The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (129)

Teagan M.
Teagan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Really easy way for busy people to freshen up their space with some living beauty! I loved the easy to use interface and the customer service at pick up was excellent!

Ben H.
Ben H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Plants

I ordered about $1000 worth of plants from the last Gold Coast online pop up sale and had so many extras added free of charge and was constantly kept updated on my delivery! They even delivered to me on a Sunday evening! Totally unexpected. Out of 35 odd plants only 1 was damaged and it was immediately refunded.

It’s little things like this that gives me the confidence to purchase again and again.

Highly recommended!

Louise S.
Louise S.Hunter Region, NSW

I loved my experience

I've bought 2 lots of plants from Jungle collective, plants I couldn't buy locally. The first time I just collected them from the local pick up spot and the 2nd time they were delivered. Both times I got texts and emails, and when sadly one of the plants wasn't available they sent me a voucher for the next sale that was more than what I paid. I couldn't fault them.

Annette G.
Annette G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plants, great service and shopping from home

I have shopped twice with the Jungle Collective and looking forward to shopping again this weekend. They are very very responsive to messages, great information. I Collected my plants the first time and had delivery the second time. Both experiences were excellent. The plants were very healthy and happy. There is a great variety in the pop up shops

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Plants are life, especially when you can get them delivered!

I have ordered 3 times with the Jungle Collective, around 24 plants in total. All plants arrived in the timeframe given. They were also all healthy, well looked after and have all continued growing!

Tan
TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plants

Ive ordered a few plants from jungle collective while in lockdown due to covid and every delivery I’ve been very happy with the plants I received. One plant i ordered didn’t arrive but i was told it was a shortage from the supplier. I was refunded the full amount i paid and a little more for the inconvenience.

Brian from Bentleigh
Brian from BentleighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent plants and service

Well done jungle collective on providing great quality plants and good service. All plants have been excellent quality and are all thriving in their new home. Service has also been great with easy website and quick delivery.

Clea E.
Clea E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly Packaged!

Georgia
Georgia

Amazing service & plants!

Plants arrived in immaculate condition! The sale was super easy to navigate - only con would be you have to be super quick to get the plants you want! Love them!

Remy S
Remy SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality plants

I bought a ranges of plants from the online pop up shop, they are marimo moss ball, spider plant and haworthia zebra, all of them are small size with approximately 100mm size pot. All of my plants have arrived in good healthy condition without damage and growing well with me. I love browing the shop but I found the shop is lack of plant species diversity with high price. Overall good experience for me and worth to shop from there.

Anesti
Anesti

Rare beauties delivered easy

Makes buying a new plant a lot easier than it would otherwise be, especially during lockdown. Prices are reasonable and plant quality has been great. Would definitely use again, especially for rarer plants.

Mel
MelMurray Mallee, SA

Easiest way to buy well nurtured plants!!

SO HAPPY with the plants I have bought. I have ordered twice. The first time I was hesitant and only bought 4 so ensure the quality, second time round I bought 8! The comparison from the plants I got the plants at garden shops was almost identical and at half the price. Definitely be shopping again in Sept for more plants.

Alicia
AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service!

Plants are as pictured and are delivered quickly and without fuss. My experience with customer service is phenomenal - a plant came with minor damage (I hadn’t noticed) and they gave me a credit for the inconvenience.

MeganDavis
MeganDavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Plants

I love my new plant, it is much bigger than I expected and the plant is healthy and in amazing condition. I am so happy I have ordered 3 more. I can't wait for them to arrive!

amazing plants!

easy to access and use website, very large plant selection and delivered right to my door! brought me great joy in stage 4 lockdown. very happy customer, would 10/10 recommended.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!!

I’ve made three orders from the online pop sale now! Every time the plants are in perfect condition and just what i would have selected if i was in store.

Lara G.
Lara G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best online plants

I was worried about buying plants online but I received plants in perfect condition. I can honestly say I have had no issues and they are putting out new leaves

Jaxon A.
Jaxon A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t live without these Plants!

Gorgeous plants, new easy platform online due to current restrictions! The communication from the team regarding delivery dates was super transparent! Preparing my bank account for the sale next week!

Gorgeous plants delivered to your door

I made a small selection of plants and was a little nervous as I've always bought in store and chosen exactly what the ones I want. Obviously plants are not cookie-cut factory widgets so you never know what you'll get. I was pleasantly surprised and very relieved to see 3 absolutely beautiful specimens left at my front door carefully placed in a box. No idea if all online plant shops are the same, but I'll definitely be buying from here again.

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

A very Happy customer!!

I have just received my plants by delivery.
They are Amazing!!!
Now to pot them up in their new pots and place them around my house.
A very Happy customer Thank you!!!!

Lizzy
LizzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service & Quick to help

I purchased a few indoor plants recently from the Melbourne pop up store. A couple of the plants weren't very healthy on delivery however the friendly customer service team were quick to respond and also provided plant care advice as well as a credit note. They did their utmost best in that situation and will definitely be back The Jungle Collective.

sievies75
sievies75Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plants were just like the pictures

I recently brought 4 plants in the online sale. The website was really easy to use, delivery was on schedule and the plants that arrived were very similar to the pictures online.

Pyper
PyperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful plants!

All the plants I’ve received from the Jungle Collective have been healthy and happy with no pests or damage! Sometimes it can be a bit scary buying online, but they’re always super friendly and as long as you actually read the sizings for plants (many people don’t!) you will always get a nice plant out of it. I do wish there were more rare plants for people in later sessions though! I missed out on some beauties!

good quality none came damaged

• +2Thumbnail

Healthy plants

My plant delivery came beautifully in a box, plants are all healthy and worth the price point. I’m super happy with my puchase! I will be keeping my eye on the next sale!