The Healthy Mummy

The only health and fitness program you need!!

The healthy mummy is the full package! I have lost over 30kg following this program. It works! The meals are easy and delicious. The fitness program is easy to follow and enjoyable. The other associated products (especially the smoothies) are amazing too!!

Tiarne Straatman

Tiarne StraatmanVictoria

It’s a lifestyle change!

The 28 day challenge has provided me with the tools I needed to plan and execute a healthy lifestyle. It really is a “lifelong” program. I’m so glad I found it.

Emily V.

Emily V.Darwin, NT

So Glad I found it!

The Healthy Mummy has been amazing. Their meal plans, recipes and workouts have helped me lose over 26kg since September 2020 (in 7-8 months). I love their smoothies and their online community is so supportive. The sign up price is so worth it.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

The only lifestyle program you will ever need

I lost 23kg in 12 months following the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Challenges. I do not deny myself anything (including chocolate and pizza) and I no longer punish myself with hours of workouts. I enjoy my life - just a healthier version of it!

Skin Range Lover

I'm so glad the Healthy Mummy now have a skin care range. It's so easy to use and my skin has never been better. Quick to use and now I leave the house happily with no make up.

It works

This app has everything you need to live a happy and healthy lifestyle in an easy and non complecated way. It has excersises and recepies and the Facebook groups are so supportive.

Laura

LauraHunter Region, NSW

I adore The Healthy Mummy!

I adore The Healthy Mummy!
Great smoothies, awesome skincare, unbelievable support.
I’ve been using the Healthy Mummy program for 3 years and am so glad to have my health and passion back.

Chelsie

Chelsie

Healthy mummy change my life

Healthy mummy has helped me lose over 60kgs & maintain that Weightloss with the help of the 28 day challenge & using the app to its full potential... I am now living my best healthiest life all thanks to the healthy mummy

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works!!

The healthy mummy program has taught me how to look after myself and my family. I have tried so many different ways to lose weight and this is the only program that worked for me. I have lost 30kg and kept it off for 12 months.

Bridget F.

Bridget F.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing community

I have been using the hm products and doing the 28day challenges since 2017. I love that they simplify my life and make living a healthy lifestyle more Manageable for my family and I.

Drag Fans

Drag Fans

One stop health journey

Ive lost 14kg in 4mths, this program works and why? Because it is adaptable to your needs, no heavy exercising, no cravings - a program that caters from vegans to keto lovers. Great support and a terrific facebook community and great products (optional).

Katrina

KatrinaPerth, WA

Best Weight loss Program

I love the Healthy Mummy program, it is completely sustainable and simple to follow. The food is incredible and the workouts in the app are easy to do at home. I've lost over 12kgs in 4 months and still going strong

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Healthy Mummy

I have been using The Healthy Mummy for 6 months and love everything they do. The smoothies are fantastic and I love the variety of flavours and really rate the premium and tummy smoothies. The app is fantastic and has changed the way I cook. I have also now lost 12kg so am very happy

Gem78

Gem78Perth, WA

Love the app and have lost 10kg

So I had heaps of friends who had used the healthy mummy app and done the 28 day challenges so I thought I would give it a go but to be honest didn't think it would work. 3 months later I have lost 10kg and am a convert. The support is insane and the app is so good. It has literally changed the way I cook and as well as the weight loss I am fitter and have more energy. The company also has other products and give app members extra discounts and I feel like a vip. The community is also amazing and after trying so many programs and diets before I can finally say I have found one that is genuine and works. Thank you to the healthy mummy

Love it

The Healthy Mummy is amazing, I love everything about it,the support and motivation is always there to help you, the app is so easy to use, all the recipes are delicious, easy to follow and family friendly. The exercises are terrific, I thoroughly recommend The Healthy Mummy

Sharon Bradley

Sharon BradleyCentral Queensland, QLD

Life saver!

Easy to use, great products great support network. Love the thousands of recipes, snacks, shakes and merchandise. Look forward to socialising with other women looking to become the best version of themselves.

Premium smoothies

Love the premium smoothies, they have a smooth texture & blend well with other fruits or on its own. Plenty of favours to chose from. Low in sugar as well. Also the kids vanilla smoothie has great taste & can have flavours added.

Irma S.

Irma S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love The Healthy Mummy

I love The Healthy Mummy as it greatly support me to become a healthy mummy. I love the app which has heaps of healthy recipes and lots of exercises. You also earn rewards for doing exercises, drinking lots of water and eating right. I love the smoothies and skin care products. Above all, there are lots of support in the FB page to motivate and inspire you to keep going and to become a better YOU. Thank you Rhian and all the lovely coaches and admin.

Love it

It’s a lifestyle change not a diet. I’m feeling happier, losing weight, sleep better, depression and anxiety are at a minimum, skin is better and the products are great too

Gymbunnie

GymbunnieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Member for life!

Healthy mummy is by far the best health program out there.

It has pre set and customisable eating programs, the food is amazing. It also has fitness videos, mindset activities to get you in the right headspace and audio meditation guidance.

The community is supportive and bustling with other mummy’s who are motivated and willing to share their advice.

As for the products they aren’t necessary but it you get the opportunity to try some they are of high quality and align with The Healthy Mummy vision of Health and well being.

I’m so glad I found Heathy Mummy, I will be a member for life!