The Jungle Collective

The Jungle Collective

Hawka

Hawka

Healthy Plant's

Healthy plant's & not what you would get in Bunnings.
They are priced higher than what you would expect. But overall, pretty good

Nice atmosphere but crowded

Went on a Sunday thinking it would be quiet but surprisingly the warehouse was packed. Plant prices dont really reflect a sale but there was a huge range from common to rare. Love the dress up aspect too and would definitely go again

Julie M.

Julie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive

Great advertising and use of social media. I wouldn't call it a huge sale by any stretch of the imagination. Bought one small plant for $15, then went elsewhere and bought three plants for $28. My issue is with the price of the plants not with the quality or customer service. Don't call something a "huge sale" if it is not huge and you can easily buy the same thing elsewhere cheaper.

Physical Shops

Find out how The Jungle Collective compares to other Physical Shops

Majority of plants overpriced

I have purchased on line twice and in person twice. I found the recent sale was not as good as the previous ones. I did manage to buy two good size palms and at a reasonable price but all other plants for the size were overpriced. I think the plants on Sunday afternoon should be marked down a lot more than they do . Saving $5 on an already overpriced plants is not worth it. Bunnings now stock
All of the plants that are available at the Jungle Collective .

Bee

BeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Plant arrived with fungal rot

Expensive purchase, plant arrived with some kind of rot, which has continued to progress, and leaves which had been broken off. I immediately tried to contact Jungle Collective via facebook as directed from their website, and was told their "horti" would be in touch within 24-48 hours. After having no response for nearly two weeks and contacting the business multiple times, I ended up requesting a chargeback through my bank. Before this had finalised, the business did process a refund themselves. Overall a very frustrating experience, but I'm glad it has been resolved.

Carliitoss01

Carliitoss01Sydney, NSW

A bit too convenient for the prices...

As the title mentions, prices are a bit steep. The website is really hard to navigate, it goes back to the start of the list when you add something to your cart. Pick up on a Tuesday only was inconvenient, which forced me to pay for delivery. Plants were also tiny compared to the plants we bought at the real life markets.

Store LocationSydney online

Fine experience but I wouldn’t do it again

The website and sale was easy to use and access and there was a good selection of plants.
They didn’t have enough stock to fill my order so I was able to get a refund for the undelivered plant, but it is still disappointing that I didn’t get my whole order.
The plants arrived in good condition, some had broken leaves but nothing too damaged.
The mystery plant is a rip off and I wouldn’t recommend buying it. I spent $15 to get the small mystery plant, and I got a plant that is worth under $10 at any nursery.
Overall it was an alright first experience, but I wouldn’t be rushing to purchase again with them.