Elo C.

Elo C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

tastes yuck and definitely not smooth

bought 2 containers - a chocolate and a strawberry - the taste is horrible for both, artificial taste; and the texture is gritty, not smooth at all; does not dissolve well.
Undrinkable, waste of money.

Angela Blakeney

Angela BlakeneyDarwin, NT

Extremely over priced for disgusting recipes and no support

Smoothie mix is full of artificial sweeteners, other products are over priced and contain no extra ingredients to supplements a quarter of the price, $60 protein bars are inedible could not even give them away. Over all totally crushed and disappointed in wasting my money

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Profiteering

I'm a platinum lifetime member of The Healthy Mummy. I love the smoothies and the meals. The Facebook pages are a bit of a joke - it's obvious that there is a LOT of deleting going on. And the profiteering around the COVID-19 crisis is disgusting - what does toilet paper have to do with the healthy mummy!? That has really disappointed me. The hand sanitiser was bad enough. Just stick to what you've always done best for God's sake.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

The shakes made me physically sick

Paid 354 for a lifetime membership I am unable to use. Stated how I felt about the products an was removed from the support groups. Unable to use the products I paid for as it makes me sick. So pretty much paid all that mo ey for nothing as the products make me spew an can't use the support groups as was removed for saying how I feel. So would not recommend there products

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?

Ang
Ang

Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy

Love camping

Love campingasked

Can you mix smoothies with water

Mum of 4
Mum of 4

Yes you can :) plus loads of recipes here https://www.healthymummy.com/recipes/smoothies/

Get an answer from our members and The Healthy Mummy representatives