The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 3 of 11)

My happy place

I’ve gone along to a few of the the Jungle Collective plant sales both online and in person, and every time I find a so many beautiful plants and a huge plant selection! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable on plants care. I love it !!

Julie M.

Julie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive

Great advertising and use of social media. I wouldn't call it a huge sale by any stretch of the imagination. Bought one small plant for $15, then went elsewhere and bought three plants for $28. My issue is with the price of the plants not with the quality or customer service. Don't call something a "huge sale" if it is not huge and you can easily buy the same thing elsewhere cheaper.

Alice J

Alice JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Adelaide location is amazing!!

I just want to say how great your Adelaide event was on the weekend. The new location was really amazing and bright! Also the collection of plants you had were really great as well! I am very happy with my purchases!
I already have a ticket for your next event and can’t wait to see what beauties you have!!

Carol

CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My happy place - The best pop up plant shop!

The Jungle Collective always delivers when it comes to plant variety, range, quality and price. The whole team is bubbly and helpful not to mention they have an expert horticulturist on site to help you with all your plant and plant care questions. I always come home happy and satisfied. All the plants that I bought from them are the happiest and healthiest!

Making my urban jungle possible!!

I’ve been coming along to the Jungle Collective plant sales for a few months now, and every time I find a beautiful, inspiring range of plants to choose from. A great selection of rare and interesting indoor plants, all very healthy and reasonably priced!! Love it!!!

Will

WillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Saturday morning shop!

Huge plant selection, if you arrive early! It so nice walking around and all the staff are so helpful and knowledgeable on the plants and care for the plants.

Jennifer

JenniferCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Keen to come for the next one!

I got my Fittonia one month ago. It is growing so quick. Very high quality plant with good price. Definitely will come along next time.

Kate

KateCanberra 2600, ACT

Great collection!

The Jungle Collective's range of indoor plants is truly impressive. Their weekend sales are always a great opportunity to pick up something fab. I find the quality and variety of plants, and staff knowledge and friendliness have consistently made purchasing a great experience.

orchidean

orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good place to shop especially for unusual and rare plants

I went to the Jungle Collective last weekend as my daughter was interested in buying some plants. I have a pretty good knowledge of many plants and also I am aware at what prices they sell at. Before going I was a bit sceptical, but I was surprised to pick up some beautiful and rare plants and for a reasonable price. The plants are healthy and of a good size. We had made a booking for 9.30 AM on a Saturday. We reached there just on time and there was no queue, so we were ushered in straight away. Parking was also easy to find. If you are an indoor plant "connoisseur" then I think this is a place you are likely to pick up something that will delight you.

Would recommend

Beautiful plants and great service, I asked about cat friendly plants and the horticulturalist helped me out. The plants are all healthy and there’s a great range

Disha K.

Disha K.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Plants + Music + Friendly staff - one stop at the Jungle Collective

This was my first ever visit to the Jungle Collective, and it was absolutely amazing. Very friendly staff, and they gave good tips and advice as well while shopping. It was organized in a Covid-safe manner, so it didn't stop the plant enthusiasts from shopping! The music added to the experience, and it was well managed and each of the pots were labelled with the prices too!

Loved it, definitely going back soon!

JulieH

JulieH

My favourite indoor plant shop

I have bought several plants from the Jungle Collective, starting from online sales as well as several in person sales in Kingston ACT. Every plant I have bought has been of the highest quality and has thrived after purchase. I have been so impressed by the helpful & knowledgable advice I have been given and would not hesitate to recommend the Jungle Collective as the best place to buy indoor plants.

Renee

ReneePerth, WA

Beautiful plants, helpful staff and a fun experience!

I have been to 4 Warehouse Sales in Perth over the last few years and all have been awesome. I've been very happy with the quality, price and variety of plants. I have always found a rare plant, a staple winner and beautiful pots. I have personally compared prices to Bunnings and Bunnings has been more expensive. I love the sales and the atmosphere they create with the fun tropical music, themed dress ups and all round great people browsing the plants. Highly recommend checking them out!

Jodes

JodesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing atmosphere and beautiful plants

I would the event i went too and i definitely spent more than i should (no regrets)! My only issue was the size of the place that the event was held. I took a cart (because i knew i was getting a few plants) and this just fit down the entry, no issue until i want to stop and look at the plants lined up at the front, which holds up everyone behind you and it was a hot day so i didnt want to do that to the people behind me. Also, i missed out on alot of the plants i really wanted. Nevermind, the staff were helpful, friendly and approachable, the plants are beautiful and well looked after and im enjoying their company right now. Thanks Jungle Collective

• +2Thumbnail
adam_z

adam_zSydney, NSW

Great plants, fun atmosphere at warehouse sales, excellent customer service

Having attended a number of warehouse sales over the last couple of years, as well as two online sales during COVID, I've always been happy with the range of plants, quality, and service from the Jungle Collective team. They have been the main supplier of my ever growing indoor jungle and to date I haven't had any bad experiences.

S Lee

S LeePerth, WA

Great planty experience - always room for improvement though

Usually a plant killer

I've purchased 2 plants at two jungle collective pop-up stores so far and I cannot be happier.
Although I struggled a little bit in keeping my first one alive, they were really accommodating and gave great tips and guidance. Now both planties are alive and thriving Highly recommend!

Majority of plants overpriced

I have purchased on line twice and in person twice. I found the recent sale was not as good as the previous ones. I did manage to buy two good size palms and at a reasonable price but all other plants for the size were overpriced. I think the plants on Sunday afternoon should be marked down a lot more than they do . Saving $5 on an already overpriced plants is not worth it. Bunnings now stock
All of the plants that are available at the Jungle Collective .

Sophie Z.

Sophie Z.Sydney, NSW

Good plants good price.

I found a few plants that I want and the price is really good. Look forward to visiting again for more beautiful plants.

Luckshika U.

Luckshika U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing collection and lovely staff!!

It’s lovely to see the plants and pick it for yourself! healthy wide variety of plants with reasonable pricing ! Amazing staff who gave great tips and guidance.