The Hills Bark Blower

The Hills Bark Blower

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Hills Bark Blower? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    RBB
    RBBSydney

Deafening noise

Whilst it might sound like a good idea, the noise generated by their vehicles is unbelievable, excessive and so unfair on neighbours. How can they can be allowed to make so much noise?

Kathryn
    KathrynSydney

Back Saving Option

We recently needed soil to fill our garden in our townhouse which has no side access. How wonderful were the team at The Hills Bark Blower. They came to site to quote how much we needed. Their prompt delivery service pumped our new garden soil over a back fence right into where we needed it. No wheelbarrows or backaches at our place. Great friendly guys who cleaned up afterwards. Thank you Chris and your great team!!

Stewart H South
    Stewart H Southasked

why is this company allowed to flaunt the noise abatement laws? In the past 12 months they have been in the suburb of Rosebery in Sydney & the amount of noise generated by the diesel powered trucks is so bad that it can be heard from 3 blocks away & it even drowns out the sound of jet planes taking off from Mascot and flying overhead. This goes on all day for weeks at a time on the various job sites being developed in our suburb. Next stop will be The environmental protection department. Shield the motors please. Not to mention the air pollution from the diesel. I note with amusement that the workers are provided with ear protection. What about the people living the vicinity?

rhonda
    rhonda

I agree suffering this right now due to thoughtless neighbour. How are these businesses able to evade EPA laws?There is no where in my house where the noise is tolerable and I am stuck here waiting for a delivery that requires signing. It is literally making me ill as I have inner ear problems.