Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Healthy Mummy

I have been using The Healthy Mummy for 6 months and love everything they do. The smoothies are fantastic and I love the variety of flavours and really rate the premium and tummy smoothies. The app is fantastic and has changed the way I cook. I have also now lost 12kg so am very happy

Gem78

Gem78Perth, WA

Love the app and have lost 10kg

So I had heaps of friends who had used the healthy mummy app and done the 28 day challenges so I thought I would give it a go but to be honest didn't think it would work. 3 months later I have lost 10kg and am a convert. The support is insane and the app is so good. It has literally changed the way I cook and as well as the weight loss I am fitter and have more energy. The company also has other products and give app members extra discounts and I feel like a vip. The community is also amazing and after trying so many programs and diets before I can finally say I have found one that is genuine and works. Thank you to the healthy mummy

Love it

The Healthy Mummy is amazing, I love everything about it,the support and motivation is always there to help you, the app is so easy to use, all the recipes are delicious, easy to follow and family friendly. The exercises are terrific, I thoroughly recommend The Healthy Mummy

Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Find out how The Healthy Mummy compares to other Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss Services

Sharon Bradley

Sharon BradleyCentral Queensland, QLD

Life saver!

Easy to use, great products great support network. Love the thousands of recipes, snacks, shakes and merchandise. Look forward to socialising with other women looking to become the best version of themselves.

Premium smoothies

Love the premium smoothies, they have a smooth texture & blend well with other fruits or on its own. Plenty of favours to chose from. Low in sugar as well. Also the kids vanilla smoothie has great taste & can have flavours added.

Irma S.

Irma S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love The Healthy Mummy

I love The Healthy Mummy as it greatly support me to become a healthy mummy. I love the app which has heaps of healthy recipes and lots of exercises. You also earn rewards for doing exercises, drinking lots of water and eating right. I love the smoothies and skin care products. Above all, there are lots of support in the FB page to motivate and inspire you to keep going and to become a better YOU. Thank you Rhian and all the lovely coaches and admin.

Love it

It’s a lifestyle change not a diet. I’m feeling happier, losing weight, sleep better, depression and anxiety are at a minimum, skin is better and the products are great too

Gymbunnie

GymbunnieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Member for life!

Healthy mummy is by far the best health program out there.

It has pre set and customisable eating programs, the food is amazing. It also has fitness videos, mindset activities to get you in the right headspace and audio meditation guidance.

The community is supportive and bustling with other mummy’s who are motivated and willing to share their advice.

As for the products they aren’t necessary but it you get the opportunity to try some they are of high quality and align with The Healthy Mummy vision of Health and well being.

I’m so glad I found Heathy Mummy, I will be a member for life!

Absolutely love the app

The app is amazing, we’ve been using it for 5 years. The recipes, plans and home workouts are a must! Love the smoothies and supplement products too. I managed to lose 30kgs and maintain. Can be used during and after pregnancies too

Noeleene Steele

Noeleene SteeleCentral Queensland, QLD

So simple to follow and get real results

Ive lost 5kg love the products and service is great any questions you have there's always someone else who can help you the community is in couraging and there to help

Jade

JadeCentral West, NSW

Fantastic app

The recipes are brilliant for single or families and the app is easy to use
The workout choices and coaches are always there to help and give you advice to ensure you reach your goals.
Great app to help change your life style for the better.

Charlotte872

Charlotte872Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Tummy Smoothie has stopped my bloated belly

So I don't often write reviews but last month I bought the tummy smoothie from the healthy mummy and after years of suffering from a bloated belly and bad digestion I thought I would give it a go after reading some reviews. I have been using it for 5 weeks and WOW what a difference - my bloat has reduced by about 70% and I feel so much better and less blurgh. Bonus is that it tastes great. I used the Vanilla but keen to try the other flavours too. If you suffer from the dreaded bloat this is one to definitely give a try.

Perfect lifestyle app for busy mums

I love the app. It’s well rounded and designed perfectly for busy mums. Content is constantly refreshed and extended. The online community support is top notch and so helpful to women on a healthy journey.

dani

daniSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best app EVER!

I am so impressed with this app, it has EVERYTHING you could want to be able to live a healthy, happy life. The recipe are Nutritious and next level yummy, there are so many workouts - no need for a gym membership! Tracks everything perfectly. Highly recommend!

Melanie Arnold-Stemm

Melanie Arnold-StemmSouth East Queensland, QLD

5.5 years and counting!

I've been with The Healthy Mummy for 5.5 years, and I absolutely love everything about it! I am a foodie at heart, so knowing I don't have to cut out any food types is a bonus. I was 143kg at my largest, and found HM at 135kg, and have lost an additional 62kg since then by use of The Healthy Mummy app. My family love the food I cook, including my 6 year old daughter who is always looking forward to joining in!

jessm93

jessm93Hunter Region, NSW

It works!

I’ve lost baby weight 4 x with the smoothies and challenges :)
It’s family friendly and convenient, I like that you can customise the meal plans and add your own custom meals in

Amazing and life changing.

The Healthy Mummy has changed my way of life. I am now a healthy and active mum. The App has all the tools you need to live a healthy lifestyle.

Silvana P.

Silvana P.Perth, WA

Love the app

Have everything I need in one place
Amazing receives workouts and more
Love logging , swapping, having a look and try new meals for my family
Amazing so convenient

Everything you will ever need in one app!

The Healthy Mummy isn’t just a diet, it’s a lifestyle change for the whole family to enjoy. It has helped me loose weight but still enjoy chocolate cake. It’s about balance! The app has everything from food, recipes to fitness instructors!

Tegan P.

Tegan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing support

I absolutely love the healthy mummy program and have been using it for over 3 years. The food tastes amazing and the recipes are always so quick and easy. Its helped me learn how to meal prep and plan and save so much money on food shopping. The support from the team is also fantastic and always very helpful.