The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 6 of 8)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (185)

Shop around

The quality is poor and they do not care. There are plenty of plant shops that are more competitive and at the very minimum sell healthy plants. Never again for me.

Never Again

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I could give a negative star review

Terrible service. Received my order - my $60 plant was not there. Contacted company via email and Instagram (no other contact available) and was emailed back the same day advising they would look into it. Four days went past - nothing. Emailed again- they had no idea about my previous email/Instagram message - asked again for my order number. Gave again. They said they’d give me a credit. No - I didn’t receive what I paid for - I should receive a refund. No - they will not provide this.

Healthy plants

My plant delivery came beautifully in a box, plants are all healthy and worth the price point. I’m super happy with my puchase! I will be keeping my eye on the next sale!

Go anywhere else

I was super excited when it came to their online sales. until i received my product, i bought a philodendron micans, which was tiny (max 3 small leaves) and was on its way out. sadly i didn’t know a lot about plants and that this one was doomed. not even a week in having it the plant died. i paid $30 not including shipping for a dying plant with 3 small leaves. i would suggest shopping else where (https://door2doorplants.co/shop/ or https://www.houseplanthoarders.com ((which i ended up buying another micans for $30 which had 5-6 leaves and is still alive)))

i would only go again if they’re having warehouse sales and i can actually see the plant. i wouldn’t trust them doing online again due to the plant quality.

Sam David H.
Sam David H.Sydney, NSW

Honestly one of the best discoveries I’ve made this year

In a year like 2020, Jungle Collective gives us all something to look forward to. Not only do you look forward to your plants arriving, but then you look forward to the next sale, and then your next plants, and then the next sale. It’s a beautiful, beautiful cycle. Thank you JC!

Anna T.
Anna T.Sydney, NSW

My Plant Fix

When my brand new green babies arrive at my door (I’m a serial buyer) I’m in my happy place!
Thank you The Jungle Collective for feeding my addiction!
Ps Hubby isn’t so happy with how easy you make it for me to fall of the plant addict wagon!!!

• +3Thumbnail

Loving my plants

Received my plants in great condition and in good time and now they are the pride of my home! Thank you jungle collective! I will definitely buy again from them!

Love it! I would shop there again.

I have shopped twice with The Jungle Collective online. The plants are great quality. Love the delivery service. I found the customer service to be great. I love it, and would shop there again.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Simply love this company!

Me and my mates have participated in their online events and really loved it! You have a big range of plants and even mystery ones which turns out amazing! Highly recommend this company, good prices for great quality products! + delivery is fast & safe

Declan
Declan

Great experience

I ordered three plants from The Jungle Collective, one of which is an Alocasia which notoriously don't do well when shipped, however all plants were happy and healthy when they arrived to me. Very happy & will order from them again.

Abi G.
Abi G.

Best plant shop

Excellent plant quality. Fast delivery inspite the situation now.
Good customer service. I love how they have various plants, some are rare. So happy with my plant purchases. Try shop here!!

Hilary B
Hilary BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience, perfect plants!

Jungle Collective deliver vibrant plants in perfect condition. They are clearly looked after well and handled with care. Delivery timeframe was as expected or sooner. Customer service via messenger is also exceptional! Overall great experience everytime I shop with Jungle Collective.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m rooting for you! (pun intended)

I love the online pop-up experience! My plants arrived in perfect condition and are thriving. The leaves are green and lush and worth every dollar. Can’t wait for the next pop-up!

Sorry, I gotta go. I'm hanging out with my plants.

Goldie
GoldieSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

This was my first experience with online plant shopping and it was very positive. Excellent communication and reminders. Great value and choice. I chose to pick up from the warehouse and it was an easy, hassle free process. Definitely shop again.

Happy plant, happy customer

It's so easy new plants from Jungle Collective. The online shop contains detailed information about each plant's requirements, ordering is seamless, and my plant arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I'll be back, definitely.

Kevin Y
Kevin YSydney, NSW

Ordered in 2 occasions- Sydney Pop Up

Have ordered online through their Sydney Online Pop Up Virtual Store. Happy with the quality of plants that I have received - 2 x Larg rojo congos, 5 x Calatheas , 2 x Ficus Tineke- all arrived in good condition - only problem was with a leaf going brown but not too fussed. Prices were reasonable and i found their online store has alot of variety to choose from. Would shop again in the future.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Perfect, healthy plants, DELIVERED!!

I ordered over $250 worth of plants so I was prepared for a few breakage in transit. There were none! The plants were in great condition, super healthy and delivered when promised.
I think these guys are great. Their variety is immense, the prices are super reasonable and they give great advice!
I'm a Jungle Collective fan for life!

CamillaC
CamillaC

Great online pop up

I have done two orders off their online system and both have been easy to use, lots of options both in plant species, size and prices. Not a huge selection of pots and accessories but that’s not what I was shopping for so didn’t mind. All plants arrived healthy and within the time frame. Really can’t complain with the service.

Drewstine
DrewstineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caution

Kim L.
Kim L.Sydney, NSW

Delivery service could be better but great plants!

To be honest I was super worried after reading reviews on here; I had a text yesterday saying that my order would be arriving the next day, then had a message the same day to say it had been returned to the warehouse as they couldn’t deliver (I had left instructions to leave in my yard). Anyway, was a little put out but one of the team was texting me and keeping me informed so no real drama. I did then do a quick scan of reviews and convinced myself that my order would either not turn up or turn up dead and crawling with bugs.... happy to say nope! Arrived today - all the plants are actually bigger than I expected and in great condition !

Love my new plants!

My three new plants arrived this week and I couldn’t be happier! They are so healthy and just beautiful. The zebrina in particular is just stunning, and such a great price for the size and quality :D

Emily Clarke
Emily ClarkeMelbourne

Plants Arrived Healthy!

Prices were reasonable, some were really good value but some were around the same price as Bunnings. They all arrived safely and healthy with shiny leaves. I bought four plants, very happy with them! My first purchase with them and I would buy again.

Only negative is the delivery timings are unexpected, you are supposed to receive a text the day the plants are due to arrive but I didn’t receive a text. I was lucky that I had arrived home 10mins prior to the unexpected delivery. They actually arrived one day earlier than the estimated delivery timing. The website was a bit annoying to navigate as well because it is a run around to get back to the main sale page when you navigate away to view a product.

ANCDT
ANCDTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely healthy plants delivered.

Placed an online order with them and I am very pleased with the plants delivered. Beautiful healthy ones and decent sizes. Different varieties received with plant shine and food. Couldn't be happier and I will definitely shop with them again.

Plant lover