The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 5 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (178)

Clea E.
Clea E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly Packaged!

Georgia
Georgia

Amazing service & plants!

Plants arrived in immaculate condition! The sale was super easy to navigate - only con would be you have to be super quick to get the plants you want! Love them!

Remy S
Remy SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality plants

I bought a ranges of plants from the online pop up shop, they are marimo moss ball, spider plant and haworthia zebra, all of them are small size with approximately 100mm size pot. All of my plants have arrived in good healthy condition without damage and growing well with me. I love browing the shop but I found the shop is lack of plant species diversity with high price. Overall good experience for me and worth to shop from there.

Anesti
Anesti

Rare beauties delivered easy

Makes buying a new plant a lot easier than it would otherwise be, especially during lockdown. Prices are reasonable and plant quality has been great. Would definitely use again, especially for rarer plants.

Mel
MelMurray Mallee, SA

Easiest way to buy well nurtured plants!!

SO HAPPY with the plants I have bought. I have ordered twice. The first time I was hesitant and only bought 4 so ensure the quality, second time round I bought 8! The comparison from the plants I got the plants at garden shops was almost identical and at half the price. Definitely be shopping again in Sept for more plants.

Alicia
AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service!

Plants are as pictured and are delivered quickly and without fuss. My experience with customer service is phenomenal - a plant came with minor damage (I hadn’t noticed) and they gave me a credit for the inconvenience.

MeganDavis
MeganDavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Plants

I love my new plant, it is much bigger than I expected and the plant is healthy and in amazing condition. I am so happy I have ordered 3 more. I can't wait for them to arrive!

amazing plants!

easy to access and use website, very large plant selection and delivered right to my door! brought me great joy in stage 4 lockdown. very happy customer, would 10/10 recommended.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!!

I’ve made three orders from the online pop sale now! Every time the plants are in perfect condition and just what i would have selected if i was in store.

Lara G.
Lara G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best online plants

I was worried about buying plants online but I received plants in perfect condition. I can honestly say I have had no issues and they are putting out new leaves

Jaxon A.
Jaxon A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t live without these Plants!

Gorgeous plants, new easy platform online due to current restrictions! The communication from the team regarding delivery dates was super transparent! Preparing my bank account for the sale next week!

Gorgeous plants delivered to your door

I made a small selection of plants and was a little nervous as I've always bought in store and chosen exactly what the ones I want. Obviously plants are not cookie-cut factory widgets so you never know what you'll get. I was pleasantly surprised and very relieved to see 3 absolutely beautiful specimens left at my front door carefully placed in a box. No idea if all online plant shops are the same, but I'll definitely be buying from here again.

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

A very Happy customer!!

I have just received my plants by delivery.
They are Amazing!!!
Now to pot them up in their new pots and place them around my house.
A very Happy customer Thank you!!!!

Lizzy
LizzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service & Quick to help

I purchased a few indoor plants recently from the Melbourne pop up store. A couple of the plants weren't very healthy on delivery however the friendly customer service team were quick to respond and also provided plant care advice as well as a credit note. They did their utmost best in that situation and will definitely be back The Jungle Collective.

sievies75
sievies75Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plants were just like the pictures

I recently brought 4 plants in the online sale. The website was really easy to use, delivery was on schedule and the plants that arrived were very similar to the pictures online.

Pyper
PyperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful plants!

All the plants I’ve received from the Jungle Collective have been healthy and happy with no pests or damage! Sometimes it can be a bit scary buying online, but they’re always super friendly and as long as you actually read the sizings for plants (many people don’t!) you will always get a nice plant out of it. I do wish there were more rare plants for people in later sessions though! I missed out on some beauties!

good quality none came damaged

• +2Thumbnail
Kara S.
Kara S.Sydney, NSW

If Possible to give 0 Stars, I would

Absolutely the worst plant buying experience I have had (and I stupidly bought from them twice). Online store was glitchy. Customer service was terrible. Plants arrived late in a poor state. Ability to interact with them near non-existent. To make matters worse, they delete negative feedback or comments on socials to artificially make themselves look better.

I also find it incredibly curious that their 'positive reviews' seem to come in clusters that are within minutes of each other. Almost as if they've been coordinated to improve ratings and counter-act the abundance of negative reviews (which don't come in clusters all at the same time). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Shop around

The quality is poor and they do not care. There are plenty of plant shops that are more competitive and at the very minimum sell healthy plants. Never again for me.

Never Again

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I could give a negative star review

Terrible service. Received my order - my $60 plant was not there. Contacted company via email and Instagram (no other contact available) and was emailed back the same day advising they would look into it. Four days went past - nothing. Emailed again- they had no idea about my previous email/Instagram message - asked again for my order number. Gave again. They said they’d give me a credit. No - I didn’t receive what I paid for - I should receive a refund. No - they will not provide this.

Healthy plants

My plant delivery came beautifully in a box, plants are all healthy and worth the price point. I’m super happy with my puchase! I will be keeping my eye on the next sale!

Go anywhere else

I was super excited when it came to their online sales. until i received my product, i bought a philodendron micans, which was tiny (max 3 small leaves) and was on its way out. sadly i didn’t know a lot about plants and that this one was doomed. not even a week in having it the plant died. i paid $30 not including shipping for a dying plant with 3 small leaves. i would suggest shopping else where (https://door2doorplants.co/shop/ or https://www.houseplanthoarders.com ((which i ended up buying another micans for $30 which had 5-6 leaves and is still alive)))

i would only go again if they’re having warehouse sales and i can actually see the plant. i wouldn’t trust them doing online again due to the plant quality.

Sam David H.
Sam David H.Sydney, NSW

Honestly one of the best discoveries I’ve made this year

In a year like 2020, Jungle Collective gives us all something to look forward to. Not only do you look forward to your plants arriving, but then you look forward to the next sale, and then your next plants, and then the next sale. It’s a beautiful, beautiful cycle. Thank you JC!

Anna T.
Anna T.Sydney, NSW

My Plant Fix

When my brand new green babies arrive at my door (I’m a serial buyer) I’m in my happy place!
Thank you The Jungle Collective for feeding my addiction!
Ps Hubby isn’t so happy with how easy you make it for me to fall of the plant addict wagon!!!

• +3Thumbnail