The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (91)

Tan
TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plants

Ive ordered a few plants from jungle collective while in lockdown due to covid and every delivery I’ve been very happy with the plants I received. One plant i ordered didn’t arrive but i was told it was a shortage from the supplier. I was refunded the full amount i paid and a little more for the inconvenience.

Clea E.
Clea E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazingly Packaged!

Georgia
Georgia

Amazing service & plants!

Plants arrived in immaculate condition! The sale was super easy to navigate - only con would be you have to be super quick to get the plants you want! Love them!

Anesti
Anesti

Rare beauties delivered easy

Makes buying a new plant a lot easier than it would otherwise be, especially during lockdown. Prices are reasonable and plant quality has been great. Would definitely use again, especially for rarer plants.

Mel
MelMurray Mallee, SA

Easiest way to buy well nurtured plants!!

SO HAPPY with the plants I have bought. I have ordered twice. The first time I was hesitant and only bought 4 so ensure the quality, second time round I bought 8! The comparison from the plants I got the plants at garden shops was almost identical and at half the price. Definitely be shopping again in Sept for more plants.

Alicia
AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service!

Plants are as pictured and are delivered quickly and without fuss. My experience with customer service is phenomenal - a plant came with minor damage (I hadn’t noticed) and they gave me a credit for the inconvenience.

MeganDavis
MeganDavisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful Plants

I love my new plant, it is much bigger than I expected and the plant is healthy and in amazing condition. I am so happy I have ordered 3 more. I can't wait for them to arrive!

amazing plants!

easy to access and use website, very large plant selection and delivered right to my door! brought me great joy in stage 4 lockdown. very happy customer, would 10/10 recommended.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly Recommend!!

I’ve made three orders from the online pop sale now! Every time the plants are in perfect condition and just what i would have selected if i was in store.

Lara G.
Lara G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best online plants

I was worried about buying plants online but I received plants in perfect condition. I can honestly say I have had no issues and they are putting out new leaves

Jaxon A.
Jaxon A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t live without these Plants!

Gorgeous plants, new easy platform online due to current restrictions! The communication from the team regarding delivery dates was super transparent! Preparing my bank account for the sale next week!

Gorgeous plants delivered to your door

I made a small selection of plants and was a little nervous as I've always bought in store and chosen exactly what the ones I want. Obviously plants are not cookie-cut factory widgets so you never know what you'll get. I was pleasantly surprised and very relieved to see 3 absolutely beautiful specimens left at my front door carefully placed in a box. No idea if all online plant shops are the same, but I'll definitely be buying from here again.

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

A very Happy customer!!

I have just received my plants by delivery.
They are Amazing!!!
Now to pot them up in their new pots and place them around my house.
A very Happy customer Thank you!!!!

sievies75
sievies75Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plants were just like the pictures

I recently brought 4 plants in the online sale. The website was really easy to use, delivery was on schedule and the plants that arrived were very similar to the pictures online.

Pyper
PyperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful plants!

All the plants I’ve received from the Jungle Collective have been healthy and happy with no pests or damage! Sometimes it can be a bit scary buying online, but they’re always super friendly and as long as you actually read the sizings for plants (many people don’t!) you will always get a nice plant out of it. I do wish there were more rare plants for people in later sessions though! I missed out on some beauties!

Healthy plants

My plant delivery came beautifully in a box, plants are all healthy and worth the price point. I’m super happy with my puchase! I will be keeping my eye on the next sale!

Sam David H.
Sam David H.Sydney, NSW

Honestly one of the best discoveries I’ve made this year

In a year like 2020, Jungle Collective gives us all something to look forward to. Not only do you look forward to your plants arriving, but then you look forward to the next sale, and then your next plants, and then the next sale. It’s a beautiful, beautiful cycle. Thank you JC!

Anna T.
Anna T.Sydney, NSW

My Plant Fix

When my brand new green babies arrive at my door (I’m a serial buyer) I’m in my happy place!
Thank you The Jungle Collective for feeding my addiction!
Ps Hubby isn’t so happy with how easy you make it for me to fall of the plant addict wagon!!!

• +3Thumbnail

Loving my plants

Received my plants in great condition and in good time and now they are the pride of my home! Thank you jungle collective! I will definitely buy again from them!

Love it! I would shop there again.

I have shopped twice with The Jungle Collective online. The plants are great quality. Love the delivery service. I found the customer service to be great. I love it, and would shop there again.

Simply love this company!

Me and my mates have participated in their online events and really loved it! You have a big range of plants and even mystery ones which turns out amazing! Highly recommend this company, good prices for great quality products! + delivery is fast & safe

Great experience

I ordered three plants from The Jungle Collective, one of which is an Alocasia which notoriously don't do well when shipped, however all plants were happy and healthy when they arrived to me. Very happy & will order from them again.

Abi G.
Abi G.

Best plant shop

Excellent plant quality. Fast delivery inspite the situation now.
Good customer service. I love how they have various plants, some are rare. So happy with my plant purchases. Try shop here!!

Hilary B
Hilary BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience, perfect plants!

Jungle Collective deliver vibrant plants in perfect condition. They are clearly looked after well and handled with care. Delivery timeframe was as expected or sooner. Customer service via messenger is also exceptional! Overall great experience everytime I shop with Jungle Collective.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’m rooting for you! (pun intended)

I love the online pop-up experience! My plants arrived in perfect condition and are thriving. The leaves are green and lush and worth every dollar. Can’t wait for the next pop-up!

Sorry, I gotta go. I'm hanging out with my plants.