4.0 from 2,471 reviews

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

Overall very happy

In my experience shopping with The Iconic, delivery is always very fast and I've never had any issues with any orders. Returns are also very easy. I do tend to only buy when things are on sale as I do find that some items on the website are pricey.

Kavyashree

KavyashreeSydney, NSW

Pioneer in online shopping

My absolute favorite and heavily used app in my phone. I am obsessed with the variety of products, brands and even sales. A big highlight is there super fast delivery and kudos to sustainable packaging. Love their process returns. Huge fan!

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Fantastic company with amazing customer service

I’ve shopped with you for 3 years now and every experience has just been above all expectations.

I’ve never ever had a single issue whether it’s purchasing or returning. Gives me great confidence in dealing with The Iconic.

You’ve got a great business model and utilise the platform to an exceptional level.

I think in this day and age..when there’s a positive feedback that can be provided it should be.

Thank you!!!

Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Ordered track suit pants - Nike. Site very easy to use. Overnight delivery - ordered at 10 PM and arrived am next day. Great customer service. Provided a 110% store credit as pants did not fit - exchanged next day.

THE I.The Iconic

Great company . Great with returns , communication and refunds if needed . Quality bands . I have used for about 2 yrs

Satisfied with all aspects of presentation online and matching the clothes to their original portrayal. Was easy to do after pay . Is easy to refund and return. Items are quality

Alex

AlexGold Coast

Good choice, good service and great pricing

I have spent over $3,000 with these guys and the experience has been very positive.

The only suggestion I have is to leave the politics out of their marketing and focus only on what they do best. Embracing 'woke' ways is always lucrative, but it seldom pays off. After all - why would you want to alienate customers?

Bree

BreeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always spot on!

Amazing service, brands and quick delivery and returns. Great choice! My go-to shopping hub. Sylviya is particularly amazing in customer service. She is warm and lovely and helped me several times! An asset to the team!!

Farrah S.

Farrah S.Sydney, NSW

The best online shopping experience!

It was the best online shopping experience I’ve ever tried in Australia! The item came the second day of purchase at the early morning! True sizes, items same as pictures and same as described. It has many items and brands that aren’t available in Australia. Definitely a life saver and a great experience!!

Nelly

NellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

The Iconic is amazing! Super speedy delivery and so easy to navigate around. I will shopping from here all the time. And great quality products that are true to size.

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Iconic, fast postage, easy returns, great brands.

Love the Iconic. Excellent service. Super fast delivery, easy and free return process, great brands to choose from. Items wrapped well. Great sales! I would love to see Country Road added to brands. Highly recommend to friends and family.

Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, great price and fast delivery!

I am very happy with my new double oak mills tan boots, good quality, excellent customer service, great price and fast delivery! I would highly recommend Iconic too my family and friends!

David Todd

David ToddSydney

Fantastic service

I love The Iconic. I have never been let down and deliveries are always fast. I have taken to buying gifts cards for friends who are being converted. They have taken the online space from major department stores. The difference is the service.

john

john

My favorite store.. Original brands

Original brand.. fast delivery.. very good price.. you can track your item. To compare the price with other store, iconinc is always lower by 20 -30 % .. All my family buy from iconic

Shirley H.

Shirley H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not the same item I expected to get

Not the same item I expected to get
The shipping and customer service are ok, but the item I just received has some problems. I bought a classic champion hoodie that should have two champion patches on it, but there is no patch on the front chest area of my hoodie. I contacted the customer service, but they couldn’t do anything except for giving me a full refund cuz the same hoodie of my size Is out of stock. I’m really disappointed in this experience.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Wonderful Customer Service from Lilian

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Still waiting on my order

I ordered on 13th May & my item was sent to the wrong address. I have sent many emails & no response. Why was my item sent to the Gold Coast when I live in Mackay? Why has no one gotten back to me? Where is my order? Not happy with customer service at all!

Karla

Order number is 221919238. As I said it was NOT delivered to my correct address. Iconic got it wrong & sent it to the Gold Coast when I live in Mackay. Still waiting.....

Karla

Still waiting..... I've been waiting on my $129 item since 13th May.... Not a happy customer at all. Customer service is horrible.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Super great store and delivery is really good as well especially if you need same day or next day shipping!! Only down side is there are some expensive pricing on here but if you want super good quality then i highly recommend and they also have heaps of sales :)

Tay

TaySouth East Queensland, QLD

For all your administration needs

The iconic have an app to download. Very simple and easy to navigate through.
Products are always of the highest quality and everything I want is usually available. I buy my work clothes from here and always get compliments.
When they have sales they have great sales!

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the ease of the iconic

Easy to navigate the website. Great friends Refferal program. Easy to shop as free delivery and returns.
Very easy to exchange sizes if needed. They put the item on hold while you return the item. Therefore the size you need won’t go out of stock.
Great store with a variety of great brands. Great sales every now and then. I will continue to shop with them.

Great customer service

The Iconic sent me an item and I paid full price online, however when the item came it had a cheaper price on its tag (sale price). They proceeded to honour that sale price and refund me the extra I paid. Great customer service! I will shop here in the future!

Eric V.

Eric V.asked

Hi
Just wondering when the Nike tech fleece grey in the size medium will be restocking

Jay P

I’ve come to know that the different ranges at The Iconic are seasonal, so it’s not always guaranteed that they’ll restock

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've checked and can confirm that these are apart of our core range which means we should get new stock in over the next month or so. Unfortunately, we don’t have any specific time frames, simply that it’s an item we should get more of each season.

Hoping you can get to them :)

- Lilian

Mckenna M.

Mckenna M.asked

Hello!

I have two items from the same order. One to return, one to exchange. Can I send them back in the same package even though there will be two labels?

Yes you can.

Hey Mckenna,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Exactly as Jay has mentioned above- you can definitely send your returns back together in the one parcel as long as they are from the same order.

Just keep an eye out on your emails for when our team received your return and process them :)

- Lilian

APC

APCasked

Will the atmos&here cara crop check top be available again to purchase? In size 8. TIA.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Because we’re always updating our site with the latest arrivals and trends, most of our items are not restocked once sold out.

At this point in time, we don't have the Cara Crop Check Top available online.

Be sure to keep an eye out on our new arrivals page in case anything catches your eye!

- Analise