen so once heated up they are watery and some uneatable!! My husband ordered meals at the same from another company- all are fresh and delicious to eat after being heated.
I have literally heated 3 different meals for lunch today and the last one was alright. (The butter chicken)
The ravioli was hard and stuck together, the cannoli was gross. Would not recommend!

Adam

AdamCanberra 2600, ACT

Opportunistic business out for money

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money money money

Very disappointed in the company, selling hand sanitizer 75ml for $10 and now toilet paper 24 for $23, cashing in on people’s desperation, any negative comments instantly removed - VERY DISAPPOINTED

No refunds given

After paying for 12 months I was diagnosed with high cholesterol and diabetes and there isn’t really any food for me on this site. I was told no. Never again.

Lee W.

Lee W.South East Queensland, QLD

Negative Comments Deleted

Gemma M.

Gemma M.Perth, WA

Bad customer service

These people do not listen or reply to any constructive criticism given by people who buy their products. Any comments made in their “support group” that they do not like are deleted instantly with no follow up or resolution offered. Disgusting customer service.

Michaela S.

Michaela S.Sydney, NSW

Good program but doesn’t work for everyone

App seems simple to use. Recipes are very good. There are different ways to track your food intake and plan your meals through the app. Did not work for me due to time restrains and difficulties changing habits.

Joanne

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works......

A program that works for busy mum's, it gives you the tools you need to not feel like a diet but a lifestyle change. I have gained the knowledge and skills to change choice with food. I have gained more confidence and slowly getting more energy to keep up with my young family.

Mandieyelwoc

MandieyelwocGoulburn Valley, VIC

Healthy & yummy

I have enjoyed becoming a healthier water, being in the kitchen is fun now. The app is so handy for recipes, exercise videos & tracking. Get on board you will Love it.

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

Ive been a Healthy Mummy for 2 years and love it

I'm a mum of three, and I love the recipes, and I love the fitness programs in the app. It has one of the most awesome communities. I LOVE the Collagen and the Supergreens! Mega Fan Alert!

EJH

EJHSydney, NSW

Disgusting shakes

I bought a value pack in coffee and choc mint flavour and they are disgusting. I've bought cheaper meal replacements with better quality and delicious flavours. I wish I never spent so much

Trisha L.

Trisha L.

All about money

Would give them 0 stars if I could. I didn't get to try their products.
I created a poll asking anyone who has done a weight loss program if they kept the weight off or put it back on in their Facebook Group and they deleted and blocked me. Previously I made a motivational post and one of their admins commented on it inserting a sales pitch for their products. Nuff said.

Casey

CaseySouthwest, VIC

Inconsistent pricing left me feeling ripped off!

I've been using Healthy Mummy for a while, both app and smoothies but am finding it really frustrating in regards to the discount codes. One minute it will be one price, the next it will be lower, but you've already bought it at the higher price. No one likes to get ripped off, and after my last purchase I feel like I never want to purchase again!! Buyer beware as the discount and pricing as it's all over the shop!