The Iconic

The Iconic (page 4 of 124)

4.0 from 2,480 reviews

2,480 reviews

LMA

LMARichmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant website and refund process

Just love The Iconic, such a great selection of products with beautiful product images making it easy to see what you're choosing. And their refund or exchange process is so simple and easy to use, they pay for returns which is so practical when shopping online, it really does make me want to keep going back rather than driving to the mall spending hours to find what I can find in a few minutes on their website!

Geraldine

GeraldineSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

The Iconic has great customer service. Today especially when AJ helped me with my refund followup. He's consistently updated me where he's at finding the information and explained to me clearly about the refund process. Great job AJ.

Great customer service

I personally have only had good experiences with the iconic. And the one time money got taken without the item due to technical difficulties, they gave me a refund. Usually ordering and returning from the iconic is a very seamless process.

NesaSydney, NSW

its okay

Easy to use the website and order, however, products are sometimes cheap. I ordered jeans from atmos & here and they ripped the third time I wore them. The material was very thin and cheap, not worth what I paid. Other than that all the products from here have been good.

Hi, my order number was 296436318

Unauthorised purchase

Not stating this is your fault however I have noticed a large unauthorised transaction amount on my internet banking. Will you assist in identifying the purchaser & refund my account accordingly

Chantelle PWestern Australia

No response

Hi,

I placed an order with you guys and the money has been taken out of my account but there was no confirmation emailed, it is is also not appearing in the “my orders” section of my account. I have emailed you guys several times and no one has responded ?

Chantelle P

Hi, I don’t have an order number as I never received a confirmation?

SKD123

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Favourite online store!

I’m a frequent buyer and literally never have any issues, free returns, frequent sales & promotions, delivery is always prompt and the app is the dream! I always recommend to everyone!

JustinSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Response, complete uncertainty

Justin

I have sent an email with that reference number in the subject line

Larissa

LarissaChristchurch

Amazing

I’ve been using the Iconic for a few years now. Such a great range of brands. Really trustworthy site for online shopping and helpful contact centre. Returns are super easy as well!

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time buying clothes online & I do not regret it! LOVE MY ICONIC CLOTHES

Every clothing item I bought was amazing, Perfect fit & Great materials! The delivery was so fast & everything was packaged up so neat & nicely! Absolutely in love with all my clothes I purchased from The Iconic! Will definitely be buying from this online store again! Thank you ICONIC! <3

Sam B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I No longer shop at the iconic

Was a big fan of the iconic. They used to be my main online shopping brand for both me and my family. Clothing options available now are terrible compared to a year ago plainer and way more expensive

Sam B.

Thanks for the feedback I will continue to browse the iconic for hopes of more inclusive products prices and range in the future!

LynneHobart, TAS

Kate spade iPhone 11 Folio case

Purchased the case in late December 2019 and received early January 2020.
Very poor quality, the case has come apart at the both the seam and phone holding edge.
As usual though can not fault the iconic service.

Amazing service

Laura in the online chat team saved me today! Last night I placed an order via the app and completely missed that I still had a very old work address on my app.. this building is being renovated and I thought I lost my order but she changed my address to my home one as I am not working from home.. my stress levels dropped to nil and I can’t thank her enough

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Poor condition

Got my delivery today now I do understand with everything that is going on that it is a stressful time however I purchased a pair of timberlands for $150 and they arrived in a pretty appalling condition. Thrown in the box the insoles that’s we’re ment to be inside the shoes were underneath and just pretty poorly handled. I don’t usually order off the iconic and can understand why when you pay that

Maya

MayaSydney, NSW

Best online shopping experience

Find out how The Iconic compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Disappointing and flawed customer service

I used to really like the Iconic. Their website is great and it’s so easy to navigate and buy from them online. Or so it seems. Once you’ve ordered and they’ve taken your money the entire experience descends to complete disappointment. Promised orders and delivery etas and non materialised purchases. ProMuse after promise or next day delivery and nothing. Good luck getting any support from their service team. Customer service is non existent. You cannot call or email and instead have to wait in a Live Chat queue only to continually find yourself bumped to the bottom again time after time. Utterly frustrating. They have lost my business in full. I’m still waiting for a full refund for an order that’s two weeks late that I never received!!

Rebecca

RebeccaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Pjs maternity

Love my pjs. But long but I am short. Love the fabric. So super soft and comfortable. Came pretty quick as well.
I am one happy customer . Love it

Kim B.

Kim B.

Love the Iconic!

I have bought many things from the Iconic love the ease of the website and the quality of the product. I also am very happy that the Iconic makes the process for returning things easy and fast. I have found the shipping to be fast and reliable 99% of the time.

Sareh G.

Sareh G.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service

Easy to access
Polite
Fast response and always helpful the customer service is at the iconic
I'm a happy customer of the iconic and I think if you know your size why not get a better deal in here.

ChristineSydney, NSW

Fabulous service from start to finish

I ordered ugg slippers which were delivered efficiently and with clear information as to when they would arrive. Unfortunately they were too small soi needed to return them but that was easy with a printed return post label provided on line by The Iconic shop. They tracked the return and told me when to expect the refund as I couldn’t get the next size. Everything worked like clockwork and I would recommend the online store and would have great confidence in using them again.

Christine

Thanks very much, I will definitely shop with you again.