The Invoice Market

The Invoice Market

See the Best Business Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good experience

I had a great experience with Steven and Angus from tim. The process was easy, they customized the solution to my needs as well. I would have liked some flexibility on payment terms as well but wasn't too big a deal.

Cheers Robert.

Good Experience!

Great easy service very fast and all everything explained perfectly. Customer service was excellent and requirements met. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues. Thanks again Angus and Des.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Thanks Leslie. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Great customer service and very effecient

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Tim. They offered me great funding at very affordable rates. They have allowed me to continue growing my business . I will definitely use them again if needed in the future and will recommend their services. The team were an absolute pleasure to work with. One happy customer !

Thanks for the kind words Justine. Pleasure was all ours.

Very happy, great customer service

tim offered a funding great solution at affordable rates. The customer service is excellent. It is really helping my business grow. I will definitely be recommending The Invoice Market to all my fellow colleagues that own food import and distribution businesses.

Application Process
Thanks Clive. See you soon.

Be Very careful

BE VERY CAREFUL. They do have multiple other charges over and above the "pre agreed" discount fee, We stopped using them after 7 weeks due to it taking up to 21 days to verify invoices and funding received just days before our invoices were due to be paid anyway at a cost well above any loan or overdraft even payday lenders work out cheaper. We also found numerous discrepancies between what they report to have deposited into our bank against what we actually received in Bank when asked the question why? The answer is always a fee for one thing or another
Biggest mistake our business has made to date

Application Process
Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate it, and we are very disappointed that your experience with tim. was unsatisfactory. In over five years of trading you are the only client to have expressed a negative experience and this greatly concerns us. In the interest of full transparency, we’d like to correct some details that you have raised. We were concerned about your statement that ‘it took weeks to get a % of your invoices’ so we checked our records and found the following is what actually transpired; we funded you 7 times in total - 5 times funding was released on the very same day that the invoice was verified by your debtor and on 2 other occasions funding was released the day after verification was received by your debtor, as it was received after cut-off time. You also made a point about a debtor payment having been received a few days after we funded you, but we’re unsure how this implicates tim. as we do not control when your debtor pays. The decision to submit an invoice for funding is also entirely within your control. We are truly at a loss to find where our process may have failed you and cause you the experience that you describe. Our fees and processes are detailed in the Letter Of Offer which you signed, and having performed an analysis of your query, we cannot find any error on our part and completely refute your comments.I stand by the comments I’ve made and have sufficient documentation which supports my claim however as part of our out of court settlement with the invoice market I agreed to remove all negative feed back from the internet so that no-one knows of my experience with your company, which I did do however I must of missed this one and now know why I have been receiving threats of legal action for non compliance Rest assured that I will remove this post so as to avoid unneeded and unnecessary legal thing.