Laura B

Laura B

Good Product, Ok service

I have enjoyed the healthy mummy products, I had a few problems with my last order and took a while for someone to help me after a few emails and speaking to several people to help. Finally Alex helped me and resolved my issue with my order. I probably wouldn’t shop with them again if it wasn’t for the staff member that last got back to me. Thank you

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy
T harris

T harrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not the best tasting

Vanilla tastes gross. Consistency isn’t great. I’ve had better shakes and I think I’ll stick to my usual.
The sugar x spray burnt my tongue, it takes away cravings of everything cause it tastes horrible!

The app is okay, alike a lot of others on the market.

Anna

AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's expensive, but not bad. But their forums are biased.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value smoothies but taste is hit and miss

I have been ordering HM smoothies for almost 12 months. They have a great variety of flavors and when you buy during a sale pricing is good sometimes 40% off so watch for those. Some of the flavors are overly grainy and artificial; banana and choc mint were really fake tasting and not ones I would re order. I use them as a base and add to them but don’t find the flavors good on their own or as decadent as they make out. I found the super greens ok as long as I drink them without smelling it !

BunG75

BunG75Sydney, NSW

Just ok!

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?

Ang
Ang

Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy

Love camping

Love campingasked

Can you mix smoothies with water

Mum of 4
Mum of 4

Yes you can :) plus loads of recipes here https://www.healthymummy.com/recipes/smoothies/

Get an answer from our members and The Healthy Mummy representatives