The Installers

The Installers (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Handymen in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Installers

3.7
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lynda
Lyndamt nasura

Excellent service

After doing quite a bit of research we decided to go with The Installers for our house alarm/security cameras. Wow i wish more companies offered this level of service. From Jake helping to decide which system would be the best for our needs, to the installers arriving on time, even receiving a text the night before confirming installation time and a text half an hour before saying they were on their way, they were so polite and certainly knew the products and the best place to position the cameras for maximum benefit. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend The Installers.

Jake P.The Installers

Thanks Lynda, we have put a lot of effort into making the process as easy as possible, feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile! :)

Jacksta
JackstaPerth

Great prices and team!

I needed an antenna installed asap as my old one broke in the wind. They came out within 12hrs and I was updated and running with 30min. The tech was super nice and explained some other installs I'm interested in. I'm having them back next week to do some smart wiring! :)

Bosco
BoscoPerth

Great customer service

Had a great product and service all year...and didn't hesitate to help when I lost all my details to run it on my app. Al was a great help, took personal time out of his day to fix my problem. Highly recommended.

SarahPerth

Appalling Customer Service

When I tried to arrange a service for my alarm under warranty my requests went unanswered. When I called to chase it up I was spoken to appalling by Tony who I believe is the owner, he then hung up on me. Disgusting customer service.

Jake P.The Installers

Hi Sarah, apologies you had an issue getting things resolved. We would never hang up on a customer with warranty issues. If you would like to verify your review and we can help resolve your issues.

Sarah

Well you did. I have no interest in dealing with your company again.

Awesome job

Great job done by Jake and team to put my tv on wall mounted. So professional and easy to talk.
Also do Saturday work. Great price as well. Highly recommended..

SharonG
SharonGPerth

Friendly, cheap and fast!

We needed a new antenna installed asap, ours was damaged with high winds. The boss came out and fitted a new antenna on the same day and finished it in the dark! He was an absolute legend! Thanks again, really appreciate doing it on short notice! :)

Paulo
PauloPerth

Great Service &a Patient

Have dealt with The Installers
twice now absolutely brilliant would recommend them to anyone.
My mum now can watch her Tv without flickering channels.
They even tapped over the buttons
On her remote so she can't press the wrong buttons.
Great idea guys.

Meg
MegPerth

5 star service

Fantastic service a great bunch of guys had them install a tv antenna and wall mount my 65" tv and hide cables in the wall everything was finished how they said it was and all rubbish cleaned up and removed from site really happy with the install cheers guys

Other Handymen

Punctual, quality workmanship, great customer service.

I had three security cameras and an alarm system hooked up by the Installers. The two tradies that came out to do the job arrived on time (even sent me a courtesy text thirty minutes before arrival) and completed the install quickly and cleanly. The guys were extremely helpful in training my partner and I on how to get the most out of our new system, politely answered any questions or queries we had and were also patient when my pets wanted to play. Jake at customer service also provided great customer support when i had further questions after the install. Would highly recommend The Installers to anyone looking at getting a new alarm system.

Awsome service best price

The installers, have installed 4 security systems with alarm and video surveillance in different locations, the quality of the image and the convenience of the remote controlled alarm are astonishing. Before calling them I have quoted in some other places and cost were double of the installers, when I called I quoted an antenna for my new house service was fast and friendly in an instant I have people installing the antenna, mounting the TV on the wall and all worked correctly, so I call them for the alarm an cameras best value for money. And since then they are the only ones doing the jobs around my shops. Good job "Installers" and thank you for making it so easy

Review collected in partnership with The Installers

Fast, Reasonable, Tidy - Pick Two.

Luckily, with The Installers I got all three :-) great work guys! I had a new antenna and TV outlet put in quickly and no mess left behind. I'm very happy worth the work done and the price.

Mel C
Mel CPerth

Quick, efficient and complete on-time

We run a small building company and have used these guys numerous times. We usually install the 3 Unit package that includes and alarm and antenna for three units. The one time we had a an issue they fixed within 24hrs. I can highly recommend their service, especially if you are in building or real-estate.

On time Quick and Super Cheap

The Guys rocked up on time and smashed the job out rather quickly all the while they were happily chatting to me and each other they love what they do and it shows in their attitude and workmanship i will use them again this time for my investment property

Amazing customer care and expert advice

I had a networked camera system installed by these guys and i couldn't fault there attention to detail on all aspects of the job. They were very friendly and where happy to help with any questions I had, even after installation was complete the customer care was exceptional. I would recommend the installers to everyone.

