The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (129)

JulieH
JulieH

My favourite indoor plant shop

I have bought several plants from the Jungle Collective, starting from online sales as well as several in person sales in Kingston ACT. Every plant I have bought has been of the highest quality and has thrived after purchase. I have been so impressed by the helpful & knowledgable advice I have been given and would not hesitate to recommend the Jungle Collective as the best place to buy indoor plants.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Beautiful plants, helpful staff and a fun experience!

I have been to 4 Warehouse Sales in Perth over the last few years and all have been awesome. I've been very happy with the quality, price and variety of plants. I have always found a rare plant, a staple winner and beautiful pots. I have personally compared prices to Bunnings and Bunnings has been more expensive. I love the sales and the atmosphere they create with the fun tropical music, themed dress ups and all round great people browsing the plants. Highly recommend checking them out!

Jodes
JodesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing atmosphere and beautiful plants

I would the event i went too and i definitely spent more than i should (no regrets)! My only issue was the size of the place that the event was held. I took a cart (because i knew i was getting a few plants) and this just fit down the entry, no issue until i want to stop and look at the plants lined up at the front, which holds up everyone behind you and it was a hot day so i didnt want to do that to the people behind me. Also, i missed out on alot of the plants i really wanted. Nevermind, the staff were helpful, friendly and approachable, the plants are beautiful and well looked after and im enjoying their company right now. Thanks Jungle Collective

• +2Thumbnail
adam_z
adam_zSydney, NSW

Great plants, fun atmosphere at warehouse sales, excellent customer service

Having attended a number of warehouse sales over the last couple of years, as well as two online sales during COVID, I've always been happy with the range of plants, quality, and service from the Jungle Collective team. They have been the main supplier of my ever growing indoor jungle and to date I haven't had any bad experiences.

S Lee
S LeePerth, WA

Great planty experience - always room for improvement though

Usually a plant killer

I've purchased 2 plants at two jungle collective pop-up stores so far and I cannot be happier.
Although I struggled a little bit in keeping my first one alive, they were really accommodating and gave great tips and guidance. Now both planties are alive and thriving Highly recommend!

Sophie Z.
Sophie Z.Sydney, NSW

Good plants good price.

I found a few plants that I want and the price is really good. Look forward to visiting again for more beautiful plants.

Luckshika U.
Luckshika U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing collection and lovely staff!!

It’s lovely to see the plants and pick it for yourself! healthy wide variety of plants with reasonable pricing ! Amazing staff who gave great tips and guidance.

Fun plant-lover experience

I like the booking system so it's not overcrowded and everyone arriving at once. The plants were all very healthy. I'm sure as the company adjusts, more will be added to each pop up experience so I will keep an eye out!

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

A cute little warehouse pop-up with a good selection of healthy indoor plants

Brenton P.
Brenton P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great source of plants you don't see very often

A great place to find plants to add to your collection which are sometimes hard to source elsewhere. Great quality stock and reasonably priced.

Awesome plant sale!

Excellent and large variety of plants, easy to find location and very helpful staff. The ticketing system is also very helpful. Would recommend!

Zach Eggleston
Zach EgglestonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great little initiative making plant buying EASY AS!

I always found plant buying a little stressful but jungle collective virtual market literally made it more simple than buying a coffee. All the plants were pictured and organised page by page in an intuititive way. Very nice.

Awesome selection and really great prices

Plenty of variety and colours and really great prices. Would have been good to have more pots to choose from.

lingaz
lingazPerth, WA

Planty wanty heaven!

Anissa K.
Anissa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything an online shop for plant parebts who are looking for the best service

VintageSunnie
VintageSunnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great selection and quality ❤️

I have now made quite a few purchases with The Jungle Collective and have been very happy with my purchases. I had one plant that didn't look the best and they happy sent me a voucher without asking and the plant has come good.
So very happy with all my plants and would recommend highly ❤️

Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous plants. Great selection.

JC have such a wide variety of plants, and the quality is great. The online service is so easy and the customer support has been fantastic. Thank you JC. I will definately be shopping with you again!

Kern
KernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good plant variety, plants have some general wear and tear with delivery

Have bought from jungle collective before, thoroughly enjoy their variety of plants. Purchase is simple. Delivery is currently a vague window of about a week and can come whenever but I still love my plants! Plants looked a little bit sad when arrived, some leaves have died quickly after arriving but still happy with the products

Pauline D.
Pauline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hooked!

• +10Thumbnail

Fast delivery and good quality!

Prior to lockdown I attended a few jungle collective sales. My plants from them are thriving and I purchased them for a great prices. During lockdown I decided to buy online from them. The plants were hand delivered to my door (amazing) and in good condition. Definitely recommend!

Robyn K
Robyn KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service & communication

I was extremely happy with my delivery of plants. They were all healthy and looked as advertised. They turned up on the agreed date. I look forward to purchasing some more soon.

Janet L.
Janet L.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT

Good experience, would use them again

Lots of variety to choose from in the pop-up shop. Delivery was within the timeframe stated. Plant quality less than perfect but overall OK. Communication was good. Would purchase through this channel again.

Great option for plant shopping online

Both times I’ve shopped with The Jungle Collective have been great. The online user experience is simple and easy to use.

Prices are slightly expensive, however if you’re time poor like me buying plants online with The Jungle Collective is a go-to.

I will admit the wait for plants is a little lengthy but the plants have been delivered in great condition in my experience.

I would love to see improvements to the online experience with more categories for filtered searches, a wider variety of products (both plant and gardening related), and more informative plant care descriptions.