The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (178)

Carol
CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My happy place - The best pop up plant shop!

The Jungle Collective always delivers when it comes to plant variety, range, quality and price. The whole team is bubbly and helpful not to mention they have an expert horticulturist on site to help you with all your plant and plant care questions. I always come home happy and satisfied. All the plants that I bought from them are the happiest and healthiest!

Making my urban jungle possible!!

I’ve been coming along to the Jungle Collective plant sales for a few months now, and every time I find a beautiful, inspiring range of plants to choose from. A great selection of rare and interesting indoor plants, all very healthy and reasonably priced!! Love it!!!

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Saturday morning shop!

Huge plant selection, if you arrive early! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable on the plants and care for the plants.

Jennifer
JenniferCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Keen to come for the next one!

I got my Fittonia one month ago. It is growing so quick. Very high quality plant with good price. Definitely will come along next time.

Kate
KateCanberra 2600, ACT

Great collection!

The Jungle Collective's range of indoor plants is truly impressive. Their weekend sales are always a great opportunity to pick up something fab. I find the quality and variety of plants, and staff knowledge and friendliness have consistently made purchasing a great experience.

orchidean
orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good place to shop especially for unusual and rare plants

I went to the Jungle Collective last weekend as my daughter was interested in buying some plants. I have a pretty good knowledge of many plants and also I am aware at what prices they sell at. Before going I was a bit sceptical, but I was surprised to pick up some beautiful and rare plants and for a reasonable price. The plants are healthy and of a good size. We had made a booking for 9.30 AM on a Saturday. We reached there just on time and there was no queue, so we were ushered in straight away. Parking was also easy to find. If you are an indoor plant "connoisseur" then I think this is a place you are likely to pick up something that will delight you.

Would recommend

Beautiful plants and great service, I asked about cat friendly plants and the horticulturalist helped me out. The plants are all healthy and there’s a great range

JulieH
JulieH

My favourite indoor plant shop

I have bought several plants from the Jungle Collective, starting from online sales as well as several in person sales in Kingston ACT. Every plant I have bought has been of the highest quality and has thrived after purchase. I have been so impressed by the helpful & knowledgable advice I have been given and would not hesitate to recommend the Jungle Collective as the best place to buy indoor plants.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Beautiful plants, helpful staff and a fun experience!

I have been to 4 Warehouse Sales in Perth over the last few years and all have been awesome. I've been very happy with the quality, price and variety of plants. I have always found a rare plant, a staple winner and beautiful pots. I have personally compared prices to Bunnings and Bunnings has been more expensive. I love the sales and the atmosphere they create with the fun tropical music, themed dress ups and all round great people browsing the plants. Highly recommend checking them out!

Jodes
JodesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing atmosphere and beautiful plants

I would the event i went too and i definitely spent more than i should (no regrets)! My only issue was the size of the place that the event was held. I took a cart (because i knew i was getting a few plants) and this just fit down the entry, no issue until i want to stop and look at the plants lined up at the front, which holds up everyone behind you and it was a hot day so i didnt want to do that to the people behind me. Also, i missed out on alot of the plants i really wanted. Nevermind, the staff were helpful, friendly and approachable, the plants are beautiful and well looked after and im enjoying their company right now. Thanks Jungle Collective

• +2Thumbnail
adam_z
adam_zSydney, NSW

Great plants, fun atmosphere at warehouse sales, excellent customer service

Having attended a number of warehouse sales over the last couple of years, as well as two online sales during COVID, I've always been happy with the range of plants, quality, and service from the Jungle Collective team. They have been the main supplier of my ever growing indoor jungle and to date I haven't had any bad experiences.

S Lee
S LeePerth, WA

Great planty experience - always room for improvement though

Usually a plant killer

I've purchased 2 plants at two jungle collective pop-up stores so far and I cannot be happier.
Although I struggled a little bit in keeping my first one alive, they were really accommodating and gave great tips and guidance. Now both planties are alive and thriving Highly recommend!

Sophie Z.
Sophie Z.Sydney, NSW

Good plants good price.

I found a few plants that I want and the price is really good. Look forward to visiting again for more beautiful plants.

Luckshika U.
Luckshika U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing collection and lovely staff!!

It’s lovely to see the plants and pick it for yourself! healthy wide variety of plants with reasonable pricing ! Amazing staff who gave great tips and guidance.

Fun plant-lover experience

I like the booking system so it's not overcrowded and everyone arriving at once. The plants were all very healthy. I'm sure as the company adjusts, more will be added to each pop up experience so I will keep an eye out!

Online purchases - terrible! In store, better but still over priced.

A cute little warehouse pop-up with a good selection of healthy indoor plants

Brenton P.
Brenton P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great source of plants you don't see very often

A great place to find plants to add to your collection which are sometimes hard to source elsewhere. Great quality stock and reasonably priced.

Awesome plant sale!

Excellent and large variety of plants, easy to find location and very helpful staff. The ticketing system is also very helpful. Would recommend!

Zach Eggleston
Zach EgglestonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great little initiative making plant buying EASY AS!

I always found plant buying a little stressful but jungle collective virtual market literally made it more simple than buying a coffee. All the plants were pictured and organised page by page in an intuititive way. Very nice.

Awesome selection and really great prices

Plenty of variety and colours and really great prices. Would have been good to have more pots to choose from.

lingaz
lingazPerth, WA

Planty wanty heaven!

Lily
Lily Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrific and mortifying experience

We went to the warehouse sale and travelled over 1 hour to get there for only a 30min window and were appalled to see that the very low range of plants that were there, were all either burnt or dead. How disapointing

Anissa K.
Anissa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything an online shop for plant parebts who are looking for the best service