The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective (page 4 of 11)

Fun plant-lover experience

I like the booking system so it's not overcrowded and everyone arriving at once. The plants were all very healthy. I'm sure as the company adjusts, more will be added to each pop up experience so I will keep an eye out!

Online purchases - terrible! In store, better but still over priced.

A cute little warehouse pop-up with a good selection of healthy indoor plants

Brenton P.

Brenton P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great source of plants you don't see very often

A great place to find plants to add to your collection which are sometimes hard to source elsewhere. Great quality stock and reasonably priced.

Awesome plant sale!

Excellent and large variety of plants, easy to find location and very helpful staff. The ticketing system is also very helpful. Would recommend!

Kimm46

Kimm46South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly workers, but overpriced and poor quality

I drove an hour each way to get to a pop up sale for my 30min timeslot. It was nothing like the images online. They were charging private nursery prices for poor quality plants. They promised online that Sunday afternoon goers would get a bargain with clearance mark downs. Mark downs meant $30 instead of $35 for a plant that is $20 at Bunnings. And most plants weren’t marked down at all. I bought two common plants in average condition for $40.

I walked up the road a little further and came across a gorgeous little indoor plant and decor shop. I bought a MASSIVE HEALTHY ‘ZZ’ here for $59.

Don’t waste your time- keep supporting your local nurseries.

Lexus Lizzie

Lexus LizzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

I attended early Sunday morning and there were about 3 large tables with a selection of small to medium plants. The room was not large and the lighting was very low. There were some plant pots for sale. I thought the plants were priced quite high compared to what I would find at my local nursery, a small pot with a common plant would be $20. I was expecting so much more from what I read from the website and from the photos. I doubt I would attend any other advertised event.

Zach Eggleston

Zach EgglestonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great little initiative making plant buying EASY AS!

I always found plant buying a little stressful but jungle collective virtual market literally made it more simple than buying a coffee. All the plants were pictured and organised page by page in an intuititive way. Very nice.

Awesome selection and really great prices

Plenty of variety and colours and really great prices. Would have been good to have more pots to choose from.

lingaz

lingazPerth, WA

Planty wanty heaven!

Lily

Lily Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrific and mortifying experience

We went to the warehouse sale and travelled over 1 hour to get there for only a 30min window and were appalled to see that the very low range of plants that were there, were all either burnt or dead. How disapointing

Anissa K.

Anissa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything an online shop for plant parebts who are looking for the best service

HarryH

HarryHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Purchase

Plants arrived safely by courier, and were both brought into my home. They were actually bigger than I thought they would be, and fit well in both earmarked locations. Had them for 2 months now and the new growth is wonderfully satisfying. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for mature plants. Excellent

KM1

KM1

Terrible, please don’t use

Delivery service appalling - both times I used them the delivery guy told me he was going to bring them to my door and then did a runner, leaving the plants outside while I waited patiently for him at my door with the door open.

When a plant wasn’t delivered at all they refused to provide a refund.

Plants themselves very hit and miss. You need to repot immediately to get them out of the terrible soil they come in and expect them to not necessarily survive repotting.

I feel like a fool for using them twice. I thought the first time was just bad luck. I was wrong.

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plant arrived with fungal rot

Expensive purchase, plant arrived with some kind of rot, which has continued to progress, and leaves which had been broken off. I immediately tried to contact Jungle Collective via facebook as directed from their website, and was told their "horti" would be in touch within 24-48 hours. After having no response for nearly two weeks and contacting the business multiple times, I ended up requesting a chargeback through my bank. Before this had finalised, the business did process a refund themselves. Overall a very frustrating experience, but I'm glad it has been resolved.

Polly J.

Polly J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not waste your money

They use false pictures. Gave me the wrong plants. Plants were tiny and not as advertised. Just go to bunnings.

False advertising. Unacceptable service.

Ordered during one of the Melbourne pop up sales and spent a fair chunk of money. Plants were okay, but one of the plants I ordered was a syngonium fantasy. It was advertised as a mature plant in a 12cm pot and I was delivered a tiny bottle baby in a much smaller pot size. Contacted them as it was clearly false advertising and at first they wouldn't offer anything but a $10 credit... really disappointed with the plants and the lack of acceptable service.

Rip off

I purchased 4 plants from Jungle Collective and when I went to Bunnings to buy potting mix I saw 3 of them there advertised at a waaaay cheaper price! Plus other varieties I had seen on their website all available at a much cheaper price. I later realised photos on their website aren’t their own (taken from google or instagram) and aren’t portraying a true representation of the plants they have for sale. It pays to do your research.

JJS

JJS

Unhealthy plants over priced

Unfortunately the plants that are displayed in images are not the ones being sold. I have been very disappointed to find plants that are diseased and extremely overpriced

lia_williams

lia_williamsPerth, WA

Horrible. If you need a refund for a plants that’s Dead on arrival you won’t get it.

I ordered some plants and they all arrived in a near dead condition. Firstly they are really hard to get in contact with. When I finally got In contact on their Facebook page I was asked to drive to a warehouse to take the dead plants to get a refund. When I got there, no one was there. Huge waste of time and I never got my money back for dead plants