The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (91)

Yvan
YvanSydney, NSW

Awesome plant choice at a fantastic price

The plant choice is incredible and at a much cheaper price than my local plant store! Will be back soon!

My happy place

I’ve gone along to a few of the the Jungle Collective plant sales both online and in person, and every time I find a so many beautiful plants and a huge plant selection! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable on plants care. I love it !!

Store LocationSA

Alice J
Alice JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Adelaide location is amazing!!

I just want to say how great your Adelaide event was on the weekend. The new location was really amazing and bright! Also the collection of plants you had were really great as well! I am very happy with my purchases!
I already have a ticket for your next event and can’t wait to see what beauties you have!!

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
Carol
CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My happy place - The best pop up plant shop!

The Jungle Collective always delivers when it comes to plant variety, range, quality and price. The whole team is bubbly and helpful not to mention they have an expert horticulturist on site to help you with all your plant and plant care questions. I always come home happy and satisfied. All the plants that I bought from them are the happiest and healthiest!

Store LocationCanberra

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Making my urban jungle possible!!

I’ve been coming along to the Jungle Collective plant sales for a few months now, and every time I find a beautiful, inspiring range of plants to choose from. A great selection of rare and interesting indoor plants, all very healthy and reasonably priced!! Love it!!!

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Saturday morning shop!

Huge plant selection, if you arrive early! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable on the plants and care for the plants.

Store LocationStephenson street

Jennifer
JenniferCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Keen to come for the next one!

I got my Fittonia one month ago. It is growing so quick. Very high quality plant with good price. Definitely will come along next time.

Store LocationACT

Kate
KateCanberra 2600, ACT

Great collection!

The Jungle Collective's range of indoor plants is truly impressive. Their weekend sales are always a great opportunity to pick up something fab. I find the quality and variety of plants, and staff knowledge and friendliness have consistently made purchasing a great experience.

Store LocationCanberra ACT

orchidean
orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good place to shop especially for unusual and rare plants

I went to the Jungle Collective last weekend as my daughter was interested in buying some plants. I have a pretty good knowledge of many plants and also I am aware at what prices they sell at. Before going I was a bit sceptical, but I was surprised to pick up some beautiful and rare plants and for a reasonable price. The plants are healthy and of a good size. We had made a booking for 9.30 AM on a Saturday. We reached there just on time and there was no queue, so we were ushered in straight away. Parking was also easy to find. If you are an indoor plant "connoisseur" then I think this is a place you are likely to pick up something that will delight you.

Store LocationVic

Would recommend

Beautiful plants and great service, I asked about cat friendly plants and the horticulturalist helped me out. The plants are all healthy and there’s a great range

Store LocationCremorne

JulieH
JulieH

My favourite indoor plant shop

I have bought several plants from the Jungle Collective, starting from online sales as well as several in person sales in Kingston ACT. Every plant I have bought has been of the highest quality and has thrived after purchase. I have been so impressed by the helpful & knowledgable advice I have been given and would not hesitate to recommend the Jungle Collective as the best place to buy indoor plants.

Store LocationKingston ACT
Renee
ReneePerth, WA

Beautiful plants, helpful staff and a fun experience!

I have been to 4 Warehouse Sales in Perth over the last few years and all have been awesome. I've been very happy with the quality, price and variety of plants. I have always found a rare plant, a staple winner and beautiful pots. I have personally compared prices to Bunnings and Bunnings has been more expensive. I love the sales and the atmosphere they create with the fun tropical music, themed dress ups and all round great people browsing the plants. Highly recommend checking them out!

Store LocationPerth WA Warehouse sales

adam_z
adam_zSydney, NSW

Great plants, fun atmosphere at warehouse sales, excellent customer service

Having attended a number of warehouse sales over the last couple of years, as well as two online sales during COVID, I've always been happy with the range of plants, quality, and service from the Jungle Collective team. They have been the main supplier of my ever growing indoor jungle and to date I haven't had any bad experiences.

Store LocationAlexandria, NSW & online

Usually a plant killer

I've purchased 2 plants at two jungle collective pop-up stores so far and I cannot be happier.
Although I struggled a little bit in keeping my first one alive, they were really accommodating and gave great tips and guidance. Now both planties are alive and thriving Highly recommend!

Store LocationVictoria

Luckshika U.
Luckshika U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing collection and lovely staff!!

It’s lovely to see the plants and pick it for yourself! healthy wide variety of plants with reasonable pricing ! Amazing staff who gave great tips and guidance.

Store Locationmelbourne

Awesome plant sale!

Excellent and large variety of plants, easy to find location and very helpful staff. The ticketing system is also very helpful. Would recommend!

lingaz
lingazPerth, WA

Planty wanty heaven!

Store LocationPerth
Taya
TayaPerth, WA

Amazing experience from start to finish!!

From start to finish absolutely amazing! I am new to plants and heard about jungle collective and was chasing a few plants. I heard about the Perth pop up and decided to give it a try. From organised pages without lagging or freezing I was able to select my plants. I put through two orders out of excitement and they were quick to respond to my email and refund me a deliver fee. They were delivered on time with great care and the plants look amazing! So so happy with my shopping experience and I’ll definitely be shopping again in November. Thank you for this great experience!

Store LocationPerth, WA ONLINE
Pauline D.
Pauline D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hooked!

• +10Thumbnail
Store LocationMelbourne

Fast delivery and good quality!

Prior to lockdown I attended a few jungle collective sales. My plants from them are thriving and I purchased them for a great prices. During lockdown I decided to buy online from them. The plants were hand delivered to my door (amazing) and in good condition. Definitely recommend!

Robyn K
Robyn KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service & communication

I was extremely happy with my delivery of plants. They were all healthy and looked as advertised. They turned up on the agreed date. I look forward to purchasing some more soon.

Store LocationMelbourne

Ben H.
Ben H.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Plants

I ordered about $1000 worth of plants from the last Gold Coast online pop up sale and had so many extras added free of charge and was constantly kept updated on my delivery! They even delivered to me on a Sunday evening! Totally unexpected. Out of 35 odd plants only 1 was damaged and it was immediately refunded.

It’s little things like this that gives me the confidence to purchase again and again.

Highly recommended!

Store LocationGold Coast online pop up.
Louise S.
Louise S.Hunter Region, NSW

I loved my experience

I've bought 2 lots of plants from Jungle collective, plants I couldn't buy locally. The first time I just collected them from the local pick up spot and the 2nd time they were delivered. Both times I got texts and emails, and when sadly one of the plants wasn't available they sent me a voucher for the next sale that was more than what I paid. I couldn't fault them.

Store LocationNewcastle nsw
Annette G.
Annette G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plants, great service and shopping from home

I have shopped twice with the Jungle Collective and looking forward to shopping again this weekend. They are very very responsive to messages, great information. I Collected my plants the first time and had delivery the second time. Both experiences were excellent. The plants were very healthy and happy. There is a great variety in the pop up shops

Store LocationBrisbane

Plants are life, especially when you can get them delivered!

I have ordered 3 times with the Jungle Collective, around 24 plants in total. All plants arrived in the timeframe given. They were also all healthy, well looked after and have all continued growing!