The Iconic

The Iconic (page 2 of 111)

4.1 from 2,220 reviews

1,556

Fazee

FazeeSydney, NSW

Free Delivery - Delayed

A generic apology given when asked about the delay. Free delivery required 2 working days (according to website) - No delivery! When asked, was told problem will be handled ASAP but will require another 1-2 working days. Was disappointed after hearing about further delay.Received parcel the following day. Was tempted to purchase a few more things but decided to put in a small order first.
Ordered on Wednesday - Received on Tuesday.
Verdict..: WILL BE SHOPPING ELSEWHERE!

Zen Desk Assistance

I just had one of the quickest, most courteous and clearly communicated support experience on the zen desk chatline. I hope you are rewarding your staff for their caring and informative support service Iconic - well done!

Tom

TomMaribyrnong

Delivery gets 'Delayed in Transit' every time.

Great Service

Love the iconic huge range everything from casual to formal at different price points
The service is great hardly any issues and if there is a problem it's resolved fast
fantastic returns policy highly recommend.

Just ok

I’ve shopped with The Iconic many times and never had a problem until now. I wanted to return something and was provided with misleading information regarding the return. I was given a $10 voucher as compensation which was nice, but the system should be fixed so that misleading information can’t be given out - it’s annoying!

Sizing Very large

LaShon

LaShonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

I had a simple change to a return and they sorted it out, nice and easy! I love fast service and the person I dealt with was really polite. Thanks!

Sizing Slightly small

Cristy Reasons

Cristy ReasonsNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast delivery!

I love shopping with The Iconic. It is my go to store for gifts, clothing and shoes for my family and accessories to finish off an outfit. They often have awesome sales, and their friendly customer service is the best I have received online.

MsJVM13

MsJVM13Sydney, NSW

Love it

I have bought a few things from The Iconic and LOVE them. I’m a plus size so I find I have to go up one size for a comfortable fit.
I bought ankle boots that hurt like hell. However, as with all shoes and especially boots, they just needed a little breaking in and now they’re perfect. So don’t jump the gun and send them back to soon or you’ll be falling in shoes that are too big.
I also purchased shape wear and Sonsee shape wear shorts are the absolute best ever!!
The return process is a great option, especially being free. I haven’t had any problems with Iconic.

Nam

NamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Very reliable & communication re: delivery is excellent & spot on! Products arrived safely and are of a very good quality. Convenient returns & exchange process, it's free & no hassles. I will definitely be back!

Efficient, Trendy, Quality.

Navigate the online store with ease.
Sales allow purchaser equal opportunities to obtain a vast array of quality and trendy items.
My shoes are gorgeous, comfortable, perfect fit. Swift arrival.
Very excited.

THE I.The Iconic

Their discount offerings are a scam!

Their discount offerings are a scam and merely a source to gather information to spam customers with unsolicited advertising emails. This is completely unsatisfactory as it is a form of privacy invasion

Lili Tran

Lili TranSydney, NSW

Great service! extensive product range and fast delivery!

I have been shopping with the Iconic for a number of year and I am a very happy customer in their service, fast delivery, and great product ranges! I would not shop anywhere!

Davor

DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience.

Speedy delivery. A product was very well packaged and delivered very quickly. I am very happy with the sneakers. The best price around. Even got a voucher to spend on my next purchase. Excellent experience.

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ICONIC experience

Very happy customer. It is a good site to navigate. Lots of choices too. Good for a curvy fashionable woman that I am. Would love to try more and more stuff.

Sizing Very small

Iconic is amazing!

the service at Iconic is amazing! the ease of use and return policy is next to none! I enjoy buying from Iconic all the time and love the customer service.

Lindsey

LindseySydney, NSW

Astounding selection to cover most taste's

* super easy to use the sight and find items that appeal to all
* Incredible selection of goods to choose from
* A site to visit to browse for fun, work and play.

christalwong24

christalwong24Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used to be amazing until they change their delivery policy

Jude

JudeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very efficient

Shopping with ease and no fuss - perfect. Its the only way i will buy clothes. Their return/exchange policy is amazing and their customer service exceptional. Makes shopping fun and enjoyable

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Awesome company - i've been using them for years

ICONIC has been a favourite of mine for a few years now. They have quick delivery, a no fuss return policy, & heaps of products to choose from - 5 star! Love this company.

THE I.The Iconic

Got the wrong size sent and now its my problem to resolve

Sophie

Sophieasked

Hi there!

Just wondering if you know when you will be restocking the 2976 Dr Martens Chelsea Boots?

Cheers
- Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for getting in touch and I apologise for the delay in our response.

I have just taken a look and can see that this product was a part of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season and can just depend on the demand. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Lara

Laraasked

Hi, I was wondering when you might me restocking the Reebok Revenge Plus in white and blue?

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out- I've had a look into this for you and can confirm the Reebok Revenge Plus are apart of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. As such, I can't confirm they will be restocked, however, keep an eye on the new arrivals page as this is where they will appear if they come back!

Tommy N.

Tommy N.asked

Hello, when will the yellow, ID Collection Tape Hoodie in size small from Champion be restocked?

Hi Tommy,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

The ID Collection Tape Hoodie was apart of our Seasonal 2019 range. Unfortunately, this means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. Just in case, I recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock- the item will appear there!

Have a great afternoon.

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear, Underwear and Clothing
Mens / Womens Clothing Mens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later Options AfterPay
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Clothing TypeActivewear, Children, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking, Swimwear and Tradie / Workwear