4.0 from 2,480 reviews

2.2

Jade m

Jade mWestern Australia

Wrong product delivered, faulty products delivered and poor return process

Purchased 2 pairs of jeans. One blue and one white.
White jeans arrive quickly - however was damaged.
Blue jeans did not arrive I recieved shorts instead.
After emailing iconic I was advised they would hold new stock of blue jeans And I could return the incorrect item. Only to wait one month and to find out that they had not held the blue jeans and are now out of stock...
I had to email several times quering what to do with my white faulty jeans. Constantly having questions unanswered I returned them. Now they are also out of stock.. would not purchase with iconic again..

name withheld

name withheld

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased 4 dresses from the online clearance section which were supposed to be no returns. However, once I received the dresses, they didn't fit even though I am usually a smaller size but on this occasion purchased next size up. Edgar from customer service acknowledged my issue and trusted my complaint. I have received a store credit and my matter was resolved within a few minutes on the chat line. If only all online shopping could be so simple to deal with.

Shirley H.

Shirley H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not the same item I expected to get

Not the same item I expected to get
The shipping and customer service are ok, but the item I just received has some problems. I bought a classic champion hoodie that should have two champion patches on it, but there is no patch on the front chest area of my hoodie. I contacted the customer service, but they couldn’t do anything except for giving me a full refund cuz the same hoodie of my size Is out of stock. I’m really disappointed in this experience.

Nicole

The Iconic is NOT a legit company anymore. Awful quality products, and half their parcels go missing.

JuliaPerth, WA

Appalling customer service

I received a $75 voucher to spend. The items didn't fit and I wanted to exchange them. I was misled into sending the items back, however never got to exchange.

Julia

#225949918 I was misled into thinking I could exchange for size, however was credited $1 into my account instead and lost over $75 worth of products.

THE I.The Iconic

Always on time. Always helpful. Always lovely!

I have been shopping on the iconic for years, customer service is great, amazing sales, great range. I have never had any issues expect for a couple of late deliveries which obviously cannot be helped sometimes. The Iconic is my number 1 recommendations to all friends and pretty much the only online store I shop on due to how easy it is and how quickly things move. Thank you Iconic for feeding into my shopping addiction!

Luke D.

Luke D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received Missing/Wrong parts to my order.

Ordered the PTP system, received an extra green tube instead of a grey tube, and didn't receive the pole anchor which makes the whole thing unusable in my case. I didn't want to return as this wasn't a completely wrong order, they just needed to deliver an extra couple pieces. But after 6 business days (3 days longer than what was mentioned for replies) after my first email, they get back to me and the best they can do is a full refund and 15% voucher because they have no more in stock. I get that atleast I get my money back and a little incentive but there's really no way to get two missing pieces to something that was purchased when it was in stock?

Nat46

Nat46South East Queensland, QLD

Great Online Shopping Experience

I'm not good at online shopping and find buying clothes online very difficult. The Iconic is one of the few websites that make this arduous task bearable. Service for purchasing and for returns is easy. Will keep shopping on this site.

samantha

samanthaNew South Wales

Loved them until i had to deal with their customer service team

I used to love the Iconic, and shopped with them without incident for a few years. Fast forward to now, when I receive a faulty item during the middle or corona virus. My experience with their customer service team has been horrible. Only essential services are running in new zealand and they are unwilling to extend the return period as I do not have access to mail services. Truly disappointing. I do not feel like a valued customer at all!!!! Have lost my favourite online store. You would think that during a global pandemic they might be a good global citizen and be a little bit flexible instead of concerned over bottom dollar which is a 20 dollar shirt.

Dani H.

Dani H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be careful they sent wrong products

THE I.The Iconic

Will not order from The Iconic ever again.

I ordered a pair of shoes from The Iconic and paid an extra $12.95 for the shipping. I ordered a size 5 pair of flats and instead I got a size 7 on the left foot and size 8 on the right foot. I was disappointed when I saw this as they not only made one mistake by getting the size wrong but another mistake cause the picker couldn't get the same size for both of the shoes. Absolutely everything about this experience was so disappointing. Will not be purchasing anything from here ever again.

Sizing Very large
Lara

LaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again!

quality is horrible ! Out of 10 things I bought i kept 9.
Iconic has a very sneaky Terms and Conditions about refunds which are not clear when you are actually processing a refund. I accidentally opted for a store credit rather than refund to my Credit Card , and guess what ? Apparently the store credit expires after 12 months. So they literally took my money and kept it . After 12 months they think it's their money . Absolute nonsense! Stay away

Sizing Slightly small
Paul Anderson

Paul AndersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst retailer ever!!

The iconic is easily the most awful pathetic retailer ever!! They give generic replies to complaints!! They don't care at all. I bought a few pairs of shoes on sale and they then cancelled my order because I bought too many things!! Can you believe that?? Its true!! I was going to give the shoes to charity!! And to a child with cancer!! Now they will go without because of the iconic and their discrimination!!! Everyone stay away from them!!

hil

hilAU

Wonderful! Fixes issues fast

Have had great experiences with the Iconic. Had an issue with an e-gift card which was solved fast and professionally. Sizes have been true and quality has been great. No see through clothes.

THE I.The Iconic

Dirty used shoes in an old box

Don't waste your time with the ICONIC.

I purchased a 'new' pair of shoes on 13/01/20 from their online store, and received my order in an old, bent box with frayed corners - tell tale signs of a return item. Closer inspection of the shoe soles revealed scuff marks, dirt, and minor wear and tear as seen in the attached photos. Be aware that you run the risk of dealing with a retailer who believes it's acceptable to sell and deliver items in this condition as new.

CatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Support

I had returned an order for a refund and it was exchanged instead. They rectified and issued a refund as request straight away. Purchasing and exchanging is always an easy process and the quality and product availability is always great even if i like/fit the product I had purchased.

Hi Desi.
That’s ok mistakes happen I’m glad it was rectified in a quick and friendly manner. Will still be happy to purchase again in future :)

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such versatility

I’ve been shopping here since they opened online and have had no problems. Their shipping is always prompt and I love the array of different items you can buy here, very much like ASOS. Love it! & Will continue to shop here!!!

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alot of disappointing items

Recently tried to buy two different pink t shirts from here recently and they both arrived see through. Very good returns policy thankfully because I have certainly needed to use it. I did however get a very nice pink puffy jacket and raincoat from here even though both were overpriced, so it's not a total loss.

Lana

LanaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

AAA+++

Easy to navigate website and to drill down your search requirements. Great range of clothing. Orders started to arrive before estimated delivery date and clothing quality second to nobe. "Iconic".

Sizing Slightly large