4.0 from 2,480 reviews

4.2

Gabrielle

GabrielleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Ordered two items from the Iconic website, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive my order so quickly!! Especially post-Covid. Unfortunately one of my items was faulty, but I got in contact with Iconic customer service to sort. They were wonderful! I returned my item and was issued a new pair of glasses literally the next day! I am SO pleased with this company and would recommend to anyone!

Jade m

Jade mWestern Australia

Wrong product delivered, faulty products delivered and poor return process

Purchased 2 pairs of jeans. One blue and one white.
White jeans arrive quickly - however was damaged.
Blue jeans did not arrive I recieved shorts instead.
After emailing iconic I was advised they would hold new stock of blue jeans And I could return the incorrect item. Only to wait one month and to find out that they had not held the blue jeans and are now out of stock...
I had to email several times quering what to do with my white faulty jeans. Constantly having questions unanswered I returned them. Now they are also out of stock.. would not purchase with iconic again..

name withheld

name withheld

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased 4 dresses from the online clearance section which were supposed to be no returns. However, once I received the dresses, they didn't fit even though I am usually a smaller size but on this occasion purchased next size up. Edgar from customer service acknowledged my issue and trusted my complaint. I have received a store credit and my matter was resolved within a few minutes on the chat line. If only all online shopping could be so simple to deal with.

Sizing Very small

AAP

AAP

Absolutely pathetic

Debbie A

Debbie ASydney, NSW

amazing service always!

Incredible service from The Iconic always! I have purchased lots of items, returned a few, exchanged a few, I usually have my orders within a few days - customer service is second to none, well done!! Will always online shop with you george anyone else

Great help !!!

Appropriate questions, polite, did not take a long time for responding.
I received right and simple instructions .
Great effort to go ahead with my request, instant bar code sent via email.

Sizing Slightly large
Bree

BreeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always spot on!

Amazing service, brands and quick delivery and returns. Great choice! My go-to shopping hub. Sylviya is particularly amazing in customer service. She is warm and lovely and helped me several times! An asset to the team!!

Kanu Garg

Kanu GargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE SO FAR!!!!!

I did online shopping from The Iconic, received my order on time but unfortunately it was faulty, I emailed them and THEY WERE SUPER QUICK in responding and refunding the whole amount

I’d strongly advise others to remember one thing when reading online reviews: people are always really quick to complain, but often fail to give credit where due. Give these guys a go. Their returns policy is fair (make sure you read it!) and if you aren’t sure, reach out and ask.

Great customer service !

Sizing Very large

Thuye Ng

Thuye NgHobart, TAS

Excellent service. Fast shipping and Easy Return!!

I have purchased items on Iconic for many times. Very impressed with Iconic’s customer service. Last time, I emailed Iconic Team to inquire about returning items. To my surprise, Kristine replied my email within the next day and helped me to resolve the inquiry. Truly appreciate it!! Highly recommend Iconic! Easy return, fast shipping and excellent customer service!

Sizing Slightly large
Amelia

AmeliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Returns made easy

I needed to return some items and the customer service person was so helpful and friendly. Easy to navigate website and great product range too. Thank you iconic for shopping experience

Jaime

Very bad customer service.

Very unsatisfied with service I received or rather have not received. I have been attempting to contact the iconic for over a week in regards to a rerun that was picked up 3 weeks ago, with no response and no refund or credit issued. Very disappointing.

Sizing Very large

JuliaPerth, WA

Appalling customer service

I received a $75 voucher to spend. The items didn't fit and I wanted to exchange them. I was misled into sending the items back, however never got to exchange.

Julia

#225949918 I was misled into thinking I could exchange for size, however was credited $1 into my account instead and lost over $75 worth of products.

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the ease of the iconic

Easy to navigate the website. Great friends Refferal program. Easy to shop as free delivery and returns.
Very easy to exchange sizes if needed. They put the item on hold while you return the item. Therefore the size you need won’t go out of stock.
Great store with a variety of great brands. Great sales every now and then. I will continue to shop with them.

Great customer service

The Iconic sent me an item and I paid full price online, however when the item came it had a cheaper price on its tag (sale price). They proceeded to honour that sale price and refund me the extra I paid. Great customer service! I will shop here in the future!

LMA

LMARichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant website and refund process

Just love The Iconic, such a great selection of products with beautiful product images making it easy to see what you're choosing. And their refund or exchange process is so simple and easy to use, they pay for returns which is so practical when shopping online, it really does make me want to keep going back rather than driving to the mall spending hours to find what I can find in a few minutes on their website!

Geraldine

GeraldineSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

The Iconic has great customer service. Today especially when AJ helped me with my refund followup. He's consistently updated me where he's at finding the information and explained to me clearly about the refund process. Great job AJ.

Great customer service

I personally have only had good experiences with the iconic. And the one time money got taken without the item due to technical difficulties, they gave me a refund. Usually ordering and returning from the iconic is a very seamless process.

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service

Easy to access
Polite
Fast response and always helpful the customer service is at the iconic
I'm a happy customer of the iconic and I think if you know your size why not get a better deal in here.

ChristineSydney, NSW

Fabulous service from start to finish

I ordered ugg slippers which were delivered efficiently and with clear information as to when they would arrive. Unfortunately they were too small soi needed to return them but that was easy with a printed return post label provided on line by The Iconic shop. They tracked the return and told me when to expect the refund as I couldn’t get the next size. Everything worked like clockwork and I would recommend the online store and would have great confidence in using them again.

Christine

Thanks very much, I will definitely shop with you again.

Tash L.

Tash L.asked

Hi, just wondering if you will be re-stocking the GT-2000 8 D Wide in rose gold/black size US 9 (women's)?

Hi Tash,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The GT-2000 8 D Wide shoes are apart of our Summer 2020 range so this one has already passed and we don't have a new restock date. I would recommend keeping an eye out and also adding the item to your wishlist in case it restocks.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

Hi- just wanted to confirm that the following will restock in size 12? Thanks in advance!
*Calli- Maye Utility Romper
*Tussah- Xena Pants

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I have just taken a look and can see that both products were a part of our summer 2018-2019 range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking these again, however, I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section in case we decide to restock!

I hope this helps.

Eric V.

Eric V.asked

Hi
Just wondering when the Nike tech fleece grey in the size medium will be restocking

Jay P
Jay P

I’ve come to know that the different ranges at The Iconic are seasonal, so it’s not always guaranteed that they’ll restock

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've checked and can confirm that these are apart of our core range which means we should get new stock in over the next month or so. Unfortunately, we don’t have any specific time frames, simply that it’s an item we should get more of each season.

Hoping you can get to them :)

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives