The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective

See the Best Physical Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Jungle Collective

2.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Ella
Ella Sydney, NSW

Amazing plant warehouse

I couldn’t recommend The jungle collective warehouse enough . There is a massive variety of different plants and they’re all in perfect condition which shows they have all been loved and cared for . My plants look amazing - thanks for making my house a home !

Bee
BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plant arrived with fungal rot

Expensive purchase, plant arrived with some kind of rot, which has continued to progress, and leaves which had been broken off. I immediately tried to contact Jungle Collective via facebook as directed from their website, and was told their "horti" would be in touch within 24-48 hours. After having no response for nearly two weeks and contacting the business multiple times, I ended up requesting a chargeback through my bank. Before this had finalised, the business did process a refund themselves. Overall a very frustrating experience, but I'm glad it has been resolved.

Store LocationMelbourne Online Warehouse Sale

Good Experience but Great Customer Service

I've ordered from the Jungle Collective twice and been very satisfied with my plants. Most were in great quality aside from the bumps and tears you'd expect from delivery, but after a few days care everything's bouncing back. Unfortunately both times I've ordered I've had something be out of stock but customer service has been great at responding and giving a credit both times. Will order again.

Store LocationGeelong, VIC

Physical Shops

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

zjaine
zjaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great plants

They all look gorgeous,just needee to water them straight away and all came livelier... I would recommend getting more on their next pop up virtual sale.love them all... recommended much

• +4Thumbnail