4.0 from 2,480 reviews

BW36

BW36

The Best online store

Amazing online selection of clothing and specials, and the most efficient post and returns. Free returns are super easy, and the refund is back in my account within 48 hours. The best online store for sure. Thanks Iconic.

RebeccaB

RebeccaB

Super quick delivery!

I have made a few purchases in the past from The Iconic, but was so pleased this time I had to post a review! I placed my order on Monday morning and received it on Tuesday! So impressed with the super quick processing and delivery, especially with the postage delays happening at the moment. Really happy with the top I chose too. I will be back! Thanks The Iconic!

Suzie

SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service

I have bought twice from here, the process was very simple, great that they advise what size to buy. And have received both parcels within a couple of days. Have loved my purchases. I will definitely be buying again.

Gabrielle

GabrielleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Ordered two items from the Iconic website, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive my order so quickly!! Especially post-Covid. Unfortunately one of my items was faulty, but I got in contact with Iconic customer service to sort. They were wonderful! I returned my item and was issued a new pair of glasses literally the next day! I am SO pleased with this company and would recommend to anyone!

Ness

NessSydney, NSW

I place an order with the wrong address - used the web chat to request a change of address, they were super helpful and made the change for me no problem and my item arrived on time - really impressed :)

Sarah Te Ao

Sarah Te AoNew South Wales

Fast and Efficient Courtney.

Fast, efficient and helpful. I had been checking the sight since delivery was to be on Monday gone and today being Thursday. Courtney was awesome. Great CS skills and solved my query within a minute.

Siosiana

Siosiana

Best Online Store out

I have been a returning customer multiple times and not just for the amazing quality of the clothes but also the fast delivery! I am a big online shopper & can honestly say ICONIC beats every other online shop out there with their superb service.

Hayley

HayleyPerth, WA

Overall very happy

In my experience shopping with The Iconic, delivery is always very fast and I've never had any issues with any orders. Returns are also very easy. I do tend to only buy when things are on sale as I do find that some items on the website are pricey.

Lauren

Lauren

Amazing customer service

The customer service I received about a product was just incredible so quick with a response and nothing was a problem the iconic is by far my favourite store to shop with

Kavyashree

KavyashreeSydney, NSW

Pioneer in online shopping

My absolute favorite and heavily used app in my phone. I am obsessed with the variety of products, brands and even sales. A big highlight is there super fast delivery and kudos to sustainable packaging. Love their process returns. Huge fan!

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Fantastic company with amazing customer service

I’ve shopped with you for 3 years now and every experience has just been above all expectations.

I’ve never ever had a single issue whether it’s purchasing or returning. Gives me great confidence in dealing with The Iconic.

You’ve got a great business model and utilise the platform to an exceptional level.

I think in this day and age..when there’s a positive feedback that can be provided it should be.

Thank you!!!

Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Ordered track suit pants - Nike. Site very easy to use. Overnight delivery - ordered at 10 PM and arrived am next day. Great customer service. Provided a 110% store credit as pants did not fit - exchanged next day.

THE I.The Iconic

Great company . Great with returns , communication and refunds if needed . Quality bands . I have used for about 2 yrs

Satisfied with all aspects of presentation online and matching the clothes to their original portrayal. Was easy to do after pay . Is easy to refund and return. Items are quality

Debbie A

Debbie ASydney, NSW

amazing service always!

Incredible service from The Iconic always! I have purchased lots of items, returned a few, exchanged a few, I usually have my orders within a few days - customer service is second to none, well done!! Will always online shop with you george anyone else

Sizing Slightly small

Great help !!!

Appropriate questions, polite, did not take a long time for responding.
I received right and simple instructions .
Great effort to go ahead with my request, instant bar code sent via email.

Sizing Slightly large

Alex

AlexGold Coast

Good choice, good service and great pricing

I have spent over $3,000 with these guys and the experience has been very positive.

The only suggestion I have is to leave the politics out of their marketing and focus only on what they do best. Embracing 'woke' ways is always lucrative, but it seldom pays off. After all - why would you want to alienate customers?

Bree

BreeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always spot on!

Amazing service, brands and quick delivery and returns. Great choice! My go-to shopping hub. Sylviya is particularly amazing in customer service. She is warm and lovely and helped me several times! An asset to the team!!

Farrah S.

Farrah S.Sydney, NSW

The best online shopping experience!

It was the best online shopping experience I’ve ever tried in Australia! The item came the second day of purchase at the early morning! True sizes, items same as pictures and same as described. It has many items and brands that aren’t available in Australia. Definitely a life saver and a great experience!!

Nelly

NellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

The Iconic is amazing! Super speedy delivery and so easy to navigate around. I will shopping from here all the time. And great quality products that are true to size.

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Iconic, fast postage, easy returns, great brands.

Love the Iconic. Excellent service. Super fast delivery, easy and free return process, great brands to choose from. Items wrapped well. Great sales! I would love to see Country Road added to brands. Highly recommend to friends and family.