The Iconic

The Iconic (page 3 of 124)

4.0 from 2,480 reviews

2,480 reviews

john

john

My favorite store.. Original brands

Original brand.. fast delivery.. very good price.. you can track your item. To compare the price with other store, iconinc is always lower by 20 -30 % .. All my family buy from iconic

Shirley H.

Shirley H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not the same item I expected to get

Not the same item I expected to get
The shipping and customer service are ok, but the item I just received has some problems. I bought a classic champion hoodie that should have two champion patches on it, but there is no patch on the front chest area of my hoodie. I contacted the customer service, but they couldn’t do anything except for giving me a full refund cuz the same hoodie of my size Is out of stock. I’m really disappointed in this experience.

Nicole

The Iconic is NOT a legit company anymore. Awful quality products, and half their parcels go missing.

Amelia

AmeliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Returns made easy

I needed to return some items and the customer service person was so helpful and friendly. Easy to navigate website and great product range too. Thank you iconic for shopping experience

DavidSydney, NSW

The Iconic - what's happened to your previously superlative customer service?

David

request no. 2806808. Someone named Isabella is the last to deal with it. It's parcel 2 of Order #244612738

Wonderful Customer Service from Lilian

THE I.The Iconic

Still waiting on my order

I ordered on 13th May & my item was sent to the wrong address. I have sent many emails & no response. Why was my item sent to the Gold Coast when I live in Mackay? Why has no one gotten back to me? Where is my order? Not happy with customer service at all!

Karla

Order number is 221919238. As I said it was NOT delivered to my correct address. Iconic got it wrong & sent it to the Gold Coast when I live in Mackay. Still waiting.....

Karla

Still waiting..... I've been waiting on my $129 item since 13th May.... Not a happy customer at all. Customer service is horrible.

Tash

TashSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Super great store and delivery is really good as well especially if you need same day or next day shipping!! Only down side is there are some expensive pricing on here but if you want super good quality then i highly recommend and they also have heaps of sales :)

Alena

AlenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchasing a Gift Voucher

I purchased a gift voucher for my best friend's birthday and I accidently submitted the wrong email address when entering the recipient details. The customer service team were fantastic in amending this issue and helping to rectify the situation. The team amended the details on my order and my best friend was so pleased with receiving the gift voucher. This was all done in less than a day.
I found the online chat was great, they asked all the right questions and were very understanding.

RuchikaVictoria

Waiting long enough for an exchange

I returned an item in exchange for a different size. I tracked the item has already been delivered to the iconic warehouse. In my orders page I see the exchange item (supposed to reach me) with order # 283245238 is still in PACKING and not yet dispatched for some days now. I would appreciate if you could ship the item ASAP and/or provide an ETA around the time it will be shipped to me.

Hi,
I haven't received any email yet, it's been more than 3 days now since I received this confirmation from you. I still see the order hasn't been dispatched. Please see to this issue and help resolve it asap.

Jaime

Very bad customer service.

Very unsatisfied with service I received or rather have not received. I have been attempting to contact the iconic for over a week in regards to a rerun that was picked up 3 weeks ago, with no response and no refund or credit issued. Very disappointing.

JuliaPerth, WA

Appalling customer service

I received a $75 voucher to spend. The items didn't fit and I wanted to exchange them. I was misled into sending the items back, however never got to exchange.

Julia

#225949918 I was misled into thinking I could exchange for size, however was credited $1 into my account instead and lost over $75 worth of products.

Tay

TaySouth East Queensland, QLD

For all your administration needs

The iconic have an app to download. Very simple and easy to navigate through.
Products are always of the highest quality and everything I want is usually available. I buy my work clothes from here and always get compliments.
When they have sales they have great sales!

Delivery

Today I contacted iconic online
Regarding my paid items not being recieved
I have been given 3 different replies
1 st they don't know where parcel is
Second cut me off
3rd said coming today
I checked with courier said not coming they will get back to me
Any help I would appreciate as a $100 item

Susan
Susan

Your customer service team really made this worse with wrong information
Jackson the 4th person I spoke to tried to fix the situation
Now I'm very reluctant to order from your company again due to customer service

DeejD

DeejDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Iconic is experience is unreal

Top customer service!!! The team is always happy to help and go above and beyond. Nothing like other retailers. I love the range, competitive prices and the speedy service and delivery. I have been shopping with The iconic for 2 years now. Can’t see myself going elsewhere.

Karen

KarenSoutheast, SA

Helpful customer service.

Polite, professional and helpful. Just waiting to see if refund is refunded by afterpay. Chat person has informed myself that it has been processed iconic end . Very appreciative. Thank you.

Snail Mail

Snail Mail

Fast and easy to use

I'm just shocked how fast the Iconic process orders - Even with COVID-19 and a major sale on. It was processed by the third party (Oxford) and classed as ready to be shipped in under an hour of ordering it even though it's only being sent via parcel post.

Thankyou for being so fast! This is only the second or third order I've done with you but each time the service is good :)

B Nguyen

B NguyenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the ease of the iconic

Easy to navigate the website. Great friends Refferal program. Easy to shop as free delivery and returns.
Very easy to exchange sizes if needed. They put the item on hold while you return the item. Therefore the size you need won’t go out of stock.
Great store with a variety of great brands. Great sales every now and then. I will continue to shop with them.

Great customer service

The Iconic sent me an item and I paid full price online, however when the item came it had a cheaper price on its tag (sale price). They proceeded to honour that sale price and refund me the extra I paid. Great customer service! I will shop here in the future!

Incredibly fast delivery

Very easy navigation, lots of products. The clothes turned out great. The delivery was incredibly fast, even in times of this global Pandemic they managed to send it within a couple of days from Australia to New Zealand.

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

Hi- just wanted to confirm that the following will restock in size 12? Thanks in advance!
*Calli- Maye Utility Romper
*Tussah- Xena Pants

Eric V.

Eric V.asked

Hi
Just wondering when the Nike tech fleece grey in the size medium will be restocking

Jay P

I’ve come to know that the different ranges at The Iconic are seasonal, so it’s not always guaranteed that they’ll restock

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've checked and can confirm that these are apart of our core range which means we should get new stock in over the next month or so. Unfortunately, we don’t have any specific time frames, simply that it’s an item we should get more of each season.

Hoping you can get to them :)

- Lilian

Mckenna M.

Mckenna M.asked

Hello!

I have two items from the same order. One to return, one to exchange. Can I send them back in the same package even though there will be two labels?

Yes you can.

Hey Mckenna,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Exactly as Jay has mentioned above- you can definitely send your returns back together in the one parcel as long as they are from the same order.

Just keep an eye out on your emails for when our team received your return and process them :)

- Lilian