4.0 from 2,480 reviews

Great help !!!

Appropriate questions, polite, did not take a long time for responding.
I received right and simple instructions .
Great effort to go ahead with my request, instant bar code sent via email.

Thuye Ng

Thuye NgHobart, TAS

Excellent service. Fast shipping and Easy Return!!

I have purchased items on Iconic for many times. Very impressed with Iconic’s customer service. Last time, I emailed Iconic Team to inquire about returning items. To my surprise, Kristine replied my email within the next day and helped me to resolve the inquiry. Truly appreciate it!! Highly recommend Iconic! Easy return, fast shipping and excellent customer service!

Manav

ManavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Danica's Customer Support

I was very pleased with how Danica handled my situation and responded very well. I will recommend The Iconic to all my peers as I am really satisfied with customer support.

DeejD

DeejDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Iconic is experience is unreal

Top customer service!!! The team is always happy to help and go above and beyond. Nothing like other retailers. I love the range, competitive prices and the speedy service and delivery. I have been shopping with The iconic for 2 years now. Can’t see myself going elsewhere.

Karen

KarenSoutheast, SA

Helpful customer service.

Polite, professional and helpful. Just waiting to see if refund is refunded by afterpay. Chat person has informed myself that it has been processed iconic end . Very appreciative. Thank you.

Rebecca

RebeccaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Pjs maternity

Love my pjs. But long but I am short. Love the fabric. So super soft and comfortable. Came pretty quick as well.
I am one happy customer . Love it

Sandy A.

Sandy A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer support that keeps me a loyal client

Customer support at the iconic is always outstanding; feedback is very prompt, very helpful staff and always going the extra mile to make sure you walk away happy. This is in my opinion is the main differentiation with so many online shopping platforms out there; and the main reason why I would always come back and choose the Iconic as my first shopping Option

Angel

AngelCanberra 2600, ACT

Celina is awesome !!!!

How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted? Too easy
How satisfied were you with the range of products available? Totally
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought? Very happy! Only need to exchange it for a size 12 and Celina killed it with her excellent cust service! We love the Iconic !!!

Jonathon H.

Jonathon H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing email customer service!

Purchased an item that didn't fit and returned it twice. Had a small Hiccup with generating the return slip however the email customer service team generated it for me and gave perfect details on how to return the item. Quick response to each email and overall professional customer. Gives me confidence to shop online knowing how easy and professional the team are at the Iconic!

Can't wait to make my next purchase!

Excellent customer service

Absolutely fantastic customer service. I will be purchasing from this company in future without hesitation. App is great, quick delivery and fantastic customer service. I’m very pleased with my experience

Lana

LanaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

AAA+++

Easy to navigate website and to drill down your search requirements. Great range of clothing. Orders started to arrive before estimated delivery date and clothing quality second to nobe. "Iconic".

James

JamesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order a luggage nearly $900 and where is my item now!!

Ordered a luggage worth of $899 on 1/12/19. Until now haven't received anything. No tracking email confirmation. Followed up 6th times and they never said the same. Now i'm done

Fay D.

Fay D.Tasmania

Trashy

Low quality over priced styless rubbish. Virtue signalling never a good idea. We're not an Islamic country and a democracy so don't tell us about modesty. Avoid at all costs

Michelle R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I had an issue returning an item, I initiated was upset with the process however the company contacted me and rectified the situation. I'm happy with the outcome and follow up. Thank you Iconic!

Here it is: 271418868

Thank you for responding quickly. Please let me know what you can do for me as I leave on a overseas trip in 12 days. Kind regards- Michelle

meryl t.

meryl t.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Ordered the last size 8 of a pair of Topshop jeans, received old and used secondhand crap

AMAZING!!!

Amazing experience shopping online with Iconic, it ticks all the boxes, Every aspect of the online process is very straightforward, I am an older customer and a little wary of ordering online, but the help and effciiency of Iconic and their very helpful staff made it very simple.

The quality and choice of products is excellent, and despite my age, there is always plenty of options available to choice from, so, take the plunge and try "online shopping with Iconic"

Rose
Rose

In the last paragraph, CHOICE SHOULD BE CHOOSE, please make the correction before my review goes to print, if this is not possible please cancel and I will redo it. Many thanks.

Queenie

QueenieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast & Worth it

Fast shipping, package came in 3 days faster than it said it would arrive. Bought my items on sale so got 2 perfectly warm jackets for only $70 when original price for them would have been $180! Defs worth it! Always have good experience when I'm shopping with Iconic, never had a bad experience. Only thing I wished was that I could try on some clothes eg. dresses since I'm different sizes for different brands.

VanessaCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

All the dealings I have had have been very positive. Will order more items soon. I wish other companies had the same service ethic. Very happy to provide a positive response.

Vanessa

You are all very welcome, just an aside, I am here in New Zealand not Queensland
cheers

mina g.

mina g.Perth, WA

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!

I normally suffer from anxiety whenever I have to call a business to organise any kind of return but I have had nothing but amazing customer service from The Iconic. In saying this I have only rung them a couple of times as I seldom have an issue but of the times I have called every service representative has excelled in explaining and also rectifying the problem.

Great experience

Excellent customer service ...very helpful. Great quality brand products. Easy transactions...both purchases and returns. Great discounts on sale items. Very happy customer. I will continue to shop with the Iconic.