The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective

Sparse & Expensive

The reality was nothing like the picture on their page. It was a small warehouse with about a 1/4 of the plants shown in the picture. I was looking for a particular plant and noticed that it was 15% more expensive at the Jungle Collective than I had seen elsewhere.

WasteofTime

WasteofTime

Capitalising on plant trends at the expense of quality and service.

Tehanee V.

Tehanee V.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible - would not recommend

I am very disappointed!!! I spent nearly $300 at this place and 3 of the plants ended up having pests which had spider mites and mealybug. I tried to reach out and contact them and they read it and did not contact me back. I will not be returning.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Online purchases - terrible! In store, better but still over priced.

Lily

Lily Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrific and mortifying experience

We went to the warehouse sale and travelled over 1 hour to get there for only a 30min window and were appalled to see that the very low range of plants that were there, were all either burnt or dead. How disapointing

KM1

KM1

Terrible, please don’t use

Delivery service appalling - both times I used them the delivery guy told me he was going to bring them to my door and then did a runner, leaving the plants outside while I waited patiently for him at my door with the door open.

When a plant wasn’t delivered at all they refused to provide a refund.

Plants themselves very hit and miss. You need to repot immediately to get them out of the terrible soil they come in and expect them to not necessarily survive repotting.

I feel like a fool for using them twice. I thought the first time was just bad luck. I was wrong.

Polly J.

Polly J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not waste your money

They use false pictures. Gave me the wrong plants. Plants were tiny and not as advertised. Just go to bunnings.

False advertising. Unacceptable service.

Ordered during one of the Melbourne pop up sales and spent a fair chunk of money. Plants were okay, but one of the plants I ordered was a syngonium fantasy. It was advertised as a mature plant in a 12cm pot and I was delivered a tiny bottle baby in a much smaller pot size. Contacted them as it was clearly false advertising and at first they wouldn't offer anything but a $10 credit... really disappointed with the plants and the lack of acceptable service.

Rip off

I purchased 4 plants from Jungle Collective and when I went to Bunnings to buy potting mix I saw 3 of them there advertised at a waaaay cheaper price! Plus other varieties I had seen on their website all available at a much cheaper price. I later realised photos on their website aren’t their own (taken from google or instagram) and aren’t portraying a true representation of the plants they have for sale. It pays to do your research.

JJS

JJS

Unhealthy plants over priced

Unfortunately the plants that are displayed in images are not the ones being sold. I have been very disappointed to find plants that are diseased and extremely overpriced

lia_williams

lia_williamsPerth, WA

Horrible. If you need a refund for a plants that’s Dead on arrival you won’t get it.

I ordered some plants and they all arrived in a near dead condition. Firstly they are really hard to get in contact with. When I finally got In contact on their Facebook page I was asked to drive to a warehouse to take the dead plants to get a refund. When I got there, no one was there. Huge waste of time and I never got my money back for dead plants

Kristian

Kristian

More like poor collective

I’ve been following their sales for months now and there’s never been any “rare” plants and the pricing is so expensive it should be robbery! Better to try bunnings

TERRIBLE

Purchased during online pop up sale. Paid $40 delivery and plants were damaged, one had almost all the roots ripped so the plant was just flopping around at the base.
They were slow to respond to messages and after their "horti" gave some advice they eventually agreed to a full refund with the stipulations that I had to return it to their warehouse during covid lockdown, but it had to be on a certain day during certain hours. No one was there. They're no longer responding to my messages and they're deleting all negative comments off their social from myself and others in similar situations. They've now blocked me

Sick plants, badly potted

Bought 4 plants online Oct 2020. Plants were battered, broken, and badly potted - one pot was half empty and the plant showed it had not extended beyond the tube stock..

User n.

User n.Sydney, NSW

Tried contacting, got no where.

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Would rate it 0 if I could. They basically stole $160 from me.

Ordered $160 of product at their Perth Virtual pop up.
I was told I would receive an SMS when the delivery was on its way. I never did.
Waited and hung around during the expected shipping time for my order to arrive, it never did.
I emailed them and they told me they would reschedule my delivery for the following weekend. I made several more enquiries but was left on seen.
It still never arrived during the "rescheduled delivery" time even though I made sure I was home.
I contacted them and they said they would bring the issue up with their 'Head Honcho Tom', but this time I asked for a refund, and again I've been ignored. So basically, I'm out $160 after being ignored multiple times.

maria angeline r.

maria angeline r.Sydney, NSW

[Update for previous review] Plants has arrived in very bad condition.

And after a back and forth messaging for a week with these guys, my order has finally arrived today! And this is what I got???? Like seriously? I am so heart broken to see this poor babies and very disappointed with my experience. Never be buying with these guys anymore!

• +16Thumbnail

Would go with 0 if I could

Sydney buyers beware. Website and photos look good, you think you’re getting a really great looking, healthy plant. Be ready to adopt and resuscitate a few nearly dead leaves. Bad after service. Won’t be back.

Rhinus

RhinusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience, overpriced and plants in bad shape

Terrible! I ordered online and paid what I thought were fair prices, the plants arrived very young and in very bad shape. The pots I bought were just terracota pots painted with acrylics sold for 25! Terrible experience, definitely would not recommend

Natalie H.

Natalie H.Perth, WA

Worst customer service and poor quality plants

The only good thing I have to say about this business is that the delivery was quick. Plants were overpriced, hardly rare, and arrived bone-dry and almost dead. Absolutely zero customer service despite several attempts.