The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 5 of 6)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (129)

Sam David H.
Sam David H.Sydney, NSW

Honestly one of the best discoveries I’ve made this year

In a year like 2020, Jungle Collective gives us all something to look forward to. Not only do you look forward to your plants arriving, but then you look forward to the next sale, and then your next plants, and then the next sale. It’s a beautiful, beautiful cycle. Thank you JC!

Anna T.
Anna T.Sydney, NSW

My Plant Fix

When my brand new green babies arrive at my door (I’m a serial buyer) I’m in my happy place!
Thank you The Jungle Collective for feeding my addiction!
Ps Hubby isn’t so happy with how easy you make it for me to fall of the plant addict wagon!!!

• +3Thumbnail

Loving my plants

Received my plants in great condition and in good time and now they are the pride of my home! Thank you jungle collective! I will definitely buy again from them!

Love it! I would shop there again.

I have shopped twice with The Jungle Collective online. The plants are great quality. Love the delivery service. I found the customer service to be great. I love it, and would shop there again.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Simply love this company!

Me and my mates have participated in their online events and really loved it! You have a big range of plants and even mystery ones which turns out amazing! Highly recommend this company, good prices for great quality products! + delivery is fast & safe

Declan
Declan

Great experience

I ordered three plants from The Jungle Collective, one of which is an Alocasia which notoriously don't do well when shipped, however all plants were happy and healthy when they arrived to me. Very happy & will order from them again.

Abi G.
Abi G.

Best plant shop

Excellent plant quality. Fast delivery inspite the situation now.
Good customer service. I love how they have various plants, some are rare. So happy with my plant purchases. Try shop here!!

Hilary B
Hilary BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience, perfect plants!

Jungle Collective deliver vibrant plants in perfect condition. They are clearly looked after well and handled with care. Delivery timeframe was as expected or sooner. Customer service via messenger is also exceptional! Overall great experience everytime I shop with Jungle Collective.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m rooting for you! (pun intended)

I love the online pop-up experience! My plants arrived in perfect condition and are thriving. The leaves are green and lush and worth every dollar. Can’t wait for the next pop-up!

Sorry, I gotta go. I'm hanging out with my plants.

Goldie
GoldieSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

This was my first experience with online plant shopping and it was very positive. Excellent communication and reminders. Great value and choice. I chose to pick up from the warehouse and it was an easy, hassle free process. Definitely shop again.

Happy plant, happy customer

It's so easy new plants from Jungle Collective. The online shop contains detailed information about each plant's requirements, ordering is seamless, and my plant arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I'll be back, definitely.

Kevin Y
Kevin YSydney, NSW

Ordered in 2 occasions- Sydney Pop Up

Have ordered online through their Sydney Online Pop Up Virtual Store. Happy with the quality of plants that I have received - 2 x Larg rojo congos, 5 x Calatheas , 2 x Ficus Tineke- all arrived in good condition - only problem was with a leaf going brown but not too fussed. Prices were reasonable and i found their online store has alot of variety to choose from. Would shop again in the future.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Perfect, healthy plants, DELIVERED!!

I ordered over $250 worth of plants so I was prepared for a few breakage in transit. There were none! The plants were in great condition, super healthy and delivered when promised.
I think these guys are great. Their variety is immense, the prices are super reasonable and they give great advice!
I'm a Jungle Collective fan for life!

Great online pop up

I have done two orders off their online system and both have been easy to use, lots of options both in plant species, size and prices. Not a huge selection of pots and accessories but that’s not what I was shopping for so didn’t mind. All plants arrived healthy and within the time frame. Really can’t complain with the service.

Kim L.
Kim L.Sydney, NSW

Delivery service could be better but great plants!

To be honest I was super worried after reading reviews on here; I had a text yesterday saying that my order would be arriving the next day, then had a message the same day to say it had been returned to the warehouse as they couldn’t deliver (I had left instructions to leave in my yard). Anyway, was a little put out but one of the team was texting me and keeping me informed so no real drama. I did then do a quick scan of reviews and convinced myself that my order would either not turn up or turn up dead and crawling with bugs.... happy to say nope! Arrived today - all the plants are actually bigger than I expected and in great condition !

Love my new plants!

My three new plants arrived this week and I couldn’t be happier! They are so healthy and just beautiful. The zebrina in particular is just stunning, and such a great price for the size and quality :D

Emily Clarke
Emily ClarkeMelbourne

Plants Arrived Healthy!

Prices were reasonable, some were really good value but some were around the same price as Bunnings. They all arrived safely and healthy with shiny leaves. I bought four plants, very happy with them! My first purchase with them and I would buy again.

Only negative is the delivery timings are unexpected, you are supposed to receive a text the day the plants are due to arrive but I didn’t receive a text. I was lucky that I had arrived home 10mins prior to the unexpected delivery. They actually arrived one day earlier than the estimated delivery timing. The website was a bit annoying to navigate as well because it is a run around to get back to the main sale page when you navigate away to view a product.

ANCDT
ANCDTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely healthy plants delivered.

Placed an online order with them and I am very pleased with the plants delivered. Beautiful healthy ones and decent sizes. Different varieties received with plant shine and food. Couldn't be happier and I will definitely shop with them again.

anthsyn
anthsynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent plants with good customer service

Ordered online for their Melbourne pop-up shop. Plants prices were okay if you knew where to look and what was worth ordering. After placing my order I received an email a few days later saying that something I had ordered was out of stock due to quality issues on the grower's side. Out of goodwill they gave me credit to use the next time I ordered, pretty fair gesture if you ask me. Plants came within the stated delivery dates. They were a little dusty but not too bad. Only one plant had a broken leaf which I tried to fix but after 2 weeks I gave up but understandable that things happen during delivery. So far I've had them for about 3 weeks and they're healthy and growing well!

Unique collection

I had to buy my plants online. I have been to a pop up before. I'm happy with my purchase although it was tricky knowing exact sizing. I haven't seen these plants anywhere else so I'll buy with them again, due to unique collection. Delivery could have been smoother with an email with a date and time frame.

Plants have been perfection

I have bought from The Jungle Collective a few times now, (every online pop up sale), and have been really happy with the quality of the plants, delivery and customer service.

Inqueensland12
Inqueensland12Queensland, Australia

Great products & customer service

Loved getting my plants delivered when I couldn't make it to the events with recent changes. They did arrive a day late, but I was notified of the change. Plants arrived in great condition. And will happily buy from their next event.

Jenny N
Jenny NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing plant and amazing customer service!

Was told my delivery wasn’t going to be until a week after Mother’s Day so was pleasantly surprised to see these at my door step on Mother’s Day! Truly made my day!! And the quality of the plants are superb!! Super healthy and lush! I ordered a Monstera Thai Constellation and was not expecting it to be so big and so many leaves! Such great value for money!!! Can’t wait to buy again!

Lakshmipriya
LakshmipriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Virtual or Pop-up, they are the best

I first bought during their pop-up warehouse sale a year back! Loved it then and my plants have thrived better than the ones I bought from Bunnings! Year later, after killing less plants and able to grow them, decided to buy from them again! This time they have virtual pop-up! Delivered them after a week of purchase, fresh, healthy and beautiful as found on line.. love it and will recommend them for anyone looking to buy online. Follow them and I am sure you will love the plants

Tom flowe
Tom floweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awsome

I dont think they will stop me from getting covid but they will keep me busy both the plants came well packed. I would buy again. Hopfully i can keep these alive.