4.0 from 2,480 reviews

3.4

name withheld

name withheld

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased 4 dresses from the online clearance section which were supposed to be no returns. However, once I received the dresses, they didn't fit even though I am usually a smaller size but on this occasion purchased next size up. Edgar from customer service acknowledged my issue and trusted my complaint. I have received a store credit and my matter was resolved within a few minutes on the chat line. If only all online shopping could be so simple to deal with.

Paola

PaolaSydney, NSW

Great Service!

Would always recommend The Iconic, customer service is great and service always exceptional. Danica was very helpful and solved my query quite fast and was very understanding. You can always see that the company values their customers.

tulsue

tulsueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality super but label runs small to size.

Quality super but label runs small to size. I am usually a 14, but on Site advice ordered 16 but even this was too small. Return was easy to do.

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Good but inability to rate or review products is a problem.

Free return shipping is great, however, sale items cannot be returned and refunded so I have a big problem with not being able to access ratings and reviews from customers regarding the sizing and fit of products, now am stuck with inappropriate items.

Sarah
Sarah
Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst retailer ever!!

The iconic is easily the most awful pathetic retailer ever!! They give generic replies to complaints!! They don't care at all. I bought a few pairs of shoes on sale and they then cancelled my order because I bought too many things!! Can you believe that?? Its true!! I was going to give the shoes to charity!! And to a child with cancer!! Now they will go without because of the iconic and their discrimination!!! Everyone stay away from them!!

Amelia

AmeliaSouth Australia

Fantastic customer service and support

I found upon calling regarding a refund that the customer support member was fantastic and very helpful. It even followed with an email explaining everything. I wouldn’t hesitate using this website

CatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Support

I had returned an order for a refund and it was exchanged instead. They rectified and issued a refund as request straight away. Purchasing and exchanging is always an easy process and the quality and product availability is always great even if i like/fit the product I had purchased.

Hi Desi.
That’s ok mistakes happen I’m glad it was rectified in a quick and friendly manner. Will still be happy to purchase again in future :)

Darilynn

DarilynnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this website!

Everything is great! Costumer service, the products if you know your brands and the returns are amazing if you need to! The only thing for me is the load speed of the website can be super slow, I am guessing that is due to how big the website is. Over all I love them as a company to deal with.

ChrisoulaSydney, NSW

One item missing out of the 5 I have returned. Order 292596368

Chrisoula

Thank you desi, the item was found and I was issued with my refund !!! Thank you so much

Jamie N

Jamie NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive feedback!!!! Love your same day shipping

Although when I received the tracking number it said it will be delivered tomorrow.

Can I just say? That this is the best shipping and worth the price. I have a Christmas do tomorrow and this had come the same day I got the tracking number YAYYY winning!!!

Also the price you pay to get it here the next day is amazing or same day depends on what time you order it.

Please keep this service going as I love shopping with the iconic and will no doubt have to order things at the last minute.

Jose

Not reliable online shop, zero commitment

I made an order on Sunday. The product was supposed to be delivered by Thursday. However, I did dot receive a tracking number or confirmation. Two days later I have to contact the company, and the answer was that there was a problem on the system and they will refund my money, they did not even offer to process the order again. Make it easy go to Amazon.

Jose

I did not even get a confirmation, however, I was charged.
My account is under Jose Carrillo and I ordered a Guess watch surge black

tessVictoria

Sent 3 wrong items, customer service agent was shocking.

I ordered 3 things for a friends birthday, made sure I ordered it in time with a few days to spare.

They sent 3 wrong items.

Wrong colour sunglasses
Wrong belt size
Wrong jean size (by two sizes wrong!)

Customer service agent over livechat, got lost 3 times so had to re write everything. Not helpful, and now I am out for a birthday present for a close friend.

Waste of time! Will revert to the days of going to a shopping center.

order number - 241693728

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ICONIC experience

Very happy customer. It is a good site to navigate. Lots of choices too. Good for a curvy fashionable woman that I am. Would love to try more and more stuff.

Kayli W.

Kayli W.Darwin, NT

Poor customer service

I ordered several items for my husband's birthday, well in advance because the post is so slow where I am. I was surprised that the items arrived so quickly, 1.5weeks before their email stated they were due. When I gave them as a gift two of the items were too small but they refused to exchange because we were outside the return time. Now my husband is stuck with useless presents. I'll put this down to an expensive mistake and won't be ordering from Iconic again.

Gee

GeeQueensland

Helpful and considerate

I have bought a few items of clothing nowm and I am happy with the punctuality of parcels delivered, and the customer service has been real,y positive from my view. I recommend just taking into considerations of sizing. O have been happy with the sizing. Thankyou

Mark D.

Mark D.Sydney, NSW

Not happy with customer service and return policy.

I bought a pair of Aquila boots that were defective and was told that it was over the 30 day period and they could not be returned. I do not recommend anyone to buy from the iconic.

THE I.The Iconic

Be very careful with the small print

Ordered what I thought was a mans large jacket according to description online

Delivered was a large teens, challenged it & got nowhere, apparently I need glasses according to the comment to me by the lady on the phone, great customer service

Vicky

VickyDarwin, NT

Bad sizing Atmos & Here

The Atmos & Here Black & White polka dot maxi dress the sizing was way out! I ordered a size 14 so tiny!!! It only just fitted my daughter who is a size 6-8. Will never order that brand again

mazzaSydney, NSW

You can actually get through to a person when you call!

I wish other companies can take note of The Iconic. You call the customer service number and get through straight away, super fast delivery, reliable, quickest returns/refunds process of any online retailer that I know.
This is how things should be and wish other companies would take note. My most recent purchases from The Iconic have been nothing but smooth and recommend to anyone to use.

mazza

The Iconic truly set the benchmark of what companies should be doing and if companies actually cared about customer service no one would be complaining and writing bad reviews. It’s my pleasure

Authentic product, quick delivery, excellent service

Bought a few staff from this website, so far very happy with the purchase experience. Very quick overnight delivery, good quality authentic products. online chat services are always very helpful as well