The Installers

See the Best Handymen in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Installers

3.7
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
will
willPerth, WA

very helpful

Recently I upgraded my fone/ new number was having trouble connecting to the cameras so I called the installers that morning got response in the arvo and was guided through all the way! he spoke to me calmly step by step. Thank you guys for your patience and guidance! highly recommend these guys!!

Christopher hack
Christopher hack

They are perfect.

Fantastic service. Very professional and very happy with the CCTV. Showed us where they were going to place the cameras and explained the app and how it work. Thanks again. Will be recommending you guys to family and friends.

prompt, excellent work from Jake and Samuel
Did what we needed, took the time to explain how everything worked with operating the system
Great job, very happy, would recommend them if you need security camera's system

Excellent service

Jake and the team very professional and on time, took heaps of time to go through the system and make sure I’m 100% happy. Second time they have done work for me and faultless both times.

J Veza
J VezaPerth, WA

Best service ever!

I needed an upgrade to my current alarm system and to have cameras installed around the perimeter of my home. The service I received from Jake from my first enquiry to completion was exceptional. He is professional, knowledgeable and punctual. Highly recommend!

Nik P.
Nik P.Perth, WA

Excellent after sales service

I called this morning to say I have a new pet and need to change my sensors to pet friendly ones, The technician said he would try and fit me in that afternoon. A couple of hours later received a text to to say he was on his way and he arrived 20 minutes later.

Changed the sensor updated the phone app and gave great service, cost was reasonable for the fast service

Glennon.C
Glennon.CPerth, WA

Great service all round!

I had 4 CCTV cameras installed around our semi-rural property. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. I'm really happy with what they did start to finish and have recommended to a few people since my install. Thanks again Jake and team!

mapman
mapmanPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

Jake and his team of professionals are fantastic! I've had several houses fitted out with alarms, cameras, smart wiring, antennas, the list goes on. Thanks again Jake, will be in touch again soon. Best wishes, Mapman

Adele.H
Adele.HPerth, WA

Great if you're building

We just built or new house and compared the quote from our builder and these guys for smart wiring. These guys were a lot cheaper and worked with the builder to get it all installed. Really happy with the outcome, thanks again guys!

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Fast and hassle free service

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Hikvision cameras

Had a alarm and camera system installed a couple of years ago and they did a good job.
The only thing with hikvision it's hard to view on your phone when you upgrade your phone.

Other Handymen

Fast installation and nice guys

Really couldn't ask for more. The guys arrived on time and installed the alarm system in under half an hour, like a well-oiled machine. I was very impressed with them.

Ian
IanPerth

Happy with the price and the installers were excellent, good job.

We obtained 3 quotes and the Installers were the lowest. After doing a bit of research we went with them despite them not coming to the house to quote. We are pleased with the job and the installers were very good explaining things in full and not wanting to just finish and leave. They only started the install when we were happy where the cameras were going. Based on our experience I would recommend them.

Jake P.The Installers

Thanks Ian, appreciate the feedback :)

Lynda
Lyndamt nasura

Excellent service

After doing quite a bit of research we decided to go with The Installers for our house alarm/security cameras. Wow i wish more companies offered this level of service. From Jake helping to decide which system would be the best for our needs, to the installers arriving on time, even receiving a text the night before confirming installation time and a text half an hour before saying they were on their way, they were so polite and certainly knew the products and the best place to position the cameras for maximum benefit. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend The Installers.

Jake P.The Installers

Thanks Lynda, we have put a lot of effort into making the process as easy as possible, feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile! :)

Jacksta
JackstaPerth

Great prices and team!

I needed an antenna installed asap as my old one broke in the wind. They came out within 12hrs and I was updated and running with 30min. The tech was super nice and explained some other installs I'm interested in. I'm having them back next week to do some smart wiring! :)