The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective

Ejslay

EjslayCentral, SA

Hit and miss... mostly miss

So I’ll start by saying there were a handful mid to large size varieties that were good value eggs. The large fiddle figs etc...

most the other plants were available at bunnings at around $8 each compared to $15-30 for same size pots and plants.

There was a Zanzibar for $40, got it on the way home for $26 from bunnings same size

There were 2 varieties of palms not great and expensive for what they were

So I’d say as long as u know your local prices ur safe to shop otherwise u will be kicking yourself. They had the same Brand’s as bunnings and local plant nursery.

Kimm46

Kimm46South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly workers, but overpriced and poor quality

I drove an hour each way to get to a pop up sale for my 30min timeslot. It was nothing like the images online. They were charging private nursery prices for poor quality plants. They promised online that Sunday afternoon goers would get a bargain with clearance mark downs. Mark downs meant $30 instead of $35 for a plant that is $20 at Bunnings. And most plants weren’t marked down at all. I bought two common plants in average condition for $40.

I walked up the road a little further and came across a gorgeous little indoor plant and decor shop. I bought a MASSIVE HEALTHY ‘ZZ’ here for $59.

Don’t waste your time- keep supporting your local nurseries.

Lexus Lizzie

Lexus LizzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

I attended early Sunday morning and there were about 3 large tables with a selection of small to medium plants. The room was not large and the lighting was very low. There were some plant pots for sale. I thought the plants were priced quite high compared to what I would find at my local nursery, a small pot with a common plant would be $20. I was expecting so much more from what I read from the website and from the photos. I doubt I would attend any other advertised event.

Store LocationAdelaide
Physical Shops

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Infinite U.

Infinite U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

bad experience

website sucks, every time you click add item it will reset the page and take you all the way back to the start so you have to search though the whole lot again. It loads very slowly and when I went to check out it gave me a blank page. I tried to get hold of someone to fix the problem but by the time they got back to me my plants were gone. If the website wasn't so bad I would be writing an okay review but every time its the same problem.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Unhealthy plants

Got delivered 5 plants in which one was a large mystery plant which they have as an option on their site. It was a Bangalow Palm that had more brown leaves then green. (Something they could get rid off hence being a mystery plant)
Another one had a ripped leaf, looks like no care was taken packaging as they were left in an open box at my place for anyone to take.. not to mention having to wait 2 weeks + and after emailing them, I hardly received any help or reason. Wouldn’t recommend.

clarissa

clarissaSydney, NSW

Damaged plants

This is the 2nd time I've bought from the Jungle Collective. My first experience was great with all plants arriving in excellent condition. However, my latest order was very disappointing with damaged leaves and very sad looking plants. What is more disappointing is the lack of response when I sent through some feedback with images of the plants. Overall I was left feeling unsatisfied and will probably just stick to buying plants in person.

Not worth it

I’ve bought from the jungle collective online sales three times now and been disappointed every time. From plants turning up with root rot, pests, single strands of pothos with no roots, coupon codes not working, missing out on rare plants because customer service let me down - the list goes on and on and on. Don’t buy from them, you’ll just be disappointed.

Don’t buy online

Delays and lack of communication are understandable, but delivering plants that are diseased, have holes in leaves and have broken fronds is inexcusable. Did they really think I wouldn’t notice the tape holding the torn fronds together? So disappointing :( Lesson learned ... always buy face to face where you choose the quality of your plant.