Arrogant, untrustworthy and argumentative

Had an alarm system installed. Boys went on my double storey roof without any fall protection. Was told that being the cheapest means cutting some corners. When I questioned this, Installer became aggressive and argumentative. They never finished the job and I never received a refund.

Jake P.The Installers

Hi Lucky, we would like to help you with this enquiry. An alarm system installation is not generally done on the roof or in need of a harness. If you could provide your invoice number and I can make sure you get the help you need.

Joel Bracken
Joel BrackenYangebup

CCTV System

Had no issues with these guys at all. Went with the Hikvision camera setup and have been happy so far. Had it networked so I can watch on my phone as well as all the TVs in the house. Had an issue with the modem port forwarding but the tech was able to sort it out.

quintyR
quintyRPerth

Multiple setup works great

I purchased a Hikvision camera package and a ComNav alarm system through The Installers. I got three quotes and these guys came in $300 less than the nearest competitor using the same gear. Installers were friendly, tidy and quick. Overall I was really happy with the service and have put a few friends onto them.

Ezzy flo
Ezzy floPerth, WA

Very bad customer service

I called [Name Removed] to get more information of the quote that he provided online. When it came to deposit thru bank transfer or providing credit card information all i asked was how do i know you were genuine and he got offended and wished me good luck. I am paying money to someone i do not know or company i never heard about out of facebook. It was a legitimate question and his reply was would you ask the same to RAC alarm installers. Very frustrated with the phone conversation. If you cant handle queries why do business with people. Scammers are everywhere and scammers make heaps of money too. If you have so much ego then you . His reply was we install 80 alarms a week and turnover 180000 dollars a week. Lol.

diwakar
diwakar

Professional - Best Quality - Friendly - Cheap Price

Had our house alarm and antenna and Tv hanged by them in 2015 they were at our place on time without any issues and cleaned up and all gold. Needed security cameras so gave a couple of companies a call and 1 was offering the same HIKVISION cameras for 3500 cause I needed 5 then I gave them a call and they quoted the lowest price for the HIKVISION cameras 4mP with Night HD and cleaned up and were awesome. Would recommend them to anyone who is thinking cause these guys are simply the best.

WestFS
WestFSPerth

Alarm system with 4MP cameras

I had an app controlled alarm system installed as well some 4MP cameras. These guys came in 30% less than the two other quotes and they used the same brands. Install went smooth, nice people and a business I would happily recommend to others!

Best price\quailty in Perth

The intallers had done my house and 3 of my shops and I am very happy with the price and the quality of their Job. Cameras are very hi-tech and Alarms are reliable. Very Profesional team and they had given me support any time I needed. I am happy to recommend the installers.

Base alarm package, good as gold!

I have a pretty standard 4x2 and needed an alarm installed. Rang these guys and within 72hrs my alarm was installed and working. Price was great considering it was a branded system (Hills) for $649. other companies were quoting me $999 for the same system!! All in all things went smooth as, highly recommended!

DaveyJ
DaveyJPerth

Best installers in WA!

I've had to deal with a few installer companies over the years. I found these guys had the best prices and used top of the range gear. I had a 4 camera system installed and a 65" TV hang, all done in 3hrs with no mess. I had a small issue with IP addresses on the camera system, Jake came straight out and had fixed the issue. Thanks again guys!

Nik
NikPerth, WA

Great service and equipment

I'm a bit shocked to see these reviews. I had an Antenna and basic alarm system installed about a month back and these guys did a great job. The installer was friendly, did a great job, there were no hidden costs and they left the place clean. As far as I could find they were the best prices prices in Perth and they used quality gear (Hills Alarms and Hills Antennas). Since then my parents and sister have had systems installed and had the same experience as me.

Sue
Sueperth

4 Cameras Installed

I had made a query online chat on the Installers website and was pleased with the information that I was given in regard to a 4 camera system that I was looking to purchase from this company. Jake rang me and went through the procedure of choosing the right product for my needs. He called out to my house the following day and showed my husband and I what he thought would be the best vantage points etc to place the cameras. Anyway Jake and he's team installed the cameras today which I am very happy with. Jake and he's team were friendly, professional and cleaned up when the job was completed. I can't believe the negative comments on here