The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (178)

KM1
KM1

Terrible, please don’t use

Delivery service appalling - both times I used them the delivery guy told me he was going to bring them to my door and then did a runner, leaving the plants outside while I waited patiently for him at my door with the door open.

When a plant wasn’t delivered at all they refused to provide a refund.

Plants themselves very hit and miss. You need to repot immediately to get them out of the terrible soil they come in and expect them to not necessarily survive repotting.

I feel like a fool for using them twice. I thought the first time was just bad luck. I was wrong.

Polly J.
Polly J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not waste your money

They use false pictures. Gave me the wrong plants. Plants were tiny and not as advertised. Just go to bunnings.

JJS
JJS

Unhealthy plants over priced

Unfortunately the plants that are displayed in images are not the ones being sold. I have been very disappointed to find plants that are diseased and extremely overpriced

Kristian
Kristian

More like poor collective

I’ve been following their sales for months now and there’s never been any “rare” plants and the pricing is so expensive it should be robbery! Better to try bunnings

VintageSunnie
VintageSunnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and quality ❤️

I have now made quite a few purchases with The Jungle Collective and have been very happy with my purchases. I had one plant that didn't look the best and they happy sent me a voucher without asking and the plant has come good.
So very happy with all my plants and would recommend highly ❤️

Sick plants, badly potted

Bought 4 plants online Oct 2020. Plants were battered, broken, and badly potted - one pot was half empty and the plant showed it had not extended beyond the tube stock..

Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!

User n.
User n.Sydney, NSW

Tried contacting, got no where.

Would rate it 0 if I could. They basically stole $160 from me.

Ordered $160 of product at their Perth Virtual pop up.
I was told I would receive an SMS when the delivery was on its way. I never did.
Waited and hung around during the expected shipping time for my order to arrive, it never did.
I emailed them and they told me they would reschedule my delivery for the following weekend. I made several more enquiries but was left on seen.
It still never arrived during the "rescheduled delivery" time even though I made sure I was home.
I contacted them and they said they would bring the issue up with their 'Head Honcho Tom', but this time I asked for a refund, and again I've been ignored. So basically, I'm out $160 after being ignored multiple times.

maria angeline r.
maria angeline r.Sydney, NSW

[Update for previous review] Plants has arrived in very bad condition.

And after a back and forth messaging for a week with these guys, my order has finally arrived today! And this is what I got???? Like seriously? I am so heart broken to see this poor babies and very disappointed with my experience. Never be buying with these guys anymore!

• +16Thumbnail

Would go with 0 if I could

Sydney buyers beware. Website and photos look good, you think you’re getting a really great looking, healthy plant. Be ready to adopt and resuscitate a few nearly dead leaves. Bad after service. Won’t be back.

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous plants. Great selection.

JC have such a wide variety of plants, and the quality is great. The online service is so easy and the customer support has been fantastic. Thank you JC. I will definately be shopping with you again!

Kern
KernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good plant variety, plants have some general wear and tear with delivery

Have bought from jungle collective before, thoroughly enjoy their variety of plants. Purchase is simple. Delivery is currently a vague window of about a week and can come whenever but I still love my plants! Plants looked a little bit sad when arrived, some leaves have died quickly after arriving but still happy with the products

Pauline D.
Pauline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hooked!

• +10Thumbnail

Fast delivery and good quality!

Prior to lockdown I attended a few jungle collective sales. My plants from them are thriving and I purchased them for a great prices. During lockdown I decided to buy online from them. The plants were hand delivered to my door (amazing) and in good condition. Definitely recommend!

Robyn K
Robyn KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service & communication

I was extremely happy with my delivery of plants. They were all healthy and looked as advertised. They turned up on the agreed date. I look forward to purchasing some more soon.

Janet L.
Janet L.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

Good experience, would use them again

Lots of variety to choose from in the pop-up shop. Delivery was within the timeframe stated. Plant quality less than perfect but overall OK. Communication was good. Would purchase through this channel again.

Great option for plant shopping online

Both times I’ve shopped with The Jungle Collective have been great. The online user experience is simple and easy to use.

Prices are slightly expensive, however if you’re time poor like me buying plants online with The Jungle Collective is a go-to.

I will admit the wait for plants is a little lengthy but the plants have been delivered in great condition in my experience.

I would love to see improvements to the online experience with more categories for filtered searches, a wider variety of products (both plant and gardening related), and more informative plant care descriptions.

Teagan M.
Teagan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Really easy way for busy people to freshen up their space with some living beauty! I loved the easy to use interface and the customer service at pick up was excellent!

Ben H.
Ben H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Plants

I ordered about $1000 worth of plants from the last Gold Coast online pop up sale and had so many extras added free of charge and was constantly kept updated on my delivery! They even delivered to me on a Sunday evening! Totally unexpected. Out of 35 odd plants only 1 was damaged and it was immediately refunded.

It’s little things like this that gives me the confidence to purchase again and again.

Highly recommended!

Louise S.
Louise S.Hunter Region, NSW

I loved my experience

I've bought 2 lots of plants from Jungle collective, plants I couldn't buy locally. The first time I just collected them from the local pick up spot and the 2nd time they were delivered. Both times I got texts and emails, and when sadly one of the plants wasn't available they sent me a voucher for the next sale that was more than what I paid. I couldn't fault them.

Annette G.
Annette G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plants, great service and shopping from home

I have shopped twice with the Jungle Collective and looking forward to shopping again this weekend. They are very very responsive to messages, great information. I Collected my plants the first time and had delivery the second time. Both experiences were excellent. The plants were very healthy and happy. There is a great variety in the pop up shops

Plants are life, especially when you can get them delivered!

I have ordered 3 times with the Jungle Collective, around 24 plants in total. All plants arrived in the timeframe given. They were also all healthy, well looked after and have all continued growing!

Tan
TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plants

Ive ordered a few plants from jungle collective while in lockdown due to covid and every delivery I’ve been very happy with the plants I received. One plant i ordered didn’t arrive but i was told it was a shortage from the supplier. I was refunded the full amount i paid and a little more for the inconvenience.

Brian from Bentleigh
Brian from BentleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent plants and service

Well done jungle collective on providing great quality plants and good service. All plants have been excellent quality and are all thriving in their new home. Service has also been great with easy website and quick delivery.