Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of products and good keys for weightloss

I have used healthy mummy for over a five years, to loose weight after each of my pregnancies. Using the free recipes online and motivation off their Facebook page is a good start.

The standard smoothie mix is good for weightless but you need to blend with alot of ice and fruit etc to escape the floury taste.

Their premium smoothie is lovely with just a small amount of ice and liquid super smooth.

I now have a membership and the motivation and exercises and recipes you can access can definitely help you loose weight and more.

Over all its all bout how much effort you put in and it does work and you make some amazing food.

Michaela S.

Michaela S.Sydney, NSW

Good program but doesn’t work for everyone

App seems simple to use. Recipes are very good. There are different ways to track your food intake and plan your meals through the app. Did not work for me due to time restrains and difficulties changing habits.

Joanne

JoanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It works......

A program that works for busy mum's, it gives you the tools you need to not feel like a diet but a lifestyle change. I have gained the knowledge and skills to change choice with food. I have gained more confidence and slowly getting more energy to keep up with my young family.

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Mandieyelwoc

MandieyelwocGoulburn Valley, VIC

Healthy & yummy

I have enjoyed becoming a healthier water, being in the kitchen is fun now. The app is so handy for recipes, exercise videos & tracking. Get on board you will Love it.

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

Ive been a Healthy Mummy for 2 years and love it

I'm a mum of three, and I love the recipes, and I love the fitness programs in the app. It has one of the most awesome communities. I LOVE the Collagen and the Supergreens! Mega Fan Alert!

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

I bought the vanilla smoothie but found the texture too grainy. Is there a smoothie with a different texture? Am interested in the Tummy one. Or am I mixing it wrong?

Ang
Ang

Hi Carol, I've just purchased the vanilla tummy & I don't find that one grainy. I've had it as a blended smoothie so far. The original smoothies are grainy in comparison to the premium smoothies.

JeSS

JeSSasked

How can we measure 30g without a scope or scales ?

Alex S.The Healthy Mummy

Hi Jess, great question. The easiest way to do it would most likely be with a table spoon. A tablespoon holds approximately 15 grams, so two full tablespoons should do it. I hope this helps, you could also add a scoop to your next Healthy Mummy order. Contact us on support@thehealthymummy.com and we'll do our best to help.
Alex - The Healthy Mummy

Love camping

Love campingasked

Can you mix smoothies with water

Mum of 4
Mum of 4

Yes you can :) plus loads of recipes here https://www.healthymummy.com/recipes/smoothies/

Get an answer from our members and The Healthy Mummy representatives