The Jungle Collective

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No

Ella

Ella Sydney, NSW

Amazing plant warehouse

I couldn’t recommend The jungle collective warehouse enough . There is a massive variety of different plants and they’re all in perfect condition which shows they have all been loved and cared for . My plants look amazing - thanks for making my house a home !

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plant arrived with fungal rot

Expensive purchase, plant arrived with some kind of rot, which has continued to progress, and leaves which had been broken off. I immediately tried to contact Jungle Collective via facebook as directed from their website, and was told their "horti" would be in touch within 24-48 hours. After having no response for nearly two weeks and contacting the business multiple times, I ended up requesting a chargeback through my bank. Before this had finalised, the business did process a refund themselves. Overall a very frustrating experience, but I'm glad it has been resolved.

Store LocationMelbourne Online Warehouse Sale

TERRIBLE

Purchased during online pop up sale. Paid $40 delivery and plants were damaged, one had almost all the roots ripped so the plant was just flopping around at the base.
They were slow to respond to messages and after their "horti" gave some advice they eventually agreed to a full refund with the stipulations that I had to return it to their warehouse during covid lockdown, but it had to be on a certain day during certain hours. No one was there. They're no longer responding to my messages and they're deleting all negative comments off their social from myself and others in similar situations. They've now blocked me

Store LocationMelbourne
Physical Shops

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Good Experience but Great Customer Service

I've ordered from the Jungle Collective twice and been very satisfied with my plants. Most were in great quality aside from the bumps and tears you'd expect from delivery, but after a few days care everything's bouncing back. Unfortunately both times I've ordered I've had something be out of stock but customer service has been great at responding and giving a credit both times. Will order again.

Store LocationGeelong, VIC

Rhinus

RhinusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience, overpriced and plants in bad shape

Terrible! I ordered online and paid what I thought were fair prices, the plants arrived very young and in very bad shape. The pots I bought were just terracota pots painted with acrylics sold for 25! Terrible experience, definitely would not recommend

Natalie H.

Natalie H.Perth, WA

Worst customer service and poor quality plants

The only good thing I have to say about this business is that the delivery was quick. Plants were overpriced, hardly rare, and arrived bone-dry and almost dead. Absolutely zero customer service despite several attempts.

Store LocationOnline pop up sale, no reply at all to my feedback/request for compensation
May I.

May I.Sydney, NSW

Bad service for bad plants - buyer beware

Bought two palms. One has a very bad bug infestation when I received them two days ago. Sent a facebook message to let them know, hoping for a refund/exchange. Their solution is:
1) First they blamed it on transit
2) Offered me a $10 credit voucher so I can buy more plants (this doesn't even cover the delivery and is a fraction of the cost).
3) have a horticulturist explain what a bug infestation is to me.

No recourse and refund nor exchange. I was told to trim the plant. I have said it's most of the plant - if I trim it I might as cut away over 50% of it!

Store Locationonline
zjaine

zjaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great plants

They all look gorgeous,just needee to water them straight away and all came livelier... I would recommend getting more on their next pop up virtual sale.love them all... recommended much

• +4Thumbnail

nfunk

nfunk

Customer service almost non existent.

Store LocationPerth online sale

Avoid at all cost

Store LocationSydney
Jay

Jay

Do not buy! Ignore the hype.

Store LocationPerth
Paul D.

Paul D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unresponsive Customer Service Low Quality Plants

Went to a physical pop up sale back in February and had a position experience. Tried the virtual sale in April. Link to the website was not sent prior to my allocated booking. Finally logged in at a later time. Website was clunky and difficult to navigate. Put my order in. Did not receive active communication about the status of my order. Late delivery. Ran out of stock of a plant I ordered. Replaced it with a dead plant. Sorry not sorry note left on my order as opposed to informing me prior to dispatch. Fill in the form to get the order fixed. Have not received any response about the mistake for 11 days and counting. Jungle collective needs to pick up their customer service and plant quality. Thumbs down.

Store LocationOnline