The Jungle Collective

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (200)

Thomas C.
Thomas C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

quality and range just aren’t all that

jaya36
jaya36SA, 5169

Signed up to sale

I signed up to their online sale here in Adelaide. To my disappointment, there was nothing that can't be obtained more easily and cheaply elsewhere. There was a big hype by them, so I took the dive -and the reality was a nothing burger.
I found some interesting plants, so went looking for comparisons online... all available at better prices than The Jungle Collective. People can charge whatever they like for their plants, no issues, but I resent being told that there will be some rare plants at great prices, when the stock is not that rare anymore and the prices were a lot dearer than their competitors.

Kiki
Kiki

Great plants and delivery

Bought four indoor plants in the Brisbane online sale in January. Plants were all in great condition on arrival and are still doing well. Delivery was good too, no issues. The only suggestion I have is to include more info about each plant in the description (safe for pets, how much light it needs, etc.). Would buy from Jungle Collective again.

Store LocationBrisbane
Kim C
Kim CSydney, NSW

Pests and sub quality plants

Better quality at Bunnings, and equal change of pests! My bird of paradise was actually a really nice plant (same can’t be said for the others I received quite injured!) but was infested with mealy bugs which have now spread to my mature fiddles. Really frustrating to be looking at the long road ahead to clear them out of my house; won’t be buying from the jungle collective again.

Mikaila F.
Mikaila F.Sydney, NSW

Love my new plants! Great service and quality.

I've shopped a couple of their sales now and always found the range and quality to be really good. Love ordering the mystery plants and getting a surprise with my order. Delivery was quick and plants all arrived in good condition. I messaged their FB for help with one of my older plants that my partner had overwatered and their horticulturalist helped me get it back to health.
Will continue to shop with them.

Store LocationSydney
Jo W.
Jo W.

Will never order again.

I ordered 4 plants and a planter from them. The planter is yet to be delivered and I have no time line for the delivery. Two plants are near dead, they clearly have been damaged in transit but would have been very sick even before they left on their journey to me. A credit was supposed to make me feel better about paying premium prices for plants I wouldn't buy from the discounted section of a nursery. TLC is never going to get these plants looking good again. I will never buy from them again.

Store LocationOn line

Don’t order from them

I ordered 7 plants of which 2 were in pretty good condition. I’m unsure if another 2 will survive and the 3 were damaged in one way or another. Really disappointed.

Store LocationOnline

Overpriced for subpar quality plant

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Overpriced plants with pests

Not worth the money. Overpaid for unhealthy plants with spider mites. Only 1/4 plants survived. Their events are also marketed using pictures they found online and are not representative of the actual plants they have in stock.

Very happy plant mama

I have ordered from The Jungle Collective online 3 times now during lockdowns here in Canberra. It has always been easy, deliveries have been earlier than expected and the plants are always luscious and healthy. I’m a very proud and happy plant mama!

Store LocationCanberra

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Terrible Communication and Sad, Unhealthy Plants

Store LocationOnline Sydney Sale

SO disappointing

Well, the 'big plant sale' in Adelaide had only two camp-tables worth of plants (and this was halfway through their first day). The plants were over-priced, most of which I could find at the nursery down the road for $5 (or more) less and healthier. The range was very small. Customer service was lack-luster; there was no enthusiasm or kindness on their part. The music was very loud. We drove to the other side of town for this. I can see why they don't have the 'review' option on their Facebook or google as I think it would be very bad for business.

Store LocationThebarton, Adelaide

vivek
vivekSydney, NSW

very poor quality and worst customer services

very poor quality and worst customer services. they are cheaters. I live near Schofields and their customer service insisting me to drive to Alexandria to return the plants. It's not possible to drive as there is lockdown here.

Store Locationonline Sale

The Perth collective was false advertising at best.

What a poor "collection" the Perth collective offered. Looked like someone's garage with a very small and unhealthy plant collection. Wasnt greeted when we arrived, 2 staff members spent the time we were there on their phones, shame they didn't use that time wiser and water some of the not so healthy plants. Im sorry for such a poor review, but we both agreed it was such a waste of the 1hour round trip. Do not reccomend.

Store LocationCollier Rd Maylands
Jungle CollectiveThe Jungle CollectiveSend a private message

What more could you want!

During a time where things aren’t normal. Where times are strange. They have adapted to be able to still service customers with plant addictions. And that’s a real thing!! Amazing service. Fabulous delivery people.

Store LocationSydney