The Installers

See the Best Handymen in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Installers

3.7
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Ross
RossPerth, WA

Sold grey imports paid 6mp sold 4&6mp Beware lying rip off merchant. Dont use.

Buyer beware. Preys on customers knowledge equipment systems. Would not cover fault was sold copies 6mp paid for got 4 and 6mp. Told needed new nvr unit. Not! Repaired systems myself. Beware lying rip off better to choose from.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Rude, will not give codes to my own system

Mr Pinna of the installers installed an alarm/cctv system in our new home. When requested to activate the commnav feature on the alarm which provides sms notifications, Mr Pinna refused to activate it without paying a $140.00 fee for a 5 minute job. Realizing I could activate it myself, I requested the code to my system from Mr Pinna. He refused to provide it and I currently have an ongoing complaint in an attempt to get Mr Pinna to give me the code to my own system.

martin foster
martin fosterPerth, WA

replace a cable

not happy as i damaged one of my security camera wires.they want to charge a book in fee of$149.00 for 45minutes.and $89.00 there after.pretty much day light robbery.

Poor customer service!

Very poor customer service.. there is a clearly faulty with the product and they obviously saying that my 12 months for installation is over and I would be charged to get a technician!! This service should be free of charge!! He told me to go up and fix my self it’s cheaper!! After sale very poor not recommended!!

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Poor after sales service - rude and unprofessional

After booking a service visit for a fault on the alarm keypad, I inquired about the warranty period and asked Tony to check their records on when the alarm was fitted, which was met with resistance. The Installers website states that their alarms come with a 5-year warranty, but I was told it was only three years when my alarm was fitted, which may have put it out of warranty, depending on date of fitting. When I again requested that the fitting date be checked in their system, Tony said its probably best the appointment is cancelled.
My experience is in line with all the other one star customer service reviews - talks over you, rude and sarcastic.
My advice is to do a little research and choose another company.

peed off
peed off

1 star is too many!

Disgusting customer service for warranty issues.

Rates and Fees

worst service and Stay away

Very unprofessional service.
You get what you pay for.
.If you call them for help after installation,totally rude and unprofessional.CCTV didnot work after 9 months after paying thousands of Dollars
very bad experience throughout.
very bad customer service.regretting our decision to pay this much at the end.Please stay away by all means

Other Handymen

The worst service, Stay away!!!!

Stay Away!!!!!

Jake P.The Installers

They broke drain pipes and Acond pipes whilst in roof

Had Installers install CCTV & Alarm system.
System worked find but when we went to use Acond in summer had water leaking from eaves (apparently it was water condensation form roof unit during high humidity day). Called the ACond guys to fix up their pipe. They said someone broke pipe possibly whilst installing cameras. Note Camera was about 1 metre away from acond drain pipe. Cost me $160.00.

Recently has builder attend he spotted water stains on eaves, he said it looks like its from the front down pipe, possibly come away in the roof. Again this is 1 metre away from CCTV camera.

rip off expensive

asked to come and repair an existing intercom.
Quick to quote $149 call out and $98 per half Hr ($196 per )
when i queried the rate he proceeded to tell me i did not understand !!!just be for i hung up

SarahPerth

Appalling Customer Service

When I tried to arrange a service for my alarm under warranty my requests went unanswered. When I called to chase it up I was spoken to appalling by Tony who I believe is the owner, he then hung up on me. Disgusting customer service.

Jake P.The Installers

Hi Sarah, apologies you had an issue getting things resolved. We would never hang up on a customer with warranty issues. If you would like to verify your review and we can help resolve your issues.

Sarah

Well you did. I have no interest in dealing with your company again.

Arrogant, untrustworthy and argumentative

Had an alarm system installed. Boys went on my double storey roof without any fall protection. Was told that being the cheapest means cutting some corners. When I questioned this, Installer became aggressive and argumentative. They never finished the job and I never received a refund.

Jake P.The Installers

Hi Lucky, we would like to help you with this enquiry. An alarm system installation is not generally done on the roof or in need of a harness. If you could provide your invoice number and I can make sure you get the help you need.

Ezzy flo
Ezzy floPerth, WA

Very bad customer service

I called [Name Removed] to get more information of the quote that he provided online. When it came to deposit thru bank transfer or providing credit card information all i asked was how do i know you were genuine and he got offended and wished me good luck. I am paying money to someone i do not know or company i never heard about out of facebook. It was a legitimate question and his reply was would you ask the same to RAC alarm installers. Very frustrated with the phone conversation. If you cant handle queries why do business with people. Scammers are everywhere and scammers make heaps of money too. If you have so much ego then you . His reply was we install 80 alarms a week and turnover 180000 dollars a week. Lol.