4.0 from 2,480 reviews

2.0

Great customer service !

Jaime

Very bad customer service.

Very unsatisfied with service I received or rather have not received. I have been attempting to contact the iconic for over a week in regards to a rerun that was picked up 3 weeks ago, with no response and no refund or credit issued. Very disappointing.

Product Appearance As advertised
THE I.The Iconic

Will not order from The Iconic ever again.

I ordered a pair of shoes from The Iconic and paid an extra $12.95 for the shipping. I ordered a size 5 pair of flats and instead I got a size 7 on the left foot and size 8 on the right foot. I was disappointed when I saw this as they not only made one mistake by getting the size wrong but another mistake cause the picker couldn't get the same size for both of the shoes. Absolutely everything about this experience was so disappointing. Will not be purchasing anything from here ever again.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Smrity S.

Smrity S.

Such a poor customer service

What a shame. The operators are untrained and unprofessional. Im done with you guys forever. After realising my address was incorrect I immediately got in touch and asked them to sent my parcel at the right address. The operator nakedness [name removed] told me well Ill get in touch via email and update you. No emails were received and when I got it touch I was told we have shipped because we couldnt push in time. Joke. Now I wont get my parcel in time. Its such a shame as I love your products but will never ever buy from you guys.!

Dean M.

Dean M.South West, WA

False

Ordered 1 Kangol bucket hat specifically.
Got 2 two dolar shop pieces of crap.
They false as their teeth

Asked for refund and swap they just lie and make crap excuses
Liars and scam artists

Just ok

I’ve shopped with The Iconic many times and never had a problem until now. I wanted to return something and was provided with misleading information regarding the return. I was given a $10 voucher as compensation which was nice, but the system should be fixed so that misleading information can’t be given out - it’s annoying!

Product Appearance As advertised

agnesSydney, NSW

Still waiting for the delivery - already 3weeks!

It has been my worst experience I have ever had with online store. Almost 4 weeks waiting for 2 products to arrive, reached out around 10 times via chat to consultants and still nothing... Escalated it few times and nobody really did anything to finally have it delivered. I also provided my address 3 times and still my parcel is coming, however cannot reach me. Never again!

M.R.D.Sydney, NSW

Wrongly sized

I bought size 12 Leo Leggings and got a pair that are labelled L and fall down constantly. Clearly size 14+. Not happy. Not permitted an exchange or offered subsidy for buying smaller.

SteveMelbourne

If they make a mistake, they'll tell you it's "the nature of online shopping" and not fix anything.

Steve

Thanks for your reply. My order number was 233523719.

Steve

...a tumbleweed rolls past.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Paige

PaigeSydney, NSW

Easy assistance

Assistance was so easy with Karen. She is so lovely and was helpful. I’ve had experiences in the past that wasn’t as pleasant so the brand is very lucky to have Karen.

Katie

KatieVictoria

Return process is unnecessary long and bad

John D

John Dasked

Hi there, could you please let me know when you're planning on restocking 2XU XVENT G2 Cropped Mesh Tank in size XXS in each of the colours?

Thanks!

Lily

Lilyasked

Hi there!

So I am quite cut at the moment; I had my eye on the 'keepsake the label into you ls mini dress' (in saffron size 8) for MONTHS, it is my favourite style and my absolute favourite colour and was just everything I could dream of and more, but had to scrape to save up for it during COVID. Well, just my luck, I got paid today, the dress was available I swear up until right before I got paid; then I went and checked and saw it had sold out:((
I was wondering if there is any chance it is in the works to be restocked? I would die to have this dress and have been dreaming about it for so long, so I hope some miracle comes around soon.

Obviously not the end of the world, there are much bigger issues around at the moment, but I was just really looking forward to something nice.

Anyway, thanks so much for your time and help!

Kind regards,
Lily.

Tash L.

Tash L.asked

Hi, just wondering if you will be re-stocking the GT-2000 8 D Wide in rose gold/black size US 9 (women's)?

Hi Tash,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The GT-2000 8 D Wide shoes are apart of our Summer 2020 range so this one has already passed and we don't have a new restock date. I would recommend keeping an eye out and also adding the item to your wishlist in case it restocks.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

- Lilian