The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 2 of 12)

Ella

Ella Sydney, NSW

Amazing plant warehouse

I couldn’t recommend The jungle collective warehouse enough . There is a massive variety of different plants and they’re all in perfect condition which shows they have all been loved and cared for . My plants look amazing - thanks for making my house a home !

Sasha B

Sasha BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing plants & staff!!

Can’t fault the JC at all, most recent Adelaide warehouse sale was my first experience with the store and came home with some amazing plants at amazing prices! super super happy with the babies I brought home, even from the “sad but loveable” table, but of TLC and they are bouncing right back!!! staff were super amazing too so friendly & helpful, even gave me a further discount on one of the plants looking super sad! cannot wait until the next one in may!

Atlas

AtlasSydney, NSW

Always a good outing

Always able to find something new and exciting to add the the greenhouse. Occasionally there will be something really special on offer that makes going in blind all that much more exciting.

Gladys

GladysMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excelent experience

I loved the plants I purchased in the recently event in Adelaide. They have a variety of healthy plants including some rare varieties. It was a very good experience.

WasteofTime

WasteofTime

Capitalising on plant trends at the expense of quality and service.

Hawka

Hawka

Healthy Plant's

Healthy plant's & not what you would get in Bunnings.
They are priced higher than what you would expect. But overall, pretty good

Rhiarne P.

Rhiarne P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my first plant sale with The Jungle Collective

I had a great experience with the jungle collective with their recent Melbourne sale. Lots of variety in all sizes, especially so many varieties you can’t find at your local Bunnings etc.
Even the more common plants are so much more lush and vibrant than I had seen.

Prices were quite competitive. I picked up a very full snow queen for $30, which I found at another sale which was not as large or full for $65.
Overall I was more than happy with what I paid for the quality of plants I got.

A few plants had some issues I’m assuming due to the high number of people touching them and transportation but overall really happy with my new babies.

The staff there were so happy to help this plant newbie with my many questions.

Ejslay

EjslayCentral, SA

Hit and miss... mostly miss

So I’ll start by saying there were a handful mid to large size varieties that were good value eggs. The large fiddle figs etc...

most the other plants were available at bunnings at around $8 each compared to $15-30 for same size pots and plants.

There was a Zanzibar for $40, got it on the way home for $26 from bunnings same size

There were 2 varieties of palms not great and expensive for what they were

So I’d say as long as u know your local prices ur safe to shop otherwise u will be kicking yourself. They had the same Brand’s as bunnings and local plant nursery.

Wonderful array of plants

Such a vast number of varieties and of varying sizes and prices. Would have loved a bigger selection of pots, bought 3 anyway and filled my car with plants. Staff were very helpful

Enjoyable experience

Store LocationBayswater TYhe

Harry

HarryPerth, WA

Fabulous

I bought a Kentia Palm, a night beauty and one succulent and they are beautiful and healthy..I love jungle collective so as my 6 years old daughter.
She bought succulent for her room and so much in love with it.
Definitely visiting again

Joseph

JosephCanberra 2600, ACT

Loving my plants!

I've purchased a range of amazing plants through Jungle Collective events. Despite being super busy, there are always a great range of plants in stock at a great price. The website also has valuable tips for caring for the plants I've bought which have been immensely helpful to allow them to thrive indoors.

Jordan

JordanTurner 2612, ACT

Love the plants, (most) of the experience. Will definitely be returning

Tehanee V.

Tehanee V.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - would not recommend

I am very disappointed!!! I spent nearly $300 at this place and 3 of the plants ended up having pests which had spider mites and mealybug. I tried to reach out and contact them and they read it and did not contact me back. I will not be returning.

Ally G

Ally GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my plants!

I recently bought a Monstera and Cascade Palm from one of the Jungle Collective sales and they are both beautiful and thriving! There was such a good selection of plants to choose from so I was able to pick the ones that felt right to me and fit in my home. I have a few plants now from the Jungle Collective and they are definitely my go to place when purchasing plants!

Love the Warehouse Sales

They have all kinds of lovely plants and the prices are very reasonable. It’s better to attend on the first day of possible though because by the second day there isn’t that much left. Really friendly staff as well.

Zara

ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The variety of unique and exotic plants is INCREDIBLE!

I loved the variety of unique and exotic plants they stocked! They atmosphere of the event was amazing felt like I was in a tropical wonderland of plants. They staff were super helpful and friendly. I can't wait for the next event and too see what fun theme will be next!

Christie

ChristieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much better than the plant I originally wanted!!

I went to the warehouse sale purely wanting a fiddle leaf fig tree for my living room. However as soon as I walked in I spotted the most unique plant I’ve ever seen!! It’s called a Red Dragon Ginger Orchid. The complete opposite to what I wanted but I’m completely obsessed with it.
I would highly recommend attending the next warehouse sale and will definitely be there myself!

Store LocationBrisbane Warehouse Sale

Sophie D

Sophie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Range & Well Organised

This market is so well organised; ticketed to keep it from becoming too chaotic, hold tables whilst you browse so you don’t have to carry your haul with you and easy card payment system. The range of plants is great, different from what I’ve found elsewhere. Only downside is the standard of some of the potting, a few items looked like they’d just been tossed in.

Great plant shop with amazing quality plants

After visiting the jungle collective event the other weekend I was really happy with the quality of plants available and the prices were very reasonable. The plants I’ve gotten are doing really well and I definitely recommend the shop and will return again